84.3kg

3.3kg to go

6.2 to go
I started at 136.5
Almost there lads

73.5 kg

Almost to 78 kg now... we're all gonna make it lads

75.9 kg

don't know how much longer but i want to be able to clearly see abs before i bulk, can just about see them in good lighting now

i swear i look almost the same as i did ~ 85-90kg, only difference is now i'm far weaker

70kg

Still 5kg to get, give me your strength bros

Starting from where, user?

>not 4.3kg to lose
>or 3.7kg to gain
come on bro

62,5kg

12,5kg to gain

79.8kg
it's the first time I'm below 80 since middle school

down from 168 lbs to 153/154ish, gonna keep cutting till like 148 before lean bulking

Stop using your faggot system
Good work user

101.5kg

11.5kg to go

86kg

Lose 7kg to go

85.1kg, 5.1kg to go
Started at 110k on may, feeling pretty great considering im in the south hemisphere and I will be on time for summer.

86.5kg, down from 117kg.

Im a 177cm manlet, should I aim for 75kg?

breh what the fuck, i'm your height and i weight what you weight and i'm thinking about upping to 92/95. My upper abs are literally showing.

But I'm still a fatass

LOL

77kg
Just 8 more kilograms and some more progress on my lifts and Im ready to cut and be healthy again

72kg
5kg to go

Nice

I live in a 90% white county, they're white but all fat.

Let's gain fight a war to gain independence from the empire but still use their measuring system lol

>Americucks

>let's be different just to be different
so they would abandon all semblance of british culture? That's not how it fucking works, culture develops, you don't just make it in one generation. People already had their traditions thay were intertwined with Europe and it slowly diverged until the 20th/21st centuries (and even today it's still very related)

75kg

5kg to go and it just wont go away

Down from 140kg to 88
8 more to go senpai

looking good man. can't wait to see the final product

74kg
11kg to go

TLDR Americuck pls go

73kg

My original plan was to cut to 70kg. But I have still too much fat.

So 13kg to go or less.

>let's be different just to be different

More like

>let's use a logical system based on 10s instead of random measurements like feet and stones

Damn, nice Jiren wojak

>70kg
>71kg after 2 months of full on autism dieting and exercising

kill me

105kg down to 94

Not sure where the goal is but I guess I'll keep cutting until I'm 10% body fat or so

77kg down from ~90kg in 5 months. Still at least 2kg to go. Wanna see abs before I stop really.

88kg

Like 9kg to go