/FAG; Facial Aesthetics General/

>PIC-RELATED
Why is so easy for women to look good but so hard for men?

Women can be good looking both with big angular jaws or with completely round ones.
Men with round faces=death

Women can be good looking with both round big eyes, or with narrow sharp ones.
Men with big round eyes=death

Women can be good looking with both low set-straight brows or with high set arched ones.
Men with high set arched brows=death

Women can be good looking with a wide face or with a narrower one.
men with narrow faces=death

Women can be good looking with some degree of negative canthal tilt (there are some women in which this looks even really good)
Men with ANY degree of negative canthal tilt= death

It's a bit unfair how women can vary so much in facial features yet still be good looking, but for men there is only one cookie cutter feature combination.

Women have makeup

Because make up. Female beauty is a lie

Because women ultimately decide. The power of sexual selection is in their hands

A good key is one that can unlock many doors
A shitty door is one that can be opened by many keys

this.

Should i use make up like BB creame?

>A good key is one that can unlock many doors
>A shitty door is one that can be opened by many keys
Damn user...

I have a good jaw and good cheekbones and many girls told me im good looking but i dont have sharp eyes like the guy in the pic OP poster.
Pic related is my jawline:

8/10 so far

It would me nice if we can your eyes.

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>FAG

how accurate

>tfw high test alpha

dude it'd prolly help your eyes look better if you didnt walk about with a red bar covering your eyes

Are you that autistic nigger be honest

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>Why is so easy for women to look good but so hard for men?
That's only really true for faces. Men can still look good from the neck down and pass a woman's looks threshold on the strength of his physique, height, frame and how well he dresses. Couple this with any kind of SMV multiplier, like a good job or some kind of status within his microcosm of society, and he can still be a Chad.

>It's a bit unfair how women can vary so much in facial features yet still be good looking, but for men there is only one cookie cutter feature combination.
Women are actually kinda fucked. They can paint their faces to temporarily fool you but so much of their value is tied to looks that it's folly to ever envy them. Men age like wine, women age like milk. Women are most attractive at 20 or so. From there, it's just a downward spiral until they hit the wall hard. Men are actually kinda blessed. While not every guy ages like Brad Pitt, it's a violent mess like watching a girl go from Lindsay Lohan 2003 to Lindsay Lohan 2013.

Anyway, here's a webm explaining why most guys are ugly in some way or another.

This analogy falls apart once you realize that door knobs and keys can rust due to being in the rain or in humid conditions, or it'll naturally the mechanisms of a doorknob just give out given enough time even when using the same key.

Pic related is my jaw, how can I make it more visible, eg cut cheek and chin fat? I have a good jaw line it just isn't sharp enough.

I'd take a pic of my face but I hate pics of me cause I always look off. I look good in real life as tested but pics are always shit.

Men can be good looking with a big nose.
Women with big noses = death
Kys nigger, everyone has their problems

get to

How is your comment beneficial to this thread?

Neck exercises help enhance the jaw by ridding the neck fat

>Women with big noses = death
That girl is just androgynous all over. A pretty, feminine girl with a big nose is still fine, provided it's not a hook nose. In fact, I find it attractive when a girl's nose is every so slightly too wide for her face. It's a humanizing quirk that's kinda cute.

within reason, i'd still find a big nose girl hot just maybe not 10
post pics to prove me wrong -

The people have a right to know, chimp.

>eyes

u ethnic, op?

You're going to rot in hell with the incels with that kind of attitude.

>tfw high test alpha

No way that guy is an 8/10 lmao
Even the guy in OP's pic is not an 8

You what are your standards?
Post an 8/10

>Even the guy in OP's pic is not an 8
Are you serious?
Ok what's an "8/10" in your opinion?

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

Maaan, shut yo ass up

>tfw high test alpha

Another eye pic
What do you mean ethnic? Im not op im

Post face faggot

>tfw high test alpha

How to reduce bodyfat?

>tfw high test alpha

Consume less calories. I recommend water fasting because its easy and the autophagy meme is real, but you might lose some muscle

>What do you mean ethnic?
Ur skin color and features tells me you're ethnic.

>tfw low test beta

I might try tanning.. opinion?

>Why is so easy for women to look good but so hard for men?
They have makeup

Chad please no, don't fall for the ultraviolet jew, white is beautiful. You don't have to tan and look like some brown guy. Tans are ugly, white skin is sexy

SAUCE!!!

Start squinching for photos. Other than that, yeah, a tan wouldn't hurt. You're already basically in Chad mode. A little effort will make you a slayer (assuming you're not a manlet).

>tfw high test alpha

not sure why you would want to be brown

>tfw high test alpha

Only broke guys need facial aesthetics. A fat rich guy will pull more pussy than a ripped hot guy working at a gym... truth

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha
Haven't seen that image for a LONG time.

go for it

>tfw high test alpha

>OP's pic is not an 8
Are you fucking kidding me?

Who made this list the description is good bit the examples are horrible

>2017
>not having an ethnicity
Fucking mutts
t. WASP

You look like a rapist

Women are trained monkeys who have been conditioned to find all white men that are not 9-10s to be creepy weirdos. Most women are totally socially engineered by society.

Even if you're an 8 you can't rely on looks alone, unless you're dumpster diving.

tfw high test alpha

valentinna nappi is such a slut, I think she even married to Mandingo

>18
>receding hairline (NW2)
>negative canthal tilt

thank god I have a good midface, jaw, chin, and frame. gonna hop on finasteride soon.

I would sunblock my face... have somewhat of a farmer's tan.
Thanks for the advice. 6'1". Still feel short.
Not brown, just even skin tone

>tfw high test alpha

>What do you mean ethnic?
Ethnic is short hand for nonwhite.

And I'd say you have 8/10 cheek/jaw structure but 5/10 eyes. So you're around 6.5/10, which is still good.

>Inb4 chart sucks
Make your own, faggots.

Hi Chad. You even have the hair done right.

Nahhh lol my last oneitis had a big nose lmao

This is the hero we need for this era.

>tfw high test alpha

well she's ugly as fuck

is jaw surgery worth it? i've got a pretty lame jaw and i think i would go for that superchad look if I ever had it done.

chad hair reporting for duty
lookin good captain

I swear to god fit. I'm handsome enough, tall enough (6'3), and in shape (when I wear a bro tank, my arms and wide frame pop)
It seems like I should have it on easy mode. But I havent gotten laid for 3 months
I notice girls checking me out alot , but when I try anything I either bore or creep.
So lately my strategy has been to just keep to myself, look down and keep to myself . its not getting me laid, but at least I'm not creeping.
Please help. Pic related I'm on the right

>basing human sexual selection strategy based on the fact that the genitalia of the sexes vaguely resemble a manmade security tools

shiggy diggy doo

Honestly, the jaw is a little overrated. There's so much stuff that goes into having an attractive male face. See the webm here

My skin is white and im somewhat pale and im half arab
>dad is blonde with green eyes
>mom is brunette with brown eyes
>born with brown eyes and dark brown hair
Both my siblings are blonde with green and blue eyes

yeah listen to this guy neo-nazis are famed for their deep understanding of modern female psychology

gay facial hair screams reddit but otherwise looks good

>tfw high test alpha

unaesthetic men can be rich, successful, or popular.
ugly women=death

/thread

TAN NATURALLY!

at first glance I thought chad but something is not quite... chad enough

>/threading your own post

lmao newfag

lol ull never get double jaw surg unless ur legit deformed

One more pic for reference.
If you were me, how would you act fit?
I find the hottest girls ive ever banged were when I was friendly, and didnt say anything remotely creepy or come on too strong and keep discussions non sexual.
Should I just sit and wait for them to come to me?

>double
what do you mean by double?

lol it was a 1-night thing. i was a french sous chef that night so shaved it that way

and for the record i have never posted on reddit

Tbh without the gay expression and retarded fashion makeup+lighting, this girl is cute. Probably humble too from having unusual looks, but would birth strong babies from tall model genes, low hairline and good jaw

>asymmetrical jawline
>so much so that if i ever see my face not in a reflection i get intensely sad at how ugly i am
it's weird

>TFW face almost identical to pic related
>TFW round face

It completely ruins it Bros jawline is everything

i would do whatever worked for you in the past cuz honestly you are pretty down to earth bro. you aint packin it like that to just be overtly a dick

serious case of GAYFACE... u look like Lance Bass, the gay one from NSYNC

stop smoking pot and get more sleep! shave.

cutie !

>Both my siblings are blonde with green and blue eyes
Damn, that sucks for you. You're like Hayden Panettiere's brother. She got all the white genes and he ended up looking like a total shitskin.

Note: I'm not a racist, or trying to put anyone down for not being white. I'm just keenly aware of the fact that western beauty standards are heavily skewed towards European features. And I'm aware of this because I'm part Japanese and I have ethnic features myself.

>tfw high test alpha

how the fuck do male models get that dip thing in their cheeks? are they just sucking their cheeks in? It can't just be genetics because I have never seen anyone in real life with this. They must be holding it.

forgot pic

You look gay. Your eyes are too wide and naive.

>tfw high test alpha