So I got fit, and I still can't close with women

So I got fit, and I still can't close with women

wat do

acquire confidence

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

Just be chad bro.

Why is every guy named Adrian a fucking weirdo?

go fuck yourself fatty. why shouldn't a board be allowed its own culture? you want EVERY thread to be lifting?

YES

>Veeky Forums
>culture
pick one, m888.
Flirt with a female should be to failure. the more you take rejection the less prone to ego shattering you get, also bigger chances to be successful.

Jesus Adrian, get it together

how fucking new are you guys

>they don't know about lord adey

>you want EVERY thread to be lifting?
No, but it should be related to HEALTH AND FITNESS. inb4 but muh sexual health, you won't suffer physical repercussions if you don't get laid you nonces.

maybe it's a sign we've been here too long lads

I can manage all this except flirt with a female. Literally don't know how, completely beyond me

God I fucking love slags

This. Can someone at least give me a rundown on what it is to especifically flirt?

>not knowing adie

tell her she smells
she'll think "huh? like i smell bad or like i smell nice perfume?" and she'll grow an interest in you because of your blunt honesty and ability to keep her grounded

>Learn pickup
>Go out
>Talk to hoes
The answers are there. Crybabies will say its all fake because they want to hold onto their excuses. But the fundamentals are quite straightforward. Mostly its about resolving your own emotional issues and overcoming your own fears.

>start a conversation
with who?

>talk in a group conversation
when am i going to be in these?

>have no friends
>afraid of waiting in line outside a club by myself, alone, and not getting in
>afraid a girl will ask where my friends are
what do?

>12th day of nofap

nice try picture, but you won't break me

post body to see if you indeed are fit enough

I used the mystery method and got my first gf and landed several girls after her in fast succession.

People hate on pua but mystery was a huge sperg/nerd who formulated his program based on actual social dynamics.

To answer your question, i approached a dude at barnes n noble n started up a convo about fiction. He wasnt to invested probably being a recluse himself but i did get an answer and broke through my approach anxiety which is what these excercises help you do.

Face your fears.

Face it and let the worst happen, get blown out by some stunner and then see that it didn't kill you. Become bored at the prospect that a girl might ask you where your friends are, because you've heard it before and you've got a comeback ready to go.

You don't get to not be afraid. Everything you've ever wanted is on the other side of fear.

Also if you live in a decent sized city there'll be an RSD inner circle where you can find people to go out with and pick up hoes. Or you can try meetup.com and just go make some friends through that, that's how I found my current squad when I moved here.

>>Go out
i've tried this before

>go to a bar
>everyone there is with a friend already and in conversation
>finally see someone alone and i try talking to them
>i don't talk loud enough to be able to hear others, i can't hear very well either unless i'm close to them
>usually after 30 seconds the girl says "well, it was nice meeting you" and leaves

Yeah that's normal. The trick is to see where you're fucking up and correct those mistakes instead of trying once and then giving up. What you just described is the equivalent of someone going to the gym, wandering around half-assing with baby weights on various machines, and then complaining that they aren't swole yet.

You're looking for the easy way out, you're afraid to approach groups. Fuck you, approach groups.

Talk fucking LOUDLY. There's a program by RSD called Resonator which is specifically for teaching this because its so key. Here's a mega for it: #F!0Kwzma4J!a_8IHvdgzVffKMp01c-I9w

jus 1 lil brap

thanks
I've watched Resonator, and thought it helped with how i speak, but i find it hard to incorporate consistently and haven't been to a bar since watching it to try it out

>You're looking for the easy way out, you're afraid to approach groups. Fuck you, approach groups.
it's hard when alone, and when people are in groups. they want to stay with their group. and they are usually in a conversation already, and my autistic self interrupting them won't do any good. and whenever there is a guy, i think i'm not as loud or interesting, and maybe he is one of their bfs

sometimes i've been to a bar, and it's been empty. all the girls are sitting at a table, and there would be only guys (or few girls) at the bar talking
i don't think it's appropriate for me to walk over to a table and try talking to a group. do i just leave in this situation?

I'd like to know this as well. How can you join a groups' conversation without being an obnoxious ass and derailing their convo

I'm not OP

>So I've been lifting for about 6 months now, I still look I don't lift much but I've lost a ton of weight and my newb gain are just stating to come in.

>I have hook ups with random girls, but there's this one women who I work with and I'm in love with her.

>Every time I've been with another girl I feel like I'm cheating on her. It's gotten to the point where I've lost interest in randoms.

>She's not even the 10/10 in the office. But she's got the best personality. We spend our lunch breaks together and go out on dates.

>She has a boyfriend so I haven't let anything happen because I told her that I'm not willing to share her. She's the only one who makes me feel this way.

>I worked hard learning to pretend not to be a beta but being in love with her makes all my beta come right back.

What should I do Veeky Forums?

i feel u brehs, its so hard to get anywhere with 0 friends. Especially when not in college or university or something.

Im not a super autismo any more, but i was in my teenage years and eary 20s and i basically cant fix it.
I cant just go from mega autismo to just walk up to someone and make friends or fuck her.

get her to cuck her bf

10/10

You have to consider yourself to be worth the interruption.