Jelly of my deadlift you reretarted losers? I could kick everyone's ass on this shitty board...

Jelly of my deadlift you reretarted losers? I could kick everyone's ass on this shitty board. You'll never be as strong as me.

Faggots. Get the fuck off my board.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vhvMowzacEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Didn't you say you were 5'6" last thread?

what do the chains actually do?

5'7" actually. Why does that even matter? I could still kick your ass regardless of height.

>reretarted

I don't think you could even reach it buddy

poor guy, deadlifts more than 99.9% of the board and now some jelly dyel impersonates him on a daily basis

make him look like he is over compensating for short mans disease

what the fuck are you talking about, loser? That's really me so you can go fuck yourself faggot. You're weak

Fucking beta faggots. I bet you think a 3pl8 pull is respectable. LOL. Guess what? It's not.

>post youtube screenshot
>"""""me"""""

You'd be surprised, dumb fuck.

Yep, these are all pictures of me and I'm not OP. You guys are a bunch of assholes.

when you lift to the transformers theme song and turn into another person

Why are there no bars that put weights in the middle

Its ok lad, we knoe its not him.

Hell i dont even believe this is him either.

Rest assured that we presume all posts are fake

>Veeky Forums

I wonder why

im 6'9 and op beat me up. don't mess with him

Manlet kys

You only made it halfway up, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=vhvMowzacEo

If you have trouble off the bottom but locking out is easier, chains are a way to train your lockout with a heavier weight. There is no point to hold back your squats if your bench is lagging. Similarly, there is no point to hold back the top half of your deadlift if your bottom half is lagging.

accommodating resistance, harder at the top

not sure what the point is for a sumo deadlift which is hardest off the floor

>495 sumo pull with maybe 20lbs of chains.
>on a weeb site, talking shit like he's a legend.

How shit is your personal life user?

:/ I'm not OP but that's me in the picture. I don't talk shit to anyone. Personal life sucks btw. I did pull 700 conventional a few weeks ago though and squat 500 high bar in sleeves.

OP here

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

How long to get to a 700 pull from 495? Nice progress mate. My maxes we're 565/305/615 when I competed at 181, then life happened and I got fat and weak.

Is... is there anything on the bar? Is he just lifting his white guilt?

>fat fuck
Check
>manlet
Check
>pulls sumo
Check
>LMAO 5 plaet!!1!
Check
>using gay chains
Check
>Switch grip bitch grip
Check
>dramatic black and white capture implying it's your 1rm
Check

I'm a bodybuilder and I pull 465 conventional for reps. If this is your definition of strong and you're training for strength just give up man

>he

That'll be xir and you WILL refer to me as such you misogynistic bigot asswipe!

Jason Blaha is your same height and build and physical appearance and he deadlifts more for reps with conventional deadlifts at 40 years old....

that webm changed my life for the worse.

tf? it's the complete opposite. You train sticking points, chains help you lock out if you have trouble locking out.

>teleports behind op

Hehehe. Nothing personnel, kid....

gottem

still ugly

post body or lifts

>sleeves
Pathetic

There is so much about this WebM that upsets me.

>Pad on a smith machine
>Pad on no weight
>Doesn't even go fucking 45 degrees let alone parallele
>That fucking knee lockout at the top
>Wearing a hat in the gym

For speed work, yes. Teaches you to drive into the sticking point with more force since you're basically trying to outrun the extra weight coming onto the bar.

For heavy work, it isn't used that way. It's used to smooth out the strength curve and make things hard the whole way through.

He's in gear. Many geared sumo pullers miss at lockout thanks to the suit - it gives you some pop off the floor but it also tends to want to fold you over.