Feel lonely

>feel lonely
>get gf
>immediately get bored
>dump her
>feel lonely

What am I missing?

have you considered cutting a woman in half?

try men

No.

Dicks repulse me.

try dogs

Choose one:
1. Get a friend.
2. Get a better GF.
3. Join a club or group.

Dogs aren't suited for appartments.

>1. Get a friend.
I have plenty of those.

>2. Get a better GF.
I keep trying but it usually ends the same way.

>3. Join a club or group.
Like?

>like?
We dont know, something that interests you. Fuck i mean i hate myself but ppl like you piss me off. if u cant figure out what you like and what interests you, you need to do some real soul searching. >well how do i do that?
You try new fucking things and stick with it to the end. Even if u hate it.

>Like?
Fuck if I know. Look in your area.

Why do all your relationships end up the same way?

who is this fluid druid

Well, I like the gym obviously, I also like vidya, but I play with my friends, I like books, so I read on my off days, I like movies, which I watch with friends, and music, again with friends. I'm not really sure what I could add to that.
>Why do all your relationships end up the same way?
Beats me.

Brooke Wells.

Me too

Learn an instrument. Its slow and painful for most and the creative process can be difficult but its ultimately worth it.

Why the fuck do you NOT know how your relationships end? Are you saying that every GF you get just leaves you and you haven't a clue as to why? Are you hiding something? We are all anonymous here. Spit it out.

I tried learning the guitar once. I suck at it.

you have to work on yourself more OP
make more friends and involve yourself in more activities and hobbies

pussy isn’t going to fix anything. other than a hard cock

>music
guitar, singing etc
try new shit, you never know if you like it until you try it brah

Didn't you read the OP? I said I get bored of the whole thing. That's how it ends, either I cut contact or they sense I'm not into them anymore and they end it.

stop playing video games.
stop reading shitty fantasy novels (i know that's what you read)
start doing a martial art like bjj or judo
join a book club, meet once a month to discuss classic literature like an adult

How long did you try? How mamy times a week did you practice and for how long? Did you even try learnin basic chords and scales or did you just jump into songs? (Both are important) fuck lessons, i hated that shit. They can teach you basic techniques but alot of it comes down to you practicing on your own. I play user, its never easy at first.

hardcore bdsm lifestyle kind of relationship

>stop playing video games.
I barely do anymore. Maybe like an hour a week.
>stop reading shitty fantasy novels (i know that's what you read)
I'm currently reading 1984, before that was Animal Farm, then Atlas Shrugged, and before that it was Crime and Punishment
>start doing a martial art like bjj or judo
I do kick boxing.
>join a book club, meet once a month to discuss classic literature like an adult
There are no book clubs here. I did that in college literature courses.

I went with the basic chords first, then tried some classic songs, but honestly I just don't have the knack for it.

>I wasn't immediately a master after trying twice so that means I can never improve
Did you break the world record bench your second time going to the gym?

Maybe youre filling up your life with things you THINK you want. Go on a spirit search my friend. Take some friends, go camping,take (real) lsd, or peyote.Talk, laugh, trip, meditate. Do not abuse the psychadelics though. Theyre meant only for deeper thinking when met with no other choices.

you dont like yourself

Thats ok user i understand (lsd poster here)

>,take (real) lsd,

You know, I actually thought about that, but I heard it can fuck you up permanently.

Imagine if she was your gf ;_;

I think it's true that if you're bored you're a boring person. I always fall into this trap because I'm bored a lot of the time, but if you put a tiny bit of effort in you can make things happen.

>tfw your lips will never be on that side-burn peach-fuzz

she would wanna do so many activities, i wouldnt be able to keep up.

If you take WAY too much, take fake shit, or abuse it, then yes it can. Do some research on dosing and how much you should take based on bodyweight. Or just find some good peyote. Its the same effect but more euphoric, natural, and you feel more.. connected. You throw up but thats your body purging the toxins and secreting the psychadelics. Dont eat, and make sure youre decently hydrated. You also might tastr colors. Sounds weird but its just a part of it. It lasts for a solid 8-12 hours too.

Okay, I'm interested now.

Women are not there for entertainment, except you love to chuckle about your wife's behaviour. For entertainment you use sports, books, games, technical stuff like making drones or pipebombs with your friends.

>I suck at it
kill your self op, failure is apart of the learning process this is something society has a hard time wrapping its head around

>that fridgemode core
how do i attain this bros, im a guy

>I lose interest in girls after a few dates
>LOL U SHOULD LEARN GUITAR THAT'LL TOTALLY FIX IT

spend some time with your parents

common sense

>stop having fun
>I'm currently reading 1984, before that was Animal Farm, then Atlas Shrugged, and before that it was Crime and Punishment
My nigga

Join a gun club or /out/ group and meet a qt libertarian gf to homestead with

lmfao is this really the first thing you thought when you thought of her being your gf

Try falling in love.

I’ve been playing guitar for a year and a half and I still kind of suck. You have to play an instrument every day for five years before you don’t suck. So far picking it up is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made

Get saved.
www.holytext.org/gospel
Jesus Christ is God.

I see them very often. We have a great relationship.

>Join a gun club

I wish. Getting a gun around here is almost impossible unless you're a cop, security, or a soldier.

I am trying.

I get what you mean, but I don't think it's for me.

That's what did it for me. Never had good relationships before realizing I was a sadist.

Stop being such a faggot

Don't fuck a chick for her body, fuck a bitch for her heart

>get fit
>finally get a gf
>she loses interest after a week
>"oh well, that was a learning experience, time to get another"
>get another gf
>she loses interest in a week

The fuck? Is this how relationships work? am I supposed to be a new and entertaining man every day?

await emotional maturity and self-awareness that drives you to investigate your shortcomings and improve yourself

you are such a fucking retard OP.

gfs are a meme
just go for hookups and fuckbuddys

the majority of girls has nothing to offer than pussy
cuddling is fine aswell sometimes but you can get that from a fuckbuddy aswell if you need it

stay single breh
having and keeping a gf is way too demanding and not rewarding enough to be worth it

That's like me. I'm with a different girl every weekend. Still hoping to find the right one and settle down but no luck so far.

>what am I missing

Well as you dumped her I’m guessing sex. Well done.

>feel fine
>love my life
>get gf
>find out I was missing out on real love
>gf leaves me
>wow this void is worse than my life before her
Women are gay.

>Get gf

That's your problem right there.

Try the bf variant. That what fags such as yourself often enjoy.

Please let us know how it goes. You can find as at http:/Myblog .fag

Are you low test?

In order to stop feeling lonely you need to find yourself first

religion

This is pretty much me OP.

I'll get lonely for some reason and be like damn I'm a pussy for not doing something about it and then when I actually do I regret the fuck out of it and hope they stop replying so I don't have to. Jesus just realized it's been like a cycle of this I need to stop it.

Side bends and posterior chain work

I'd like a gf but none of my relationships last more than two weeks. I'm just too damn weird to be compatible with another person, it's not even worth trying to pursue anymore.
Who else unironically
>forever alone

personality

Don't be modest!
>kind of suck
Please. You suck day and night and you are AMAZING at it, sweetie.

Is that kind of physique even attainable natty?
If so, what kind of routine are these crossfit grrls doing? I've met oly/powerlifters and gymnasts but none look like this.

Im a guy btw

lol
Shut up, faggot.

>Is that kind of physique even attainable natty?

For a girl? Absolutely not. I mean look at her, she's bigger than most of Veeky Forums excluding /fraud/.

There is no point in dating girls that don’t have a magnetic allure to them, you will know when it happens because the girls will feel the same way and it will be slightly obvious at the very least, it is just your pheromones and genetics telling you that you found a good person to chill with and fuck. The only girls I like being friends with are hot girls and girls who have hot friends. Other than that women bore me as well.

Tldr: date girls who you actually like

Shit ip, figgit.

Most women are horrificly boring this has been known since the beginning of time

It's been 3 months since we broke up. My fault over the same reason again. She said to maybe call her in 3 months when her heads all clear because the breakup was still fresh and she knew wed just get back together again so we did no contact. In 10 days is the scheduled date (when he exams are finished). I want to ring but I'm so scared she'll say its officially over. Right now its a hit or miss, it's over but I'm clinging onto the hope it still may be salvageable, I'm just scared that if she says no in a few days then that'll be it. I'm anxious every single day and I think about her literally every minute, I don't know what to do, I can't talk to anyone. It's affecting literally everything in my life

Please help :(

>she will never bully you

Should note everything was perfect except the one issue (which I was to blame and should not have even made it an issue, broke up for like the 5th time over it, so stupid, she finally had enough)

She was my best friend, we were together every single day, spoke every hour, etc, did everything together

yeah, don't do this unless you want to experience what real pain feels like

>together every single day, spoke every hour, etc, did everything together
Yikes, good thing that's over. What a nightmare.

You are describing my personal hell

Church group.
I'm going to join my local uni one, meet some nice qts. I'm done with vapid sluts, too tiring.
I don't go to church but read the Bible every day, too many churches are heretical and (((Zionists))).

A Colt M1911.

Trust me

Build up a friendship with a girl on a vidya forum (I also love me some vidya). Dating sites are contrived but forums are a good way to get to know someone and see how they speak to people when they don't think you're looking. I met my bf of 5 and a half years on a fucking weed growing forum. Don't just approach randoms on the street because because like what's on the outside. Meet internet grills and Skype until you meet.

True can confirm

>I can't fill my own existential void, I expect someone else to do it for me

Nah man it was so good words cannot describe it. We had so much fun over the most simple things. I loved seeing her everyday we only live 5 minutes from eachother and she would come over all the time or I'd go to hers. I keep hoping I'd bump into her at the gym but I think shes moved gyms or something now. it's currently 5AM and I have not even been to bed, work in 3 hours, contemplating quitting because I'm just too depressed but then idk what I'll do

How so, friend? same boat?

Get a dog? Dogs will never cuck you and are never boring.

There really aren't that many girls who are into vidya, though.

mfw had a gf, she did OLY, she knew a lot of vidya, literally wife material

>she's gone
fml

They die faster than you though.

Getting bored of your girlfriend makes sense from an evolutionary perspective. Spreading your seed far and wide is a biological imperative.

Why did you let her go, user?

Humans are meant to pair up. Human babies are among the weakest in the animal kingdom and they take forever to grow up. They need two parents to survive in the wild.

>Why did you let her go, user?
i didn't, she did...

Who gives a shit. Sleep around and casually date girls, if you find one you like enough to keep great. If not who cares, gfs are a meme anyway.

This

Nothing. Women are just boring as fuck.

You are better off without her breh. You don't deserve to be treated that way, and if she's going to treat you like that she doesn't deserve you.

Go lift, maybe get a cute cardiobunny's number while you're there

Same situation here, man. Hurts like hell.

Last relationship was a drama show in itself
>date half a year
>on off contact a year
>relationship half a year

Nothing. Women are overrated. The programming designed to make you a subservient beta didn't work so you require a woman with actual value.

I'm sorry, man. I had one I really cared for dump me as well.

Ye can beat your wife but ye can't beat the craic

>talking to girl at work
>she shows signs of interest in a desperate way
>separate myself from her the whole day

people find it weird that I don't have a gf but honestly if I did have one It would be really uncomfortable not having personal space

going to sound like a faggot but...
love
seriously, if there's no love it won't be a stable relationship

>le church girls meme

You realize the priests daughter is always the biggest slut right