This is what girls want

This is what girls want

a closeted gay manlet ?

Without roid skin and roid manletism, yes. He would look better natural. If you're a manlet, do yourself a favour and don't roid

>only poses with 2 girls in all pics
>poses with 5 guys in all pics
user, I don't think he cares what girls want

Manlet
Ugly Haircut
Dresses like it's still 2013
Anorexic girl with bad boob job

lmaooo ok bruh

>closeted gay manlet
wouldn't it be a cupboarded gay manlet or a drawered gay manlet?

"Girls" these days are closet lesbians who prefer effeminate girly men

And hes wearing ugly sneakers to a pool party to appear taller

COPE harder. I can smell the insecurity through my screen. Tear others down to make yourself feel better lmao

The irony. Oh wait, this is Veeky Forums. Proceed.

I'll keep that in mind, Chief

>This is what girls want
This is what dumb Underage B& kissless virgin babbys actually believe
>t. nobody can say what women actually want, they all want different things JUST LIKE MEN DO
Time to grow up, babby OP. Also leave Veeky Forums until you're 18.

He is absolutely disgusting, but yea. I agree, he has abs. He'd look way better if he had trained harder and roided less

ANYONE in this thread who actually thinks they can nail down what 'women want' in one or two sentences is clearly and objectively either Underage B& who has never had a girlfriend, or someone older who is a complete fool. Men have been trying to figure out 'what women want' for as long as there have BEEN women in the world and no one has ever -- or WILL ever -- succeed at that.

Lol no. Women want status. A guy with status confers that. If you're aesthetic that's a form of status but mostly knowing lots if people and appearing to be going somewhere in life + having and spending money will do the trick.

*This is what Staceys who won't be able to hold a conversation with you want

Underrated

I mean he has great build but he is still a fucking manlet.

The prophesied manlet uprising is happening what a great time to be alive

One day you will realize that no one in real life cares about your height so long as you have confidence

nah. Only see money on him

You are all so jelly

lmao ok short stuff

they look real athletic
j/k im lying lol

you must be the roided midget in the pic, spend less time taking pics to prove you have fun and that girls like to be near you, and spend more time getting dicked down by older men fag boi

looking like a douche will get you more sex than looking like a normal guy

guidos?

whover this is obviously trains and eats right and actually would look better if he wasnt on tren

kek

OP is manletposting again

Get back in your manlet pit, who the fuck let you out

>all that money wasted on roids

Ofc I'm jealous, I could've bought something useful with that money