How the fuck do I get rid of puffy nipples ?

How the fuck do I get rid of puffy nipples ?

Here is normal

op why the fuck do u have a vagine on your kneck lol

stop smoking pot

Dunno

But I don't smoke pot I don't even drink

Here's a timestamp, any other Veeky Forumsbros with the same problem as me ?
I'm trying to boost my testosterone levels and I'm working out my pecs three times a week, I'm 19 yo, this really sucks

Jeez...

Bump

Same problem here, they only turn normal when I rub them excessively. Embarrassing as fuck when you can see them through your shirt.

What helped me were cold showers in the morning tho, they get erect from the cold and tend to stay like that when I keep my self cool throughout the day.

Cut.

I have the same condition. Had it for 4 years and am almost 19.

i have the same thing, but partly from my nipple pinching masturbatory habits I think

We'll that's not really a solution though

Nah bro I'm bulking in winter

I have this shit too, ruins my aesthetics. Gonna do a plastic surgery when I have the money

We'll hopefully it's not real gyno and eventually it will go away after puberty

How much does it costs ?

>Nah bro I'm bulking
then don't complain about puffy nipples you faggot

dont cruise on roids bois

With scissors

have no idea but probably very expensive

Stop eating at Mcdonalds / drinking alcohol / smoking weed / eating chips and processed food.

Leave ice on top of your nips for hours (obviously get more ice when it melts) and force the body to burn the fat at your nips to keep your nips warm

get leaner

Ecactly same here brah. I once lost enough weight that they were completely gone but i was in skelly mode

>Here is normal
Still looks puffy

go to thailand or some place to get it done cheap

This.

ye i got the same issue and cant get rid of it :(

Will it work if I take cold baths ?
Also not sure if it's fat underneath that makes them puffy

Everyone posting in the thread saying you have the same should post an upper body shot, I bet you're all fat and just need to lose weight

honestly use to have this issue years ago and this sorted it out.

granted the cause was probably my really poor diet choices

>spot reducing fat

kys

Being fat it's not the issue, you can be fat as fuck like pic related but still have normal nipples, the problem happens when you have a high estrogen level and low testosterone so you body produces more glans that depositate under the aureola

I was under the assumption that this is pretty much what gyno looks like

I have the same thing when I bulk and it doesn't go away till my abs start coming in, granted other people might not be the same but losing fat will at least help by tightening the skin and removing most of the fatty tissue under the nips

I can't tell if you're serious

OP i always have puffy nips at 15% bf but when i cut down to 10 they are barely noticable

just let the newfags rub ice on their nipples for me, alright?

NOLVADEX

Interesting. How old are you guys ?

after taking the ice off be sure to rub your stone hard nipples as well

pinching will also help tighten your skin

You guys are worse than the gains-goblin. This is literally a proven method and you guys are just scaring people off of it.

What do you guys even achieve by confusing people like this? Jesus Christ

If you want to instantly harden your nips, like right before hitting on a Thot, just flick them with your finger really hard.

yes but wrap it in a towel so you dont get burns

>needing a towel because it's too cold for your nips
not gonna make it

i dont have gyno

Let me suck on them

About tree fiddy