Hey Veeky Forums, how thin is too thin? Like when do you personally consider someone too thin

Hey Veeky Forums, how thin is too thin? Like when do you personally consider someone too thin.

Pic related I guess, it’s my ribs.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/43134510/#43134731
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

listen here little baby
>mfw thinking of you hurting

If her arse doesn't wobble for
3-4 seconds after a firm slap, she is too thin

Lose some weight you pig. Jesus

Sweet motivation.

i need to see the nipples to really know for certain. they are a great indicator of bodyfat.

why do you have bruises on your milktanks

She got a lift home from user

Well I bruise super easily, and so everything makes me bruise. While I can’t explain the others, the one closest to my ribs was cause of my boyfriend.

You got my attention.

oh, it's another attention-whoring exhibitionist tranny showing off her pharmaceutically induced gyno again

stop embarrassing me by proxy

at least post the pic don't half ass it bro

Like they’re not impressive and I still wanna know how thin is too thin. Should I keep going? I mean I will anyway. But. I’m curious.

yummy milkies, you're perfect bb

take picture of you standing this is retarded

Plz put on more weight

The best way to tell how thin somebody is, is seeing the arse. Show your arse in leggings or panties bent over from behind

At least post a picture standing up jesus christ you can judge a person lying down

giv psuy?

panties and panty hose to get the best accuracy

gyno

Blue board, you gay faggot

Also you took this picture lying down and sucking in your gut? even the fattest of fatasses could have visible ribs if they took a pic like this

Post more pics of your ass and we will give you attention

If you dont want a meme answer you look fine but its hard to look at it with that picture. You could probably go thinner or thiccker a little bit and still would be fine but again, hard to see.

For the meme answer please do this

BMI scale nigga

With timestamp or you're only cheating yourself

not a good angle. take another picture and come back. faggot

based

You tell me his name annonette.

post a pic of you standing up or how the fuck are we meant to know

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

this desu

You're not thin you are just sucking in your stomach. You have a lot if fat pigfy

Stop eating
B R E A D

>femanon is hurtin

fucking faggot mods I swear

send bobs
pls open up your cloth

That picture doesn't give much insight to your physic but I'm gonna guess if your average height your about 55-60kg.
In which case your not to thin and should start lifting heavier. You might find you don't bruise as much.

Picrelated is too thin, but then again as long as you own a vagina you're good to go

lina pls

I'd punch that thing if I came across it in an alleyway. That's bretty scary desu.

you literally have a line of chads waiting to bang you, i bet theres 100s of messages and likes and whatnot on your social media

so in the end, just bee urself

What a fucking retarded angle once again holy shit

I don't want to be one of those /r9k/ woman haters but goddamn WITHOUT A FAIL EVERY SINGLE TIME one of you retards post a picture you take the most retarded angle possible completely defeating the purpose of the whole pic, presumably because you thought it looked nice and wanted attention. Why the FUCK are you such a meme gender?

you should really post a profile pic. it would be a better angle.
what is your height and weight?

>those bruises on her tits
Why does this make me hard?

Tart obviously doesn't want to hear the truth otherwise she would have posted ass by now

>desuarchive.org/fit/thread/43134510/#43134731
For the anons that can't see the pic anymore :^)

And we can't properly judge your tits if they fall to the side like that.

are you sucking your gut in?

What about me? 5 6, 120

Listen Baby, All these men here they be saying they love you, they dont, they be hating on you, but you are beautiful and perfect just the way you are.

From the moment i laid eyes on your snow white supple bruised breasts and the subsequent tear that rolls down your plush cheeks when I saw the beautiful bruise from your brute "boyfriend". I just cant
>mfw thinkin bout you hurtin.

A million stars up in the sky
one shines brighter I can't deny
A love so precious a love so true
a love that comes from me to you...

Please baby, leave this chan and come to me, I'm in L O N D O N, and I will wait for you at the Cafe Rouge on Westdock street at 9pm tomorrow, Please come.

- Your Lover

Abs still aren't visible and it seems like you have some gyno on your chest, too fat.
Try cutting to 110 lbs

gtfo nigger.

better if you weren't breathing in and laying down senpai

10/10

>From the moment i laid eyes on your snow white supple bruised breasts and the subsequent tear that rolls down your plush cheeks when I saw the beautiful bruise from your brute "boyfriend". I just cant

Lmao. This post fucking killed me.

Take a picture of you standing in proper lighting, being a girl doesn't give you an excuse to being a retard. You're laying with your stomach sucked in you look chubby to me from an objective standpoint.

milky

are we getting more tit pics or am I losing my goddam time

I just laughed out loud like an actual retard thanks user