Why you still over 12% bodyfat?

Seriously fellas there's no more strength excuse. Even the top strongmen are now tightening up. It's becoming well known now that excess fat messes with nutrient partitioning.

Pic related is Terry Hollands. This man has been a top 10 finisher in the WSM 11x. At 6'7" he now weighs 350 pounds at around 12%. He had been 420+ at one point and looked like shit and the extra 70 pounds of blubber wasn't helping him any. He's making real gains again finally.

Zydrunas Savickas himself finally dieted down to visible abs too, and he it actually helped him recover and improve and he just won Giants live.

So... if the top strongfats have become strongmen once again... they why aren't you also getting lean too?

Other urls found in this thread:

fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Low bodyfat for a natty and you look flat as fuck. Also your penis doesnt work. No thanks. No woman likes a skinny ripped fuck

>12%
>low bodyfat
fucking delusional faggot

12-15% is better. Best range for maximizing size and testosterone. Too low body fat and your dock stops working among other problems. And most people really underestimate their body fat. A true 15% bf looks good.

This. 12% is really good goal. There's no reason to get leaner than the guy in OP pic.

It is technically low bodyfat, but not too low. Even natties can get that lean without it hitting test levels. They won't have the size but they can get to 12% without issue.

15 is the best balance for size and leanness

Agreed. 12 or 15% ... the point is that not only can natties get lean enough to look decent, it's actually ideal for health.

Someone tell that fat fuck alan thrall to go on a cut

he's getting obese by the day

18% master race

That can't be Terry Hollands. No way.

I took the 12-15 pill, never been happier in the gym. Allows you to perform with steady performance, I might only cut down to 10% again prior to next summer

Unless you're huge/on roids you will not have visible abs @12-15.
Kys

terrys transformation is unbelievable

me on the right

>tfw visible abs + lower abs gut @ 20% bf

Pffft haha
Nobody tell him

I don't get it. Are these all signs he same guy?

Not true. I'm 17% - 20% with visible abs. The abs just need to be big enough to show through the fat.

He's 20+% easily

What the fuck are you talking about, I'm a skinny fuck with 9% and my dick works just fine.

>that fat manlet in the middle and the turbo manlet to the right

fucking lmao

Because I apparently have no muscle mass and am weak as fuck. I need to bulk hard

this is bait

>why aren't you also getting lean too?
Because I have no muscle to cut down to. What's the point in cutting down to 10-12% bf just to be a skinny fuck with abs and no muscle?

Better than being fat with a little muscle. You cut first then bulk. This is the #1 rule of lifting.

So you're telling me that 16% bf is too high to start bulking? Cuz that's what I am.

he's just telling you to get as lean as possible and lean bulk from there. You don't have to go powerlifter retarded mode and eat 5000+ calories a day.

yea they're called flabs, no one gives a fuck about them cuz you still look like shit

>Why you still over 12% bodyfat?
I´m below 10%

I'm just on a small surplus of 300-500 a day. ~2700ish total. Looking to gain some muscle before I decide to lose weight again. One year of lifting on a deficit was good enough for me lol.

How do I know my bf%?

fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy

Get calipers and do 3-5 point measurements, eye balling might be good if the person doing the eye balling actually is experienced however I wouldn't trust guys on fit especially since like 99% of guys here are dyel and haven't lifted for more than 1-2 years if not way less.

So do you only get to drink one Michelob Ultra a week OP? What if you fuck up and accidentally swallow your boyfriends cum?

kek

is his unbelievable transformation from right to left or left to right

too high, yes, you would be better off maintaining for a few months to undo some of the damage from your long cut and then finishing the job
better than being a fat fuck with muscle nobody is going to see until you complete a multiple month deathmarch cut

It's him alright

hitting single digit bodyfat is a massive undertaking. you obviosuly have no idea what it takes to acheive that. 12% bf is v. low for even dedicated athletes.

He literally just got the most accurate bf measurement possible and he was like 12 percent.

I'm about 19% right now and my abs are fairly visible. Don't train them directly at all and have fairly average genetics

All that will happen is you'll get fat, spend another year cutting and still look like shit at the end. Cut until you're not disappointed with what you see in the mirror, then go on a very small surplus

those scans are wrong, if alan is 12% then im fucking alberto nunez

Post body

Because eating lower than 2000 calories makes it too hard to get my protein in, and I don't want to use jewhey.

>there's no more strength excuse.
care to elaborate?
I'd like to lower my bf but I train for strength so I won't until I'm sure that I don't lose anything

You will lose some numbers. How much depends on the lift and your body comp. Zydrunas and Hollands both lost significant amounts off their 1RMs in the process of shedding weight.

The main reason Hollands leaned down is that he competes in Strongman. Which requires rep strength, power and a certain amount of mobility and strength-endurance as well as 1RM strength. He got so heavy that his ability to compete on the moving events went to shit, he gassed out almost immediately and he struggled to get into position on a lot of implements. He's no longer quite as strong but he's vastly more competitive as a result. Healthier too.

stuck at 17-19%. Whenever I cut I just feel like shit and my strength does to shit

Manlets can be suited to strongman and weightlifting because muscles are distance multipliers not force multipliers

anons who have experience with gaining strength and mass at various levels of bodyfat %, both low and high, what do you think? i've always been around 20% so i have nothing to compare my experience to

Comes down to genetics really. Some people can be lean and strong. Some can't. I'm part of the latter...pic is me after benching 275x20. I'm probably at 20-25% bf

>tfw literally 50% body fat

>No woman
If no woman means almost half than you're right.

>mfw when I had 5% in College during XC.

Can you post more? You're my ideal body,

twinkcel cope, 2018 is the year of the bloatmaxx boyos!

>for years, think I have a 30 inch waistline because of my jeans sizing
>finally measure with some string
>31.5in around my navel

REEEEEEEEE
FUCKING VANITY SIZING LYING TO ME THIS WHOLE TIME

kek fucking twink shit beta male anorexiacels