Why does this board have so many people with INTP personalities...

Why does this board have so many people with INTP personalities? The other day there was a thread with a straw poll and according to that 30% of fit in INTP, and another 30 are INTJ, despite INTPs and INTJs being the least common personality types.

What is it about this board that attracts INTx people so disproportionately?

Also general MBTI thread I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/free-personality-test
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MBTI is a meme.

>Brocolibutts
patrician taste op

anonymous communication of thoughts and ideas is the format XNTX kind of people like best

ENTJ mustard here.
Where do I find my cutie INTP/J to whip around?

INTPSJ JTNP NAJTP? What the fuck does this shit even mean?

More social and extrovert people probably just take training advice from their _friends_.

ENTJ here - I just lurk

I believe people on Veeky Forums period are usually INTP's desu

>30% of fit in INTP, and another 30 are INTJ, despite INTPs and INTJs

>30% of those who participates to the thread/poll.
These results mean nothing.

ENTP OHP masterrace reporting in

where my ENTJ bros at

feels good to be superior

Myers-Briggs personality test

16personalities.com/free-personality-test

But why, I can't see, other than introversion why INTPs are so common on this site. What pulls us in.

Sure the testing isn't perfect, but it's pretty clear the an extremely disproportionate amounts of INTx browse the chans. If you go on MBTI threads on other boards too you'll see a large amounts of INTxs as well.

Myer briggs is pseudo science and your MBTI changes throughout the fucking day having the reliability of a Robin Reliant. And about as useful.

ENTP-A

Who wanna argue?

I'm pretty even when it comes it introversion/extroversion and thinking/feeling, so I fluctuate between INTP/INFP/ENTP/ENFP. Seriously, I've taken this test 4 seperate times within the same week and got 4 different results because of how medial I am in those areas

I've tested 4 times, every time I got Into. Anecdotal evidence but still, it's been reliable for me.

Yesss

My ENTx bros.

Let's train shoulders

I made this point the other day. A healthy person has difference systems of behavior for different environments.

It's useful as a snapshot of your behavior for moments but becomes less useful as the range of time grows.

Jordan Peterson said he was trying to develop a system that will account for more concrete systems of behavior (and help change the bad ones)

>MUH BIG FIVE

>What is it about this board that attracts INTx people so disproportionately?

It doesn't attract INTx, it shows which Myers–Briggs types think we give a fuck about their Myers–Briggs type.

I'm probably only " " " INTP-A " " " because of my fatness and shitty teeth. The fat is close to where I want, so just gotta save money to afford tooth correctiom shit. Probably gonna do invisalign and go for a bit longer on each stage to ease the financial burden.

Y'all legit INTFags are just beta males with no real flaws. Most people have no real factors holding them back. They just fuckin suck at life. Fuck you faggots.

ESTP-A here. Don't really fit into the mold since I'm a shy autist who stays at the house most days. Lifting's all I have.

Gib sauce.

its

Where are my ISTP sociopath bros at?

INTJ here. Someone post the copypasta

Fuck off weasel. Nobody cares what you have to say about anything.

INTP is for fags i only do TGMP and FTWP 5x5 on chest day, sometimes ITMPXXS is good if you know what the hell it means

why am i browsing sissy gay pron lol s mh

Hey look it's the swole left guy lmao

I have done a similar test to this with a friend that studied psychology and got the same result from memory

Anyone else INFP-T here?

Forgot pic

top tip: if you ever have to take this for a job, choose the attributes for 'extroversion'

INTJ-A typical /pol/ster came here for the gains and stayed because of the gains.

The whole internet is full of INT faggots, it has nothing to do with fit

r u still racist?

because it's a shit scale
four dichotomous dimensions to measure personality?
it's the equivalent of measuring temperature with a yardstick

wait how the fuck is INTX the least common type

INTJ here. I don't think these "archetypes" are accurate. I'm only INTJ because I'm schizoid and it makes me antisocial so I spend all my free time on myself, like learning about shit and lifting. Normies always act like I'm some sort of genius and bodybuilder but really it's because I never get out

I wonder why INT types would enjoy posting on an anonymous chinese cartoon forum. What a mystery.

Because INTP = autism

And INTJ = autism with a to-do list

1. We're all male, so that just cuts out all those feeling and emotional personality types all together
2. We're on Veeky Forums, so it's gonna be 100% introverted types
3. Every autist fancies themselves a fucking intellectual

Mbti isn't a meme. Just a bunch of retards don't know what they actually are. I always thought I was an INTP until I went out until the field and realized I was an INFP all along

Just did the test for the first time and got
>Commander (ENTJ-A)

Read through it all and it's pretty accurate except some minors things but still pretty on point

Correct it's literally horoscope tier now. I cringe when people try to tell me theirs

The entire field of psychology has abandoned it for OCEAN where all the traits exist on a bell curve and are incredibly stable after puberty

This. If you ask literally anyone, when surveyed, how they would rate themselves on an intelligence scale, the majority will always choose "above average".

Fpbp as usual

>tfw INFP

Yep. Feels good to be a fucking fairy healer or whatever.

Doesn't this guy have like an ugly fat retard looking boyfriend?

what up boi

With a big-ass dick.

I remember his bf being qt and skinny. You might be thinking of someone else

I think there's even a thread up on /gif/ right now where his bf fucks him, but I can't be assed to check