What's the final verdict Veeky Forums

What's the final verdict Veeky Forums
Does it really kill your gains?

1/6

2/6

3/6

>inb4 page 6 has reply to this post or else ____

Can you give a tl;dr? Going to bed soon?

I don't think so. I do it at the end of a workout to make sure my lifts are all good still or if it's a rest day.

4/6

It fucks with strength gains a bit. If your sport/military training requires conditioning, you can somewhat minimise this by doing cardio straight after lifting, within an hour.

Good idea
5/6

Thanks.

All this shit seems it's talking about running a marathon every day fucking your gains. Improving cardiorespiratory health will better recovery times between lifts.

Reply to this post or you’ll get tendonitis tonight.

6/6

>do cardio
>improve cardiovascular health, lower chances of dying from one of the most common diseases on earth greatly, have improved sexual stamina and stamina in general, good health all around
>don't do cardio
lose like 2% of your muscle, if some shoddy studies are correct
wow gee umm i dunno uhhh
i mean come on, just don't run marathons excessively and you'll have no problems whatsoever up until your death
the people losing muscle and having knee problems are the ones dedicating their life to it/running every single day/running incredibly long distances

If you don't do cardio you will struggle to walk up a flight of stairs with all those 'gains'. Why don't meatheads understand this?

You’re missing the point. The typical Veeky Forums poster is like this:

>Hey, Veeky Forums I’m on my second week of SS/SL/GS, I’m 175-190cm, 65-100kg, was wondering if I should start doing cardio or HIIT, and if so, should I do it on off days or rest days?

And the answer is “No.” Do the program for 15-20 weeks, longer if it’s SL since starting with the bar wastes a few months, and then add conditioning.

>:(

>X Y Z doesn’t fucking matter
Sure, if you wanna exercise & have fun. I’d you want to train for a goal, some plans work more effectively and efficiently than others.

6 reps is insignificantly different from 12 reps? If you believe that, might as well do Zumba.

Every Chad does cardio, it's their secret. Otherwise you'll just be that perma-bulking gyno-riddled hairline-just'd Brian who never takes his shirt off at the beach. Choose wisely.

Doing 15-20 minutes of moderate cardio everyday is never going to make you lose even 0.1% of muscles, that's bs. It's also a life-changing thing when done consistently.

So high volume squats are better than cardio for breathing ,what about your heart? Does cardio do anything besides what weight lifting does (make your heart cope with high blood preasure spikes)?

Yes.

Also, yes; see pic.

user, it depends on your goals, sport, how strong you are etc.

>Should I do cardio?
If you’re a novice couch potato that wants to get in shape & “tone”, not to begin with.

If you’re a powerlifter, no.

If you’re a marathon runner, yes, but you already know that.