Do you train your legs?

Do you train your legs?

take a pic without using a cheat angle/setup, leglet.

Do you?

Dude that's the weirdest looking leg I've ever seen

I'm a cyclist so in the Fall they get trained several different ways in the gym, and the rest of the year they get trained on the bike, doing hill repeats at a low cadence, spinning >100rpm on the flats, and 30-second all-out sprints to develop explosive power.

No. Cycling my fat as around gives my legs enough size imo

>2 pics posted
>both dyels

classic fit

fatass

Fat fuck

explain?

You're joking right? I can barely make out the different muscle groups on your legs let alone see the muscle striations, because they're covered in a layer of FAT

How about instead of posting on here you actually go our and run round the block you fag piece of fucking shit. die.

Yes. Low bar squat 1RM is 4pl8, but only at 3/4 of the ROM. My real 1RM is around 355.

strop lying you virgin retard

Sick mane, how're the hammies?

>implying
I neglect my hamstrings desu, they're disproportionately small compared to my quads

>this
Cycling is GOAT if you do it HIIT style. Heavy resistance sprints (hard as you have at 60rmp or less) for 15-45 second rounds is fuckin insane

Yeah, squat 5pl8 and deadlift 6pl8. Can squat 4pl8 for 8 reps.

I started doing stiff legged deadlifts after squattingand it really fixed that problem for me. Plus the doms is 100% piss

You look so much stronger than I am but my ATG 1rm is close to yours or slightly better. Maybe I just have shit genetics.

>4pl8 for 8 reps
>5pl8 1rm
Surely this is impossible

Body weight squats for the longest time. Just recently incorporating weights. Luckily my legs have always been somewhat larger than most people I know (most of the people in my social circle don't lift).

Sadly I have a lower back injury so I can't bend at the waist with anymore than lmao1pl8. My hamstrings are doomed to be forever small.
I'd buy it if he roids

are you a faggot by any chance

Horey shet m8, can you do GHR?

If by that you mean, "do you shave?", then no. I just can't for the life of me grow body hair. Don't know if that makes me a fag.

t. low test

Never heard of it before. It sounds incredible at a glance
>"[stimulates] the growth and division of cells called chondrocytes, which play a critical role in producing new bone tissue"
If that could feasibly fix my injury I'd be willing to shell all my money at it
Please tell me you're not a man

wow , it's hard to imagine that some retard is sitting in his room getting so angry over a picture of some anonymous dudes leg, calm down you freak. his leg is fine.

You better be fucking training the largest muscles on your body

Mirin. Height? Weight? Time lifting? natty?

Breh, just look up a cideo for it, you're gym probably has the equipment for it

Look at those feet, I'm a dude.

I know my girls (Kappa), and there's no way is a guy

Ty. 5'7 170lbs, 4 years of push pull legs, natty

Absolutely not. Never. They're too fucking big as it is. I can't wear skinny jeans. Ironically the only time I get smaller on my legs is if I become an inactive lazy fuck and end up with squishy skinny fat legs. It's either thicc with muscle or skinny but fat, no in between.

Just cycling, 6'3, 172lbs

I don't really focus on legs anymore just squat variants. Am I doing well?

You look like you only train legs, if that answers your question. Are you an SS victim?

Most girls would be more than happy with that though

I train legs but I don't even squat

Holy shit those legs are so smooth, become a trap

I only squat just under lmao 2.5pl8 for 5 reps low-bar and my legs reflect this.

>All these cute legs

Lads please

l-london?

Have you tried using a newer picture

Been lifting close to 3 months now. Might be a bit too late to go that mode.

mirin quads and lats senpai, very impressive

How did you get that butt senpai?

570 deadlift
520 squat

looking good brehs, routine?

Not really. I do a few sets of lunges if I don't feel tired after a workout, but that's about it. My legs look massive just because of genetics anyway.

I'd say being strong af while not holding a lot of muscle mass is good genetics. If you haven't already, try adopting a volume-intensive routine for a while; high volume helped me put on the majority of my muscle.
I do a shitty bro-split 3-4 times a week and cardio/calisthenics 5 times a week.

mirin that v taper

mirin tan lines

>Training legs in 2017

LUL

You're pretty hairy for a LONDON

Ya sometimes

You probably have lower back pain BECAUSE your hamstrings are so weak... Do laying leg curls and stretces for your hip flexors.. Baka

Yes. Are you a calvelet?

You’re small though

>Veeky Forums
>not emphasizing leg gains

pick two

>I train legs but I don't even squat
how breh