What can a person do to prevent themselves from going bald? Balding is now deadly

What can a person do to prevent themselves from going bald? Balding is now deadly.

castration

isn't being bald enough

>living in niggerland.

Lifting weights and turning your body into a powerful fortress of muscle in order to protect the gold in your head.
That is the only option.

well good thing we don't live among niggers in africa then

Harvest the gold to have enough money to pay for a hair transplant

Finasteride, minoxidil. Fin decreases dht, might give you slight gyno. People say it kills your dick too but I havent experienced that.

I think it's more living in Mozambique that caused that.

But Veeky Forums told me that all races are equal? Mhmmmmmmm

Saw palmetto

All my friends that lift heavy have had their harline rekt

Why does this happen

lifting increases your body production of test and dht to optimal levels

not like you have much use for your reproductive organs once you lose your hair

How come there's always some crazy shit going on in africa? From raping infants to prevent aids, to eating albinos to gain super powers, and now this?

steroids

Imagine living in 2017 and still believing that blacks are equal to whites.

I'm American and lived in Mozambique for 2 years. Wonderful people over there, really. They do have some issues with organ trafficking, particularly albinos and harvesting their bones for Chinese "medicine". Nobody believes the shit in op tho. 99% of men and women over there are bald anyways.

>mortality rate amongst Mozambiqueans is 99%
Huh, really makes you think

Some more than others comrade. In all seriousness though, Africa is a pretty fucked up continent.

Niggers are dumb my dude

>only 99%

Mozambiqueans seem to have figured out the secret to immortality. Maybe it's the melanin?

>2017
>still having these news from some shithole place in the world
JUST

After 5 years (10 month pause in between) taking FIN I can only say hairline stopped from receding, no gyno and no dick issues.
I don't know how much time do I need to start feeling bad effects, perhaps in 3 years my endocrine system is fucked.

>"b-b-but it's j-just I got I have g-g-gold in my head!"
Hairlet cope never disappoints me
Based Mozambique

So i have alot of fucking hair and i still do, but its now dry and brittle as fuck hairline is not receding though and its all my hair not just the front of my scalp.
i stopped smoking weed like 3 weeks ago after smoking for almost 3.5 years.
but havent noticed any difference,
People say i should atleast wait 3 months for any change but i'm afraid smoking was/is not the cause.

So i can wait till december but looking the mirror is killingbme even though i'm in better shape than ever.

sometime ago someone here posted about some drugs from israel or something.

First time posting on fit since 2012 you guys made me lose 35 kgs.

any insight would be appreciated.

nizoral 2x a week

Castration would remove almost all androgens from your body, so you won't have to deal with male pattern baldness at least.

minoxidil is a complete waste for your head as soon as you stop taking it you bald again

I have aggresive balding been on 1mg of finasteride hairline still receding just started taking Minoxidil having aggressive shedding don't know if it will grow back

>meanwhile, living in burgerland
>59 dead and hundreds injured in recent mass shooting

>BBC Africa

Minox causes shedding at first, doesn't it?

>not wanting that Africans BBC

How long until you recover from the initial shedding?

I'm 18 and this is my hairline. The picture doesn't show how thin it is on the sides, I'll likely be bald by 20-22. Do I just start shaving it now?

I have no idea, it's something I've read some time ago.

People tend to experience shedding before stronger regrowth, but it all falls out again once you stop.

It does but it's been erasing my hairline pretty bad like I've been putting it on for about 2 months and I can see the shedding immediately after use.

slav/10

yes.

general consensus on minox?

You still got time to go on minoxidil and finasteride too help prevent and thicken your hair but once you start you got to use it forever

try nopoo

I love threads like this because I have a head of thick, full hair at 30, and I know I'll never go bald because all the males in my family have thick hair all their lives

Nice to have at least one positive from your genes

All the males in my family have been bald by 25, feelsbadman
Is it even worth saving what I have? I'm coming to accept that bald may be my only route, which is unfortunate because my head is shaped weird

Man I’m so sorry

buzz it with open guard and grow a little bit of a beard if you can,mine is not even receding,just really thinned out..kinda worse..just buzz,chill and lift

Pull a Bradley Martyn instead. Superglue a hat to your head

last time i shaved my head/before balding/ i got told by a random guy that i look like phil anselmo from pantera,did i make it? also the young fit one,not old and fat anselmo

Just go for a buzz cut. And if you have enough test in those small grapes you call testicles of yours - grow a beard aswell. Something like pic related.

That's literally the price of freedom

> all cultures are equal

its not because they are black its because they are Mozambiquens

no education
lots of superstition

>insecure men spending thousands for hair replacements and hair growth drugs

Just own it man

>tfw all males in ur family have full thick dark hair
>tfw ur balding

god i wanna reroll

>posting a nigger that looks like shit

akjsdhiowqejiodj

kek,same..father's hair thinned a little bit but in his fucking 50's,mine started at 20..

7 month minox here

Temples and hairline are growing back, 1 inch long hairs, beard filling in

Is this normal? I heard minox only works for your crown area

I'm pretty sure it would work anywhere to a degree - I think they recommend the crown area as the skin won't be as sensitive as it is on the face (might be pseudo-science).

I've done it on the beard area and it caused redness and slight rash, but hairline and temples has been fine for me too.

>All the males in my family have been bald by 25
And they still managed to reproduce. Quit bitching.

Why so many women there bald?

>Tsim walks among us

>comparing a mass shooting to people thinking fucking baldies have gold in their head

That article doesn't show balding is deadly, it shows niggers are. It also shows niggers are fucking stupid. So just don't live around niggers and you'll be fine

his buzz looks good cause he has a good hairline