How to achieve this bod

I only lift for aesthetics. Currently 5'11' manlet 155lbs 19% bf

>I lift for aesthetics
>19% bf

Slow down on the burger king

I think you meant to say I am going to lift for aesthetics

I just started a week ago chill senpai

Get a low body fat by cutting. I don't have experience with this though because I'm skinny af naturally. Work on chest a fair bit, though I think the guy would look better with a bigger chest. Focus on shoulders a lot too. So basically chest, shoulders and arms (including forearms) whilst cutting down the amount you eat. Do a proper ab day too or at least tack it on to the end of other days so you're doing it 2-3 times a week to make the abs pop more for when you're a low enough body fat to see them

>I just started a week ago chill senpai
Then you don't lift and also your thread sucks.
But to answer your question: do any full body LP for 3-6 months while you cut down your bf%, then do some split and bulk slowly. Should be there in 1-2 years

Lift once a week and starve yourself

What does the LP stand for ?

If you want arms like those, don't lift at all.

needs opinion Veeky Forums
which one is more aesthetic?
small biceps make delts pop more like OP's pic, or
big biceps but it makes delts relatively pop less like pic related?
>tfw natty lifting so must choose one instead of both

That guy's body looks like shit through 99% of his day to day life, broski. That picture has angles, lens, perfect lighting and has been touched up, not to mention he had time to prepare for the photoshoot.

If you want to look like that, you'll have to have more muscle and maintain it at roughly the same bodyfat %, on top of your daily sets of being a fag x failure. That means high volume of muscular endurance exercise for a couple months at a time, followed by a period of lower volume and higher intensity for hypertrophy so you don't look like a bitch-ass wet noodle.

Think one hour workouts two days in, one day rest, of dips and chinups if you're not such a weakfag, or easier variations if you are, which you surely are; high rep bench press (15-30 reps), burpees and the like trying to increase difficulty of the workouts slightly each session by doing a little more weight, or a few more reps, or a harder exercise variation that you can google (not the three at once though, dumbass). Then when you have difficulty making the workouts harder, focus more on lowering the volume to around 4 sets of 10 reps for all your exercises with a bigger load (on the bar/dumbbell/machine, not on your face) for a select 5-6 exercises that should target the entire body every day.

There, twinkmode simplified for morons. Or you could, you know, not be a sissy and get some actual strength so people will want to respect you.

OP here, I also started eating healthier by prepping 5 days of meals in a row. I'm trying to get 160g protien 160g carbs 100g fat per day (2200 total).

Pic related was my lunch

What? you wanna be an anorexic skinny shit? IF you truly want to be like this then you are gay.

Where do you get your recipes from?

>recipes
Kek you need a recipe for ingredients eaten completely separately?

Linear progression

Nah. I would just like a website where everything is already set up and devided in 5 portions and so on. I want to eat veg only during the week and Im afraid i will develop deficiencies. On yt almost everybody over complicates the matter.

First step be born with good genetic insertions

Second step train natty for a year or so and then cut to around 11% bf

If you don't succeed in the first step you won't look as good as he does.

I pretty much had this body at one point.
I swam 3 times a week. On the days I didn't swim, I did pull-ups and push ups at home, also had a kettlebell but barely used it. Most important is to eat at calorie deficit. I didn't even care about macros or calories, just weighted myself every morning and if the numbers didn't go down fast enough I ate less, if it went down in decent tempo I kept eating that amount.
Pretty easy to obtain desu

Cardio with an element of resistance (and yoga for health). I'd say swimming or skipping for cardio. I'm actually doing that rn because after years of weightlifting I now believe pic related is the best type of body and that being lighter and leaner is healthier

Pullups, Pressups, Ab work 3x a week.
Go for runs, bike or swim 3-5x a week.
Don't eat anything shit, stay lean as fuck.
Easy, wouldn't even need a membership.

Oh yea and posture. Get terrific posture.

you don't need the Greek yogurt at that time. save it for a snack with some frozen fruit and nuts 30 minutes before a workout or for breakfast. ... better yet mix in some whey protein and oats... if those are black olives, I know they are delicious, but your counting calories for cutting and they won't be your friend. use more green vegetables and some beans. good luck user

Spot on after 1 year i look roughly like this. Aint that great in the winter fellas

Can a skinnyfat dude get OP's pic doing pic related?

how about 1-2 months, I don't want this to take too long

if you're eating enough and getting the right nutrient you can do it

As long as you keep being in calorie deficit and lifting you'll be fine. But you need to be patient dont go for crazy deficit
And dont fall for the no need to train abs meme
Eat less, lift, do your abs, easy.

What are 2 easy ab workouts you would recommend? I workout at home and only have access to a bar, weights for it, bench, and squat rack.

Fit men cook

hard truth: OP with slightly larger trap and delts is the GOAT physique

hate this but ur right man, with his fag face plus some heavy ohp, more lat raises and shrugs/facepull/rack pull he will fuck every and any girl out there