PROTEIN FARTS

How the fuck do you deal with the putrid protein farts?

bum

I fart in my hand, trap the fart, and then i open the hand next to my nose. And i almost puke.

i know its shop but who dis mang

I haven't noticed my farts being any worse, although I get my protein from meat, not whey.

Wheylets complain about their farts the entire time

>Falling for the powder meme 2017

eat normal food

Cut out all milk products of your diet and see if you still have them

Your body gets used to high protein intakes after a while and you stop farting so damn much

Fucking poorfags

Stop consuming shitty dairy and limit carbs. Get some probiotics and clean your gut nigger.

>probiotics

multivitamin tier useless shit.
just eat clean. whey farts remain tho

Enjoy your unbalanced ., inflammation and yeast overgrowth fag

>unbalanced ., inflammation and yeast overgrowth

How do I know if I have this?
Never had this.

If you have acne and/or undigested food, diarrhea. Pain, bloating...

if you want to experience the true power of protein farts, sit down in a bath with your head between your legs and let one go. the fart is compressed into a highly contentracted air bubble that is released at the surface. it brings tears to your eyes

>not utilizing probiotics
Eat your greek yogurt, faggot

it's not protein that causes them unless you're intolerant to whey.
it's the additives that are 0 calorie, natural whey should not cause this, then just use nesquick or something to flavour it

i had it really bad a few weeks ago. felt like every 30 seconds i was letting one rip. went on for a couple days.
iv since added a fuck tonne more fibre into my diet and iv been normal ever since. could be a coincidence but it seemed to do its job for me

>not liking the smell of your own putrid farts

Never gonna make it desu senpai

>unless you're intolerant to whey
Veeky Forums has a ton of shitskins on it

Claim that shit as if it was your name.

That's it! My farts smell just like those rancid water farts, even when i'm out of water. I use whey isolate, unflavored. It's smell worse when i have beans or chick peas.

what the fuck man it's not halloween yet why would you spook me like this

Just eat some carbs you pussy.