Am I going to jail

Help Veeky Forums I fucked up really bad. This is barely fitness related but I have nowhere else to turn
>be me, Friday
>volunteering at after school program for my uni
>about to leave and start drinkan
>one of the girl’s mother calls (program is for underprivileged girls so probably single, deadbeat mom)
>says she can’t pick up daughter for whatever reason, lets call her “Emily”
>volunteer to drive Emily home, she says she lives close
>against protocol but no other options, so they say sure
>at a red light, Emily asks if she can feel my bicep (she’s mirin)
>say sure, she leans over center console
>can’t even fit her hands around it
>I look her in the eyes, she hasn’t let go, I get carried away
>lean in and kiss her, like a good 10-15 seconds
>she definitely wasn’t ready but didn’t pull back at all
>she’s literally 12 years old in like 6th grade
Fuck Veeky Forums I don’t want to go to jail. I made her promise not to tell anyone but what the fuck do I do?

im sure this is bait but fucking kill yourself you pedo

>trusting a 12 year old to keep a secret
You're toast, senpai. Job gone at least.

You gotta make an honest woman out of her

M8 you should consider yourself lucky if you only get fired. Keep us updated

should've at least fucked her

Fucking hilarious thanks for that

Shes very mature for her age. I get laid at uni every once in a while but none ever ask to feel my muscles so I just got carried away.
I know I didn’t mean for it to happen and I know she’ll probably only keep it a secret for a few weeks if I’m lucky. What do I do to not get v&
No thanks I don’t want to go to prison and be killed within a week.

This. Time to wed her and bed her.
Her mom will probably thank you for taking the girl off her hands.

ThisYou’re about to have your very own loli, congratulations

>tfw no loli bride to come home to

>she is very mature for her age
>said every pedo ever
you fucked up senpai

only thing i can advise is
a) pretend you know nothing when the secret gets out
b)run
c)if its on the clock she is ready for the cock

but for choice c) i recommend you also get ready for Jamal's cock.

SHe made it up. It's your word against hers. "Mrs (INSERT DEADBEAT MOM'S NAME HERE), she's so young. I'm sure she somehow misconstrued something. I remember our elbows touching and her looking really embarrassed. I apologized and we like laughed about it. That could just never happen. I have cousins her age, I mean, come on."

Play it cool. She's so young and stupid it's not going to hold water and will sound ridiculous to anyone she were to ever tell if you play it off right and nonchalant enough. Just act alarmed and like it's ridiculous. You can't laugh it off or be flippant about it if confronted, but you also can't act like your pedo ass got caught. Also, it's probably going to be helpful for you to keep reminding yourself that you actually didn't do anything wrong/didn't commit statutory rape.

>Here's hoping youre as good an actor as me m8 ;-)

alphadestiny, you so funny

A bit old, brother. Next time get a 9 year old.

Also (can't believe I forgot to add this) you should cut your dick off.

But no need to get butt fucked in jail in the process. There are worse fates than castration you chimp degenerate sense-feeling no self-control having rapist in the making.

Is she cute? Describe her apperance
Here my country(brazil,hue) the age of consent is 14 but if she already had her first period its ok
Its kinda 'normal' seeing 14yo girls dating older guys (18-24)

Practice some self control you fucking faggot. Kissing 12 year olds is unacceptable. You're an adult placed in a position of trust, and you violated it. You should know better.

Welcome to the register

Say she raped you cause you had been drinking

Yeah I’m a pretty good liar so my best bet is probably deny if she ever tells anyone. And you’re right I’ve searched the state laws and I’m not sure it even violates anything, it’s really not a big deal.
I know what I did was wrong but you’re acting like I raped and kidnapped someone. I briefly kissed her that’s literally it.
Yes, she’s very cute but I don’t want to go into detail, that’s not the point.
Yeah I know. I’m an idiot.

Bro it's the idea that you would even think to do that around a 11 year old, let alone are such a would be rapist fuck that you were unable to control yourself and actually acted on it that makes you not suitable for life. Just seriously look at yourself. Stop doing shit like this.

You should kill yourself along with the OP. What a fucking low grub, make some young kid feel like a liar when it was some lowlife that kissed her in an unsolicited manner.

There isn’t a low enough place in hell for pieces of shit like you.

>being such an autistic meathead that you let a 12 year old girl grope your arm
hahahahahahahahahahaha
this is bait/10 you redditors

>cute girl
>arms on my muscles
>looking me in the eyes
I’m probably not the only one who would react this way
I’m basically ottermode so even tho I get laid by uni girls, they never really ask to feel my muscles so I got carried away

When she inevitably tells her mom, admit to kissing her but say it was a quick peck on the cheek to say goodbye. If you concede partly people are more likely to believe you.

op kys. you were put into a position of trust and you breached that trust you fuckin pedo. why the fuck are you even attracted to a 12 year old, you're quite literally the definition of a pedo. kys dude, kys

>autism this severe
>bosting about statutory sexual battery on a 12yo on 4chinz

you gonna get v&

>be qt pa 2t 12 y/o girl
>no father
>go to shitty inner city public school
>no friends, only white kid at school
>mom works 24/7
>when she’s home she’s drunk and angry and blaming me
>life is not worth living
>learn about program for young girls who want to seek higher educations
>kids at school say college is dumb and the only person who would go to it is their Uncle, Thomas
>I’d really like to get into college one day tho so I go
>show up in my dirty, disheveled day clothes because it’s all I have
>afraid they’ll make fun of me like the kids at school but everyone there is welcoming and nice to me
>especially user
>barely ever talked to a man since have no daddy
>start hanging out more and more with him, get closer and open up to him
>come to him with my problems from school and home and the things he says to me wash away my worries
>he’s so calm handsome and strong
>I wish he were my dad
>user is the one shining hope in my shitty life
>the program is the one thing I live for
>one night, mom calls and says she can’t pick me up
>don’t know what to do, begin to tear up
>feel a hand on my shoulder and look up
>”don’t worry Emily, I’ll take you home” user smiles down at me
>user always solves my problems, don’t know what I’d do without him
>get in his car, we start driving
>look over at big arm reaching out to the wheel
>I’ve never seen an arm so big
>he catches me staring
>nervously blurt out “c-c-can I touch your arm?”
>omgwhydidisaythat
>”sure Em, go ahead”
>holy shit is he serious
>touch his arm, it’s so warm and big and firm, don’t know what to say
>we pull up outside my house
>pause for a moment, we look at each other
>he leans in and kisses me
>holy fuck
>blush and stutter out “...th-thankyoufortheride”
>jump out of the car and sprint inside
>lay facedown in my bed awake all night thinking about user
>I didn’t get to tell him I loved him
>at least I’ll get to see him next week

You fucked up user

>I briefly kissed her that’s literally it.

It was just a kiss this time but when you get away with it it will embolden you to go further next time. You literally can't control your pedophile ways.

What happens when you've had a couple more drinks?

Not to mention your position of trust that you've violated. The courts will not look kindly at that and say it's just a kiss.

If I were you I'd stop volunteering at that place to take yourself out of the situation and prevent this shit happening again.

I guess you didn't choose to be attracted to kids but you definitely chose to act on it. Remove yourself from any situation where you might actually end up alone with a child faggot.

You still gotta think, maybe this never really happened. People always get the story wrong. Maybe she was trying to be cool to her friends and say she score. You know. We all made up stuff while you were young to look cool.

>gets mired by a twelve year old
>actually kisses the twelve year old
She wasn't into you you retard. She's twelve. Twelve years olds are impressed by basically anything the slightest bit over average. Off yourself.

Good point
I know, but had the whole mirin situation not happened I wouldn’t have done it
Please for the love of god delet this what are you doing to my brain

>I’m probably not the only one who would react this way
Yeah, you're definitely not the only pedophile in the world.

Kissing some person's random kid on the fucking cheek isn't much better.

It's like sure saying to the police, "Sure I raped her, but at least I didn't put it in her ass".

But you did it. You're the adult. You're liable for what happened.

>Veeky Forums now hates pedos
>this many newfags are now on the site
pack up and leave, infinitychan awaits

It died a while ago m8 where have you been

i know it died on /b/ and /news/ but i didn't realize newfags are now infecting Veeky Forums

>Now
Let me guess. Before migrating here, you browsed /b/, /r9k/, and /tv/ exclusively.

Audibly Kek'd

You probably won't go to jail depending on your countries laws, but you probably will lose your job, if anyone finds out that is.

Its funny because a simple miring from a loli can end up getting u into prison

>Blaming the child

Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, /v/ (i'm sorry), Veeky Forums for a year and /news/ actually

Nobody gives a fuck m8

I live in the USA. I like volunteering there and don’t want them/her mom to find out, but I really don’t want my friends/classmates to find out.
It’s a small college and if people found out, my life would be over. I’d be ostracized and have to transfer for sure.

the little whore was pretty much begging for it

>reply to my comment with an incorrect statement
>i tell you that said statement is incorrect
>NOBODY GIVES A FUCK HURR
very nice

You deserve all of it. Just hand yourself in and tell them you were drunk. They will be more lenient if you hand yourself in and understand what you did was wrong and stupid

>I live in the USA
>I like volunteering there
>kisses random 12 year old
Going out on a limb here and saying OP is a pajeet

The first post wasn't me, pleb

>tell them you were drunk
>add a DWI on top

Honestly in these situations it's very "he said, she said".

Source? My psychologist and my lawyer who's basically semi-retired, both have seen some shit.

I suggest you make good relations with her mum and turn her daughter into a potential wife.

Arranged marriage may be gone but modern parents still pick out guys they think can be potential husbands. My family friends regularly try to get me to know their daughters and one of my best friend's mums jokingly said to my mum that I should wed her daughter back when she was still A FUCKING BABY

That’s actually the last thing I’m gonna do
Nope very white.

>doesn't want to go to jail
>implicates himself on the internet
This is some terrible bait.

then whatever you say is literally moot as i'm discussing my preferred boards with the other user, you replying to me in the first place makes no sense

>nowhere else to turn

How about the fucking board for asking for advice, called Advice?

>That’s actually the last thing I’m gonna do

Of course it is because you know they will take your phone and computer and will find out you've done a lot worse than kiss a 12 year old

Because /adv/ is shit

wow sounds just like my animes

I might do that in the morning. But if Veeky Forums hadn’t filled my mind with all this ‘mirin talk, I might not have done it.

I need to sleep now but feel free to leave advice.

>Starts off blaming the 12 year old for flirting
>Now blames Veeky Forums for influencing his decisions

Here's some advice: don't wake up.

What the fuck is your problem dude? Hey someone trace the guy's IP or something.

>cute girl
>arms on my muscles
>looking me in the eyes
>I’m probably not the only one who would react this way
>she's 12
Bro, unless she had a particularly precocious puberty and has giant tits, nobody else would be tempted. I understand there might be some temptation with teenagers, but if her touching your arm is what set you off then you have some serious issues with self-control.

>what is a joke

Is that you Cold? Have you finally returned?

My feels. I think I should kill myself right now.

You disgust me. How old are you btw?

Screen capped. This has high meme potential

Are you kidding me? Post pubescent girls of any age get hit on and catcalled. The people doing it aren't aware of the age, they just see tits walking around.

im no nigger but i am fairly certain drinking and driving is against the law.

Just say she made it up, wouldn't be the first time a teenage girl had a bit too much fantasy about her crush. There is no evidence, literally the only way to fuck it up is by you admitting your guilt. Make sure to act confused when they ask you about it, don't get fake angry or something, that's too transparent. Just make sure to not do anything else with her obviously.

Good luck.

>Is user going to jail?
Dubs say yes
trips and he marries the girl

You are safe user, nothing to fear.

Don’t forget to keep adding shit in case of 404

>she’s literally 12 years old in like 6th grade
oh man

Roll
Want to see Op in the jail, fuck pedos.

Where do you live OP, so that I can keep my eye on stat rape cases.

I hear people like you do great in prisons!

r u muslim?

Come on this is 100% a white guy situation. Who volunteers for children? Whites.

>t, pedo faggot

such a troll thread !

user you're fucked if this gets out. Institutions always take the side of the child. They have to. I work with children and in my place of work 2 staff members have been indefinitely suspended while I've been there and from what I can gather they have done nothing wrong. The kids have just made up shit. They have no idea what they did but they're suspended.

You on the other hand made out with this girl, and you're only a volunteer. If this gets out it could be bad. Maybe not jail but suspension or expulsion from the university is a real possibility.

For the love of Christ don't try to mitigate and say "it was only a small kiss". Don't lie either. Plead the fifth. Say you don't recall. Say nothing about it and let a lawyer deal with it.

Don't think this is true anyway desu.

But why op?

just do convict conditioning bruh

RIP you fucked up

Is it bad if im in a gang and inform the police on everything theyre doing so when the case gets big enough, they go in for the arrest?

>I'm in a gang
You're not

Deny deny deny. Don't admit to anything at all. They have no evidence. DENY EVERYTHING

Don't plead the fucking fifth OP. It might suck but if a lady asks if you made out with her child and you plea the fifth that will not look good. In this case it's best to deny because if she does say anything there is no evidence. They will not try to convict you on the premise of a kiss that they cannot prove. If you admit it they just might try to pin something on you but if you deny there's nothing they can do

>Against protocol

You have two adults in the car you moron!

She's probably spillin it as we speak
You either wait for the feds or pack your shit and get the fuck out.

You don't have the right to call others newfags if you've only been here for a year. Fuck off.

The moment I saw 15, I tried to look for "pecs", "abs", and "solid". I was disappointed when I couldn't find them.

Im lifting for Emily now

This

Did you know she was 12 before you kissed her?
If so, kill yourself
If not, I dunno what to tell you man