King of Veeky Forums Coronation Thread

It is on this day that we pay our respects to the new King of Veeky Forums in this Coronation Thread.

It is with great delight and honor that I announce that we will be dethroning the roidmonkey Zyzz from the title of 'The King of Veeky Forums' today and bequeathing it to a more deserving candidate: Alex from AlphaDestiny.

This man has offered nothing but sage advice to us and his viewers, he exemplifies the Veeky Forums culture and has some supremely impressive lifts to boot. This man is extremely well-educated in our field and has always been totally honest with his viewers, he is especially a good role-model in that he encourages that the use of steroids should not be impressed on impressionable young lifters and people just starting out, and rightfully called out as a dirty and life-damaging practice. You will only find this kind of pure, unadulterated honesty in this community from this man. We know through him that the 'enhanced' physique is obtainable totally naturally and that literally killing yourself with drugs has now been ousted as a idiotic plague on the fitness community as a whole. It is for his bold truthfulness and ultimate knowledge that we, the Veeky Forumsizens, are awarding him this title which has been long overdue.

Please message "All hail King Alex!" as either a post or a preface to a post, as a sign of respect acknowledging that the torch has been passed to the rightful sitter of the throne.

Thank you all, and I know this board has a bright future in store with AlphaDestiny at the helm and please tell us of your favorite pieces of advice offered by the man himself. This includes his workout plans and the general healthy living he promotes.

Other urls found in this thread:

outalpha.com/why-girls-hate-the-dad-bod/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ALL HAIL KING ALEX

“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

I will permit you to post these meme copypastas if you so wish, so long as they are in good faith and respectful of our new king.

>outalpha.com/why-girls-hate-the-dad-bod/
>outalpha.com/why-girls-hate-the-dad-bod/

Yeah i can imagine that they giggle when they seem him.

All of that diesn't matter if you are manlet.
You'll simply look like your are overcompensating.

Heil King Alex

ALL HAIL KING ALEX

“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

i'm a retarded jock from a movie

If you read the article, he has some good points. He is just being brutally honest, did he rip the band-aid off too fast?

This is not a king of Veeky Forums, he would be more of a court jester to Alex's Kingdom.

Why would they giggle at him? There is literally no reason to laugh at him, perhaps a nervous laugh as they are either intimidated or aroused by his virility.

This is an outdated meme-belief. His height has no sway over the obvious work he has put in to himself, Alex himself does not care what he might look like to the lowly proles who can barely lift their briefcase nevermind any sort of barbell.

Unrelated content not pertaining to the thread at hand, what do you mean by this?

he's just too genetically inferior to ever lead Veeky Forums. not as much the height but he's also narrow and his arms are comically short in length . in person he'd be so underwhelming, not like if you met zyzz irl he's stick out immediately, alex he'd have to throw a tantrum for anyone to notice.

ALL HAIL KING ALEX

Uh huh, ok, bro. Alex stood stalwart in the face of his genetic limitations and he said "fuck that" and maximized himself to the absolute peak of what he had to deal with, his limbs are excellent, I don't know what you are on about.
I think he would look fucking stone-cold if I saw him in real life, he's massive.
Zyzz on the other hand is a few degrees higher from normie mode and that was won with degenerate drug addiction, not hard fought or earned like Alex.
Alex gets nothing but attention when he walks outside, all the sluts fawn over him.

t. Alex

King of the untermanlets, the lowest of men further below than even manlets

I'm not Alex, pal. Though I wish I had half of his strength but someday I will thanks to his program.

He's not that short but even if he was 4ft or something he would still smash you out, I'll bet.

All hail King Alex!

I can understand why some people who haven't seen much of his content think he's cringe worthy, but he gives probably the best advice on YouTube fitness, two full body sessions per week with concurrent periodization focusing on the "enhanced muscles" is easily the best training system for natural lifters, my gains have honestly gone through the roof since I started following naturally enhanced.

Inb4 Hi Alex

All Hail King Alex!

Too right, buddy. I suppose if it gets the guy some exposure and spreads his message, then the banter's alright. Very happy your getting those gains, bro.

>getting big lifting twice a week

He's a wannabe bugenhagen and not even good enough to called a knockoff buges, his gym buddy is that

Don't knock it 'til you try it, lil buddy.

You're right- he's not a knockoff Bugenhagen, he's Alex, Alex from AlphaDestiny and he's in his own league.

I'm glad the forum unanimously came to the agreement today that Alex will be made the sole and rightful king to the throne of Veeky Forums. All Hail King Alex!!

>5'5
>king

pic one

But it's not ERIC

Lmao this balding manlet

slayer

Both are really lame with dumbass opinions