CBT

CBT
Right is recent left is the beginning of September.

I’ve seen your picture in 3 separate threads today. Get a grip.

only tan like 7 mins a week. just keeps me not looking too pale

first image looks like moot

6'3 195 4-5 months in

Wait so what's the purpose of tanning? Does it make your muscles look defined? I'm pale as shit should I tan?
I'm not fucking moot lmfao

It does. The trick is to not over do it. Also keep your face and dick&balls covered up.

It seems to also cut down on acne. Not sure why but I find it helps.

THANK you, and lmfao cuz it prob works as a light version of chemo for your acne

Fucking hate my dump ass body, when will my fupa ever leave and delts ever grow?

>183cm
>78kg

Been lifting seriously for 2 years

I think a lot of FUPA loss comes with diet
But you look big so who cares, and what do you do for delts?
Hollister model/10

5'10 150

6’1 210lbs

Currently bulking. Sucks losing abs but at least all of my hoodies are filled out.

Just got unbanned so I guess I'll post my dyel body again. What should I work on and could someone estimate my bf%?

5'10 manlet

Oh, forgot to say, 5 months lifting, currently trying to lean bulk.

These are the people that give lifting advice..

what is wrong with your'e stomach

maybe M sized hoodies yeah lol

Guys, when you pose for these pics, do you flex your muscles or are they relaxed?

are you 12

How many calories do you stomach daily?

Maybe because the UV rays causes more cell turnover? And red blue blue portions of the light targets bacteria under the skin.

Hey, I admitted I was dyel, that's the first step to recovery. We're all here to try and improve so even advice from an underage manlet could help someone

>5'7
>19 yrs
>Always had a fat 220lbs body
>decide to cut down to 155
>1 year training

Should I cut down more or start bulking?

Mr. Skellington reporting in, I stuff down about 2500 a day. I eat like 6 chicken breasts and 3 omlets on the meal plan daily for protein and usually have a bowl of garbanzo beans and peanut butter at every meal. As a skelly, life is suffering.

He looks like me and I'm 26...

Your chest looks like a puckered anus.

You look like you're 14
The perils of bulking. Worth it for the strength gains imo
Looks good minus the weird Adonis belt
I'd lose the weight you want to and then build from there

Rate back

That's where the problem is. With your height and weight, you need 2,4k cals/day to maintain weight. You're not gaining much with your 2,5k/day. Go 3k+/day.
Eat big to get big.

Thanks for the advice, I'll try and stuff even more tasteless garbage down my throat, hopefully I can get some more gains. 2500 caloires has actually been moderately effective for me though, I started at like unironically 120lbs a few months ago.

i think im gonna make it.

stats?

Damn, pretty nice progress then. I guess it was working good when you were lower weight. Still, as long as you're not going below your 2,4 k cals, you're still gaining something.
Try to get into some simple cooking if you have the time, helps a lot when you have to eat so much. This whole need to overeat is like the hardest part of gaining.

goal body.

is this achievable natty?

Mirin delts

Thanks, I will, I have a really great meal plan at my uni, should help with my caloric intake and gains. I should go outside now and leave Veeky Forums for the first time this week now, but thanks for the advice, and good luck with your gains.

187cm, 84kg...

Thanks. Good luck with yours too.

Already made a thread with this image, but here it goes.

still trying to lose some bf so my bottom abs will show

4-5 months lifting

6’2”, around 100kg

No pump. Gonna start a cut soon

I fucked up

Thoughts?

I’m cool with that

Get rid of that hair. I want to hurt you.

Fresh out the shower. 5'9" 185lbs

Always see the same pose switch it up guys

6'0 102kg

Back. tfw big traps and small lats

Are you 45 ?

no matter how much progress you make youll still look dyel since you never train delts. learn how to The Press™

lol no just high body fat. Kind of fucked up a bulk.

Been bulking for a while, not sure whether to cut now or power through til the new year

You're wasting your time, put some weight on

181 cm
81 kg

stats?

My 3x6s:
OHP: 73 kg
Bench: 105 kg
Squat: 120 kg (yeah...)
Dont do heavy diddies

is that 3 reps or 3 sets

3 sets of 6

nice

thanks, brah
my goal is to hit 100 kg ohp and 140 kg bench 1rm
hopefully my chest will actually be visible by then kek

5'9, 195 lbs
I'd say around 18%

back shot

Similar pic to OPs.

Three month cut from 200ish to 190ish. Lifts remained the same about 375/300/480 SBD

I'm starting to hate you. Stop posting your disgusting body and lift

well you kind of just pulled your pants down and leaned more to the right in the after photo. i dont know what kind of changes you expect after a month but i dont see any

kinda similar build to mine. stats? how long training?

for 5x
>250 bp
>lmao2.5pl8 squat
>lmao3.5pl8 dl
been going strong for 8 months

Did a maintenance week feeling FULL AS FUCK. Sometimes taking a week off can be very beneficial.

Lookin good boys

Nice jawline, body shot?

wow the hrt is doing wonders

when will i look like zyzz?

I would shove my peen in your face (no homo)

If you are gonna take progress pics, at the very least have a similar angle, are you special?

Also, I hate to break it to you but with that shoulder/hips ratio, you are never gonna look like zyzz, but you are looking good regardless bro.

5'7"

Been bulkin on 5/3/1, on the last week of my 2nd cycle. I'll be upping the intensity next cycle to prepare for shotput this track season.

>tfw 5'11 163lbs and shotputting farther than 6'5 250lbs football players

Welcome to Veeky Forums newfriend

I made it.

What's your nipple bleaching routine?

Wow the
>lighting
>makeup
>camera angle
hrt is doing wonders

Where's your chest, bro?

225 thick fat former Veeky Forumsizen that decided weed and food is better than working out

Going to workout again and walk onto the Georgia Tech Football team

redhead x 10

Damn man, I wasn't expecting these feels tonight

What is wronge wit your'e gramer

would suck... no homo bro

>grammar
>mispelled word
>tfw you will never be this retarded

22, 6'1" and 205lbs.

training few months

You look very fucked up, gg.

Never, you have the genetics of a potato.

post proof you're enlisted or take those off

Dropped from 208lbs to 175, current lifts 320x3 squat, 405x1 dl, 140x3 ohp, 225x3 bench

I have been in for 5 years, i'm an E-5 89B working full time at an ASP. I wear the uniform every day. fuck off.

Please tell me you have a benis

Hrt trap????