Time is precious

How long does it take to be like these buff niggas?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/qhr5deldmgwsdqb/Michael_Matthews_Bigger_Leaner_Stronger_The_Simple_Science_of_Building_the_Ultimate_Male_Body.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2-5 years. 6-12 months to kick their ass

Not that long.
Follow this guide
mediafire.com/file/qhr5deldmgwsdqb/Michael_Matthews_Bigger_Leaner_Stronger_The_Simple_Science_of_Building_the_Ultimate_Male_Body.pdf

Ones an Ex Marine, you ain't gonna kick his ass

No, not naturally.
Dude think 6-10 years guarantee they've been lifting 7 years in that pic easy

>le marines are so tough meme

Anyone can be a marine and unless you are going into some sort of special operations the physical requirements of the military are laughable. Also the hand to hand training is pretty basic because they aren't expected to get into fistfights. I'd say even a beginner boxer could kick the average marines ass

I wish this "ex-military are badass" meme would die.

Serving in the military doesn't give you an automatic +10 STR buff or whatever shit you're thinking of.

source: former muhreen who worked with plenty of fat fucks.

They both were

A couple years natty with good genetics. Literally 1 year if you /fraud/.

To get that much mass natty?
At least 5-10 years of consistent hard work and living well.
But if you do that you'll be stronger and in better shape then the frauds.

However, if you want to get that big without putting in any effort?
You can go all aesthetic and start taking testicle destroying amounts of gear and get it in a 1.5 years.

That's steve reeves era bodybuilder.
The classic superman/super hero physique.

a high school wrestler would put a muhreen in a coma

they're trained to fight with guns, their hand to hand training is some shitty short combatives course

>he wuz mareenz
>therefore he's Veeky Forumster and healthier than any of you lazy fucks and will kick your ass

mfw there are brainlets raiding these boards nonstop

>failed bootcamp

Butthurt muhreen detected

4 years with very good dedication (not as if your life depends on).
2 years if you literally sleep at the gym

I don't know how much while roiding as I've never did that. Much faster than 2 years for sure.

Are you retarded?

Can confirm.
>t. one of da few, da proud, da muhreens

wristlets, cant even tell they lift with a long sleeve on

OCS has like a 30% drop rate among men. To get accepted youre doing 20 pullups, 100 crunches, and a 3 mile run under 20 minutes to have a shot.

And I think the standards have risen since I was in.

That being said, most guys i met in the marines were skinny punks because thats the type of physique you need to close fast on the enemy.

Being a marine doesnt gurantee that youre tough or better than somebody but I know atleast OCS was by far the hardest thing I have ever done.

Hear from the mustangs that boot is pretty easy though by comparison and full of stupid chunks

No, but I am in Veeky Forums posting at 1 am so maybe...

I have a few friends who went through OCS. One said it wasn’t that hard, one said it was pretty shitty.
20 pull ups, 100 crunches, and

*mile

Hey I am up to page 100, as now seems too bleak an generic, does this worked for you ? Mind share some results ?

i've trained with combat sambo and that ocs stuff isn't accomplished in a couple of months, that's non stop high intense cardio. the faster you do it the faster you get tired. i thought my stamina was alright until they made us do some spetnaz combat sambo cardio.

Not long.
steal 3-6 times a week.
Drink 40 oz of OE. Immediately after workouts. Best 10-30 mins after.
Routinely run from the police, I usually fit it in my first work day and last work out day.
Lastly, you have do to some time in jail. Do a 9 month sentence and you'll be there in no time.

a year with some roids