Think I'm making gym friends

>Think I'm making gym friends
>They're all just gay guys hitting on me
Jesus Christ I thought this was just a meme

Other urls found in this thread:

prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/1883-sarah-mcdaniel/
prettyuglylittleliar.net/uploads/monthly_2017_04/IMG_0309.PNG.6eeb379e11094f921dfab5eae1507960.PNG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, you just give off a very gay vibe

I would imagine it makes a nice change from before, where no one was hitting on you or really even talking to you

>go out with gay gym bros
>go to bars I didn't know existed
>apparently they are gay bars, but there is easily a 70/30 ratio of men/women
>maybe 5% of the men there are interested in the women
>all the women are drunk as fuck, dancing, and very easy to talk to due to the gay bar vibe
I've picked up more girls hanging out with gay men than when I went out with my usual boys

Why would any guy have any incentive whatsoever to talk to you unless it was for sex?

I've learned going out with boys to get girls is a bad move. Unless you leave them or use them as wingmen(hopefully they know what theyre doing), it isnt the best option.
>go to drag show with my gay bud
>easily way more women than gay men
>could be lesbian but a lot are "bi"
>I'm one of the fittest and best looking men in the room
>easy pickings

I got invited to a gay bar once. Didn't even make it through the door before 3 drunk gay bros hit on me asking if I wanted to get out of there. If only I wanted to chuck some man logs down my pie hole

gyms are just fitness themed gay bars

Where the hell are the gib posters?

It can be tough because you have to power through talking to girls who give you bullshit but it is possible, only certain types of men are willing to do that.

The easy way is to just have lots of fun with your bros and girls will hit on you, it happens almost every time I go out.

Are you autistic? Gay men want to fuck OP not help him fuck girls.

how do we stop social media thots?

I have this problem of gay guys hitting on me for YEARS. And my girlfriend in college said when she met me first she thought I was gay until I started showing sexual interest in her. What am I doing that makes me seem gay?

They contribute more to the economy than you. Are you jealous?

Im gonna need to say we dont
Social media thots provide much needed eye candy to the internet and it helps alot with the imbalance

Girls want attention and guys want sex, this problem isnt being solved IRL so internet is the second best thing

Sucking other dude dicks?

Nope. I never show interest in dudes. But they always try it with me and I have to tell them I 'm straight. They act shocked? My ex girlfriend used to say it was because I dressed well but that has to be bullshit.

Banging men?

Huh, no one has ever asked me if I was gay dont know do you have an effeminate voice?

Are you sure thay are gay? Webm related.

Nope, I actually have a deep voice. My ex insisted it was the way I dressed and the "way I carried myself" whatever that means.

so just because they're gay you're too good for them? stop being so stuck up bro, let a gay niqqa fuck

some guys with baby face give of shy demure body posture when they don't know someone.
or they are insecure about their bodies (main reason they are Veeky Forums) and so they are constantly checking out other men and always get caught looking.
had a good friend who had your problem

This was even before I was fit back in school and college. I never checked out men or actually cared how I looked back then.

I think you might be right about the baby face though. Because I noticed that when I grow a beard I don't get any attention from gay guys but I do when I'm clean shaven.

i duno
do you look like a super twink or giant savage ass slayer? they could just be hopeful

I don't believe so

post pic

isnt this that crazy whore who got outed by her father?

No, because people might say mean things about my appearance and hurt my feelings

the gays have found you op, run while you still can!

give more details bredah

Thats all we do here mate but please, post a pic

Somedays im thinking about getting Grindr just to see how many mires id get since Tinder is pretty much dead

this
and this

gym thots are one of the few redeeming things about social media

she pretended to have heterochromia to becoe famous and she got outed by her father. bitch is fucking crazy. prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/1883-sarah-mcdaniel/

I have her on Facebook she isn't lying
Her father was the one who pushed her into doing Playboy

dude she is fake as fuck you can literally see the lenses just check that link

I swear sometimes I want to be gay and one of those times are right fucking NOW

Have you ever seen a contact lens before? They don't flair half way and are clearly printed. They don't fade. She's look like that as a child

my negro are you retarded? prettyuglylittleliar.net/uploads/monthly_2017_04/IMG_0309.PNG.6eeb379e11094f921dfab5eae1507960.PNG

It's possible to develop it later in life just like everything else
You think this was a Jewish conspiracy to get into the modeling world and spread multiculturalisn?

>Lived and worked out at a gym in San Francisco
>Almost nothing but homos and skinnyfat tech bros
>Move to go to grad school at UCLA
>gym is full of hot blonde chicks the occasional bro

I feel that the quality of my life has improved.

Supporting this technique. I go with my gay bro (literal brother, not friend). I make it clear I'm straight, which gets me free drinks, which I give to him, which he then enjoys or gives to guys he's hitting on. Girls think I'm super open minded and progressive and laid back (all true, but being at a gay bar is a clear sign of it all) and I'm usually one of only a few straight guys there, so it's easy to pick up girls (who are drunk, have their guards down, and are dancing and grinding on guys they can't have). It's practically a cheat code.

who is this?