/Sexual Fitness General/ Fordyce Spot/Pearly Penile Papules edition

steadyhealth.com/topics/how-to-get-rid-of-fordyce-spots?page=4

379 posts about this

many of them state how they reclused themselves for 10 years because they think thats an STD

others grow super self conscious about it

>do you guys have it too?

>how do i get rid of it?

>femanons, do you know of this? does this occur often? is it a turnoff?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ltwrj
imgur.com/a/M9GzA
i.imgur.com/MkNfCCU.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP is Fordyce Spots and pic related are Pearly Penile Papules

i got BOTH

otherwise my dick looks fine but it makes me super self conscious, i finally wanna know how to get rid of these fuckers for good..

bummmmmpppppppp

h-help

bumping have both

Have both no girl has ever mentioned it or had any problem / hesitation whatsoever

how bad do u have it

Is that a close up of a turkey

my husbandoo has those.
a little bellow the head.
Similar to how yours are placed.
It seems to me that they're more noticeable, when it's hot.
But uh if it makes you feel any better I love sucking my husbandoo's wean.

Don't feel bad about it. it's fine.

imgur.com/a/ltwrj

tell me im okay please

mfw I've had this since I was a kid, manned up and asked the school nurse about it when I was like 14. She didn't know shit about what it was. Epic.
Also I don't know but the underside of my dick is weirder. There's like a red triangle going up it from the bottom all the way to the top on the underside, I've had this too since I was a kid. Anyone knows what that is?

I have them pretty bad
Started showing up when I was like 11, convinced myself for years that I had some sort of disease and would never be able to have sex.

I'm considering having laser treatment or micro needle treatment on them, they look pretty offputting.

Only ever had 1 girl complain about it though and she was a virgin so I guess she didn't know what it was and thought I had an STD.

I have them, didn't even realise it was weird until Veeky Forums

girls dont give a shit in my experience

Nail clipper

lol

Ive got it too. Mark of Chaos I presume

anyone else sometimes have a fordyce spot that becomes red like a pimple sort of and you can pop it? It basically looks and pops just like a pimple except it feels like there's a tiny stone in there

Holy fuck I thought it was only me. I even went to my doctor to get that shit checked cos I thought it was herpes. It's just my fordyce spots? Thank fuck. Only started happening this last year for some reason.

yep, fordyce spots are sebaceous glands that are overfunctioning basically afaik. so that was sebum coming out a hair follicle

learn to fucking clean up after your fap sessions disgusting retard, it's basically clogged pores just like what happens to your face when you don't wash it after a good sweat

Mine kinda looks like OP's picture. Most girls didn't mention it or seem to notice. One asked what it was, I explained it to her. All was well. She didn't care. Dicks look weird anyway.

I can't pull my foreskin back while erect, is this normal; if not, what do I do?

Doesn't look too bad. What are your measurements?

I can't pull it completely back when erect either, only to the middle of the glans

It's called phismosis, you can stretch with cream or get jewed

You can slowly work your way up until you manage to do it, or you can consider circumcision because you might have phimosis.

When I was like 13 I couldn't fully pull it back, I worked it until I managed it

I also have both. Luckily the Pearly Penile Papules I have are few and I can mostly hide it with the foreskin.

I also have Forcyde spots on the underside of my dick and I'm kind of self-conscious about it. I don't like getting BJs because of it

phimosis
you need to stretch your phimotic band
I stretched it every time I went for a shit for a couple of months and was able to retract all the way over the head. It's still a bit tight but I left it like that because it gives me longer cumshots.

I legit have herpes and they don't look as bad as that.

Sucks, user. God-speed. I could see how a woman would think that's an STD though.

I had 3 balls so i got one surgically removed now my left testie is bigger than right coupled with my chink dick

wat do

imgur.com/a/M9GzA

tfw can't get skin over glands

>I had 3 balls so i got one surgically removed
why?

why not keep it for the extra test? no wonder you have a small dick if you reduce your test production by 1/3rd

>No third ball to have a femdom girl completely bust it

stretch

Thanks user how long did it take for you to be able to fully retract?

Lose weight and get a Philips bodygroom also pic related

Still can't fully retract comfortably when erect because I haven't done anything about it. I can have sex fine without it retracted though.

Plenty of people have dealt with it however.

couple months

oh i have the bodytrimmer already, I've trimmed my pubes and shaved off the rest of my bodyhair since them

and i'm trying to bulk

> Tfw growing up I think that everyone has three balls because I do
> Older sisters talking about sex-ed shit, the topic of how many balls a guy has comes up
> Little me blurts out, "I have three"
> Some time later, go to the doctor for a physical, diddling me nads and counts three with a surprised look
> For years just ignore it and it goes away
Do I have cancer now? Where the fuck did that bump go?

definitely do what the anons are telling you user, otherwise when you do have sex it ill finally slip below the glans. The phimotic band that triggers this is then basically a triple looped elastic band wrapped around the most sensitive part of your cock, can be very painful and swolen because the blood can't leave the head

5.7'', never measured girth

how long did it take?

Don't get jewed - I did at 18 as I was too lazy to apply cream everyday
No negative effects personally but I don't like how it looks without foreskin

How much can you stretch? My biggest problem is the string, it is really short

i cut my skin at the base of my dick when shaving this morning, i had to apply pressure for almost 20 minutes before it stopped bleeding now i feel like its pulsating and it hurts a lot what do i do /fit

I have it. I won't let anyone suck my dick because of it.

I, too, have Fordyce spots. Made me insecure during teens

Natures way of blessing your dick.

Antiseptic powder and a bandage should do the trick. I sliced my thumb the other day with a razor and it bleed profusely for half an hour. Its been three days and its about healed up now

I thought everybody has them? They look like sweat glands to me.

I've got both and my girlfriend plus the internet seem to like my dick, I don't think it's at all a big issue as some people think

not even noticeable unless someone is looking for them
i'd suck

I have something similar, I didn't realize until I started having sex and started bleeding cause my skin wasn't used to it.

I stretched it by masturbating with the skin all the way down the head. It doesn't feel as good but it's for good measure

How do you go at stretching it? Just trying to pull it a bit more every time until it finally goes all the way down, just that?

Also what is this cream you guys keep talking about, a specific brand or just regular cream?

go see a doctor ffs

That maybe what's left of your foreskins frenulum, assuming you were circumcised

Kinda like that flap of skin on the vertical center line of the inside of your lips

I have that triangle too and I've never been circumsized

Any tips to maintaining an erection when fuckin someone who is lose and unattractive?

Cut that nasty shit off. I'm a girl and would never suck a dick with foreskin

Link pic
Maybe I can figure it out...

Good; we don't want short sighted birches near our dicks

google "guide to treating phimosis a phimosis journey"
Guy has a very useful blog documenting the entire process from severe phimosis to a cured state
There's no need to see a doctor or get circumcised. Just takes some time.

I have both related but this one in particular I think is caused from, (and tell me if any of yous with a foreskin plz confirm, cause ive never heard anyone else talk about this) up until about 10 my foreskin would never fully peel back then at that age when I started getting boners and touching my dick and shit there was all this skin that was attached and day by day I could slowly rip more and more off until the foreskin would fully retract, bled a bit and shit when I ripped it but yeah I think those bumps are when the skin was attached

anyone get this sort of thing but only occasionally when the dick gets to irritated from jerking to much or something, there'll be heaps of red marks that bleed and it seems to go away in two or so days but it fucken kills

This is literally impossible to do

I have them but they're not that noticeable, but I have an issue with sebaceous cysts on my scrotum. They can get somewhat annoying, but all that can be done is to remove them surgically, and going to a doctor for them feel like too much work.

When they get big I do some self surgery with a nail clipper. It's fairly simple just disinfect it, cut off the skin on top and then rip the sebaceous gland out. Have removed over 20 of them in total.

lol was it an actual testicle or just a lump, 50 percent extra test would be sick

the only way it's impossible is if your foreskin is so tight you cant grip inside it properly to pull it apart. Pretty sure those people like to use pin-like objects for assistance until it's stretched enough that they can use their fingers.

Help me out lads
Picked up for the first time in 6 months on the weekend. Was a little too hammered and couldn't perform all too well.
Went for round two last night but all I could think was "oh shit my dick wont work" and like magic, it didn't.
Not the first time I've had an issue but it's never really been a persistant issue.
Any hot tips to make my dick work again lads?
DL;DR how to make dick work

I got mine lasered off at a dermatologist for like 300$. You will scab up for like a month. But some Neosporin and a month later and you'll be good

were you drunk both times you fucked, if so be sober

Second time was a few drinks for some liquid courage but nothing excessive
Not a massive drinker and I was still incredibly hungover from the night before but that's never stopped me from getting it up before

Could be a woman. You're a faggot for sure tho.

did this when I was 14-15
wasn't too consistent, maybe did it every two days at the beginning (first months) but I'm 18 now and it almost gets down the head of the dick
I try to stretch two times for 20 seconds after I shower whenever I remember about it

To any young (or wizard) Anons reading this thread, it's Normal. Normal as in, a perfectly harmless somewhat common natural variation.

It's pretty much thin skin over sebum producing glands.
I'm 28. I've never had a girl care, i've had doctors look at them and not care, i've mostly started to not care myself. No body cares about the underside of your dick skin, all any man needs to do is practice good hygiene and you're good to go.

When i was young and stupid i tried to remove a couple... the scarring is worse than the bump. Don't be stupid.

thanks fit bro

My dick is full of fordyce spots
My last (and only ;_;) gf told me she loved it because it felt like I had a textured condom on. We would buy those extra-thin condoms so that she could feel it.
Don't be conscious about it ffs. It's one of the most common things for men to have. Just keep your dick clean, trim your pubes and your ball hair, and take care of any actual pimples that you may have down there.

Who here /restoringForeskin/?

Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha
Why would you make this up?

Its just another thing Veeky Forums tries to get anons self conscious about even though the general population doesn't give a shit. As if the dick isn't weird enough, I don't think tiny bumps are going to turn any girl off like the bumps on your tongue wouldn't.

depending on severity you might have to get the jew cut

i had it pretty bad, cream wouldn't work, surgical incision in foreskin to loosen it didn't work, had to go full jew

>When i was young and stupid i tried to remove a couple
Fuck are you me? I have like four small skin holes/cuts or whatever where I tried popping these things. It's not noticeable when I get hard though.

if you're still here the way to do it is to grab the bottom side of your foreskin, essentially where the frenelum connects and pull gently until you can do the normal stretching

Not the guy you talked to but I have something that sounds similar, I've seen a picture of me when I was a baby in the bath too and still had this red triangle from the bottom to the top. (only 1/3 of my dick in the pic since I had to twist it) the red line becomes broader as it goes down ending up looking like a triangle.
i.imgur.com/MkNfCCU.jpg

Did you lose any feeling? Are you cut or uncut? I want to get mine removed, but I don't want to fuck my shit up.

chads gimme some advice

was at a club and a girl was into me, asked if i wanted to go outside
we did, made some small talk, when it looked like the conversation was going to dry up i suggested we go back in and dance some more

what should i have done differently? I'm good looking enough to have random girls want to approach me but I don't really know how to snowball that into anything (I ended up getting this girl's number, but she looked thirsty as hell and I'm positive a wiser chad would have banged her somehow)

Every guy thinks these are herpaderps or gee dubs. Spend less time looking at your dick, maybe.

Come on bro, you initiated no contact? All you had to do was make out for a bit outside and ask if she wants to go back to your place. It’s not rocket science stuff

>"So want to take this party somewhere else babe? Like into my pants"
It's pretty easy stuff mate

>> but she looked thirsty as hell and I'm positive a wiser chad would have banged her somehow

... become that wise chad, ask yourself What Would Chad Do (WWCD)

Next time consider going in for the kiss, then escalate the situation to your/her place, gg ez wp, if it doesn't work on the first try and she doesn't outright reject you then try again and again

I need some advice bros. I have Forcyde all over my dick and balls, but it's nothing major, so I don't worry. My problem is that I'm not circumsized, and just learned about phimosis. When flaccid I can get it down just fine, and have been washign it every time I get a bath since... 5 YOs, but when it's erect it doesn't go down that much. It's basically Stage 2. I read about the stretching, but does it do anything without the cream? I'm a Yuropoor and can't get it from anywhere.

Apart from that, I'm like 6.5" x 6.5", and my dick has a curvature upwards. Not to the point where it'sthat disease,but it'slike a dragon dildo.

Am I doomed to be a virgin forever?

I have both. It looks fine, no one notices/cares. No girl has ever commented on it and if they did the fact that it's a common phenomenon is one google search away.

>i got BOTH
Boo FUCKING hoo, how much of an absolute pussy do you have to be to not want your cock looking like a literal dinosaur.

I've got spots all over my nutsack and halfway up the shaft, plus a T H I C C white solid ridge of papules all around the gland. I fucking love it. I usually don't call people pathetic or virgins but some of you guys need to get your asses beat by your daddies.

>self-surgery
>scrotum
>nail clipper

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ive got both but they aren't THAT bad. I've never had a girl comment, or even be that worried; they always come back; unless I was drunk or depressed in which case I was just shit in bed and they didn't want to deal with that.

exact same thing here, uncircumsised

will we be fine brehs?