/fat/ stand strong stand fat stand together

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy(Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/(complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html(simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

>Join the official /fat/ discord
discord.gg/VkBqy5p

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZmguYYOT6BE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YOU GUYS ARE MY PEOPLE

WE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

CONFESS RIGHT NOW!

had soda, cookies and garlic bread today

only did 7 min workout

not drinking much water today

74 calories over target today

I decided to have a cheat day. Ended up buying fifty dollars of Taco Bell. I'm not eating it fast enough so looks like this cheat day will turn into two.

I just wanted to eat some fried chicken today...
Guess I can't eat anything for the rest of the day and it's barely 2pm

HOW THE FUCK DO I STAY WARM
Fat cucks at my school ruin everything
Easier to please a sweaty fatty than turn up the heat for the rest of us
Being at a calorie deficit consistently makes me cold.
>inb4 hoodie, exercise, hot drinks

What the fuck did you order?

Help, i have no idea what or how to start lifting. I've read the sticky and some other google links. Some people say full body 3 times a week for beginners other people say PPL.
I don't even know which exercises to do.

Holy shit you fat fuck. Has to be close to 10,000 calories there.

You won't make it.

gluttony is a sin

I'm going to eat it over two days and then back to 1500 calories a day.

First time I've eaten like this in forever.

>tfw tricked brain with cheat meals are just low calorie food.

I think I just...hacked dieting.

full body, do compound movements.

>bench
>row
>deadlift
>squat
>overhead press

if you want to do more add
>pullups/chinups
>dips

and try to get stronger and add weight.

The true answer is that you're a fat sack of shit and whatever routine you choose matters little; what matters is consistency and diet.

This is why you won’t make it. Cheat days are a meme. Cheat days merely represent the fact you’re unwilling to make the necessary PERMANENT dietary changes to reach your goals.

You don’t need cheat days - they’re just an excuse to be a fat pig.

If you love Taco Bell then you incorporate a limited amount in your “new” diet. I love pizza, but instead of having a “cheat day” as an excuse to eat a large pizza alone I just eat a slice now and then while making sure I stay below my limit.

Every Fat I’ve ever helped who had cheat days has failed and resorted back to their fat assedness and shitty diet. Everyone I’ve help who has changed their diets the right way has made it.

Go to bodybuilding.con and look up a 3 Day Split. 3 day splits are where noobs should start.

Yeah if I wanted to exchange being a miserable fat fuck with being a miserable skelly you'd be right.

You sure know a lot about me from anecdotal evidence of other people. Keep discouraging people though. I'm sure that's helping.

You just spent fifty.... FIFTY dollars on Taco Bell. I’ve been doing this long enough to know the signs. $50 on fast food is all the evidence I need.

Fifty dollars is nothing. I don't spend it on food usually but you've got to be pretty poor to think fifty dollars is a lot of money.

Day 7 of water fast

Felt a tiny bit ill at work but it eventually passed; hunger comes a couple of times today but it always eventually passes.

I can't wait to eat again but im still a fat fuck.

Starting weight: 262
Current weight 245

Bit of torture walking past fast food restaurants/bakeries though, my smell has intensified.

inhaled these today

If you think that the choice between PPL/Greyskull/PHUL/SS is going to be some monumental fork where one road leads to skellydom and the other leads to fitness, you're a dumbass. Literally pick any popular routine that you don't hate so that you'll stick to it, and you'll be fine.

Are you on a sugar high? The amount of food you ordered could feed a family of 5 for dinner. Most people spend around 5-12$ on fast food. You literally bought and ate the fast food of 5 people.

I'm tempted to do a water fast but I'm not sure if I should. Is it something you had worked up to or just decided to do one day?

No, i just glanced over your first reply and registered it as "lifting doesn't matter, just diet"

cheat days are dumb and even then you stay within your TDEE, not pig out like a lardass

If you wanna eat the fried chicken, then do it but drop the fucking sauce/biscuit/drink.

boom, you just had chicken and mash and it only took up 515 calories.

Thx

How do you plan on refeeding? How much weight did you lose just 3 days in?

We both know he can't do that. His lard craves more lard.

Also about how much water do you drink? Sorry for all the questions, it's just i plan on going on a water fast to get these last few pounds off, lol.

This is my first ever water fast that I've tried to do, so i researched it via some research articles and some youtube videos.

I'm not technically doing a pure water fast, I'm still taking a multivitamin and some sodium/potassium pills, which pretty much remove most of the dangers of water fasting.

I've basically grown up being a fatass, trying out fad diets and sorta bouncing back, so i wanted to try abstaining from said foods; water fasting apparently helps in the sense that it resets your tastebuds after a couple of weeks, also about developing some will power to resist urges in the future.

My plan is to fast until I feel the true danger signs of fasting, which seem to be chronic headaches/true hunger returning/non-white tongue residue from ketosis/becoming lightheaded from low blood pressure

In which case, after I've broken the fast, I'm planning to slowly introduce healthier foods into my life, building up my caloric intake per day to stop from rebounding back upto my starting weight as well at the same time start doing some cardio/weightlifting.

But to sum it up, I wanted to lose weight quickly (to get over the pain quickly), to build some willpower to food urges i would otherwise give in to and to 'reset' my tastebuds so that healthier foods are much more tastier and thus I won't be as likely to jump back into eating shitty foods.

Hey fat fucks! Great news! Never ending pasta bowl is back at Olive Garden! Yeah baby. Shoveling mountains of endless pasta and sugary sauces into your donut holes!

Wooooooooo time to celebrate!

but the sauce makes the friend chicken taste better ans biscuit is nice and sweet,

How do you deal with the headaches? I always get such terrible headaches when I water fast.

I plan to go as long as I possibly can, in which case after a few weeks, your stomach can't handle too much food, so you have to start off with easily digestible vegetables/fruits, in which case after the first few days, im going to load up on vegetables so that my daily caloric intake stays low (this also because my metabolic rate has slowed down by 30-40% of what it originally was); I also want to prevent the possibility of slingshotting back to my original weight, to which if I start piling up pounds, I'll try out a few days of intermittent fasting in between meals to prevent massive weight gain.

I'll progressively incorporate cardio/weightlifting whilst slowly increasing my caloric intake, so that even when im eating more; I'll still have the afterburn effect whilst building muscle and trying to minimise body fat gain.

At day 3, I had lost about 9.5 pounds, however I assume that roughly 3-4 pounds of this was water weight, as well as some muscle mass; but you start out with a pretty consistent 1.5-2 pounds a day being dropped.

I've also been doing some light cardio (1-2 mile walk) every day and some light free weight exercises to minimise muscle wasting.

Pre-fast, I used to drink roughly 1-1.5 gallons of water a day, to which this is probably too much without food consumption, I have now dropped this to about 3-4 litres; typically for an average male, whilst water fasting, you should aim for 2-3 litres of water a day.

Is WATER the only thing you really need to ensure that your metabolism is working to burn those calories?

I feel like headaches typically arise during water fasting due to electrolyte depletion which is i've been taking a multivitamin and a sodium/potassium pill (litesalt); I've had a couple of headaches but nothing too painful, the only problems I've been encountering in the first 7 days have been some diarrhea at day 4 (mostly composed of unused bile and waste which occurs in most water fasts) and i felt a bit queasy on day 5 when I did a 6 mile walk.

Water is THE most important, but not the only thing.
If your problem is you forget to drink/can't be asked just do what i did.
I keep a 2L bottle of water in my proximity at all times when i am home.
Don't really need water when i'm out and about because i don't get thirsty.

Water is a meme. It’s a jewish trick to get non-Jews to consume estrogen and fluoride. You don’t need water. Root beer and soda are better choices for health.

alright, thanks user! i'm hoping to go for 3 days at least,but good on you for managing to go for so long

You missed the bus on that one
>diet soda is healthier than water edition

Making some beef soup tomorrow to last me through the week. Gonna make a bone broth and then slap in some carrots, celery, cabbage, and chuck beef. This will be supplemented with some kidney beans and spaghetti squash. Thanks for subscribing to my blog.

Hey Veeky Forums. Im at 18% bodyfat with 207 lb (94 kg), 6.1 (185 cm( height. Deadlift 374 lb (170 kg) 5 reps, 286 lb (130 kg) bench press 5 reps, OHP 220 lb (100 kg) 5 reps.
Guys I want to reach 12% bodyfat, I have multiple options: 1º water fast for 1 week (no training and only soft cardio 2 hours per day Monday/Wed/Friday). 2º. IF 18:6. eating 250 grams of carbs, 180 grams protons and 40-50 fat (1 hour of cardio per day Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs/Fri/Sat and weightlifting split program with 6-6-5-5 reps on mon/tues/thurs/friday 4-5 exercises per bodypart maybe 6 for my back and legs)

Sounds tasty and healthy, good job lad; although watch the salt content in that bone broth.

Today, I have lost my 30th Kilo since I started dieting back in march. I still got quite a bit to go but I'm finally seeing change and hope. We all going to make it.
SW:138 CW:108 GW:80

wtf are you a girl and how tall are you?

Getting into the underweight range if you're tall.

If I eat 300calores over my TDEE limit will I lose all the progress I've done for a month?

Those are in KG so multiple everything by 2.2

Yes if you ate at a 10 calorie deficit each day.

No. A pound is like 3500 calories.

I'm pretty close to making it (I have moved on from weight and am now working on bodycomp) and I still struggle with "welp I'm gonna be 800lbs when I wake up" feelings when I go over TDEE. You're fine.

Alright thanks anons I just went crazy today but I was doing good for a month. I won't eat like this again until I get down my my goal weight.

I just ate two McChickens. Am I going to make it?

What the fuck do you think?

Cheat days aren't a meme, they can help you suppress urges on other days with knowing that you can eat it later. It should be a day where you can eat what you want around your TDEE and then realize how hungry you still feel and that you don't feel better after doing it. It's only bad if a retard thinks it's a day to binge eat as much as you want like this guy.

What in the flying fuck? I can get chicken breast from my local chicken joint with fries and gravy and it's about 800 calories.

I think the definition of cheat day is confusing for people.

Eating over your TDEE when you're dieting is a bad idea. Eating at your TDEE when you are dieting is actually a good thing, occasionally.

Maybe we should stop using the term cheat day so people consider it a binge day. TDEE day might be better. Or just use the term calorie cycling, because that's what it is.

yes but that's not fast food

I've lost 100lbs but have gained 10 back recently because I started drinking hard alcohol and eating home made pizzas

>I'm planning to slowly introduce healthier foods into my life

Why slowly? Are you in a position where you control the totality of the food that gets into your house / apartment? A good rule of thumb is: only buy 1 ingredient food. In other words, the moment there's an ingredient label with more than one ingredient on whatever it is that you're buying you just leave it on the shelf.

Weighed in at 178.6 lbs, down 0.4 lbs from last week.

Damn, I even did a water fast to help out, but I guess I need to be more careful with what I eat.

Going to change my calories a little and move around more.

1600 calories whilst walking for 20 minutes, plus some minor exercise randomly throughout the day.

Thursday and Saturday I will go down to 1000.

That’s wrong. You got fat because you not only shoveled multi-thousands of calories down your pie hole everyday for years, but the quality of those so-called foods as well. This meme that you can eat whatever you want as long as you stay below you TDEE is retarded and needs to die. The quality of food is just as important as the quantity.

Fat fucks, like yourself, use every excuse in the world to justify their refusal to change their diet for the better. Changing your diet means changing your view of food. It means giving up sugar, processed shit, dairy, and so on. But, you fat bodies refuse to accept that.

>muh cheat days
>muh anything you want in moderation

Stay ignorant. Stay fat. Stay mad.

Yeah but what if you do actually need cheat days because once a week you are put into a situation that tests your willpower too hard and you consistently fail to pass that test of willpower and wind up eating too much and you understand what you must do to build up the willpower to resist it but you can't even do it because every attempt is thwarted by this interrupting mandatory occasion?

If I were going to make a home made pizza how would I weight everything if I only intend to eat like 2slices?

Did you mean to respond to me, here?

I never even brought up most of the issues you are discussing. I was talking about the use of a single term and how the way people define it differently is unhelpful and confusing.

Or is this pasta and I got baited?

Calculate calories of the entire thing, and then divide them by number of slices.

If you’re struggling with willpower then you’re not ready, it’s that simple. It’s one thing to be tempted. We’re all tempted everyday, but the difference between someone who’s read and or doing it and someone who’s destined to fail is that those who are ready blow off the temptation while the failures dwell on it.

Once you e given shit food up you won’t miss it. But, until you’re ready you just traveling down a path of failure.

Cheat days helped me
I spent a year trying without cheat days and just ended up seesawing my weight
Started doing cheat day once a week and I have lost 70lbs so far.
What I did was set my TDEE to just 1lb a weak and whatever calories I didn't eat, i just added up for my cheat day.
Most weeks I hit over my 1lb goal. Just works for me. I'm hoping as I get closer to 200lbs the more willpower I will have to cut back break days all together, but as a fatty, willpower nowhere to be seen.

went off the deep end lately, been eating alot of pleb tier boxed shit, and bread

bad eating habits are back and i dont see them going away. i have no energy to do anything but go to the store and but shit food

no user... you will die.

post motivational

That's not bait, he simply failed to provide the reason why you shouldn't eat greasy, high-sugar foods all the time even if you're staying within your calorie goal.

The reason is because those kinds of foods increase your appetite and increase the severity of junk food temptations. The more junk food you eat the more likely you are to want to eat it later down the road, making your "life-style change" that much harder to maintain.

There's also the reason that junk food doesn't provide you the proper required nutrients, decreasing your energy level and increasing your hunger.

Try limiting your junk food (even if under your calorie goal) to less than once a week. Do not continue eating it every day of the week.

If you started working out and stopped eating you can achieve this natty

>red, cut nails

disgusting

The only motivating thing about losing weight is that it becomes easier the longer you do it (if you can get the past the first few weeks at least). But you have to be intelligent about it, and understand how certain diets affect you. Otherwise you'll try some kind of diet and not understand why you have so little energy or so much hunger despite obeying CICO, and then become discouraged and give up.

i meant motivational pictures user but yes youre right

TDEE day sounds good

more

I'm saying his post wasn't a response to mine, though. I never advocated a shitty diet when I discussed cheating being eating at TDEE which is just calorie cycling. I never mentioned what anyone should be eating at all.

youtu.be/ZmguYYOT6BE

He speaks truth

Yeah I know I realized that shortly after posting. Idk, I wouldn't let shitposters get to you.

stop eating junk anime

I fell off in the past week and gained back about 2 lbs. Between tweaking my back and feeling bad about myself I haven't been exercising and have been eating absolute shit.

But I'm not going to feel bad about it. I can't fix the past week, but I can fix tomorrow and the next day and so on.

We're all gonna make it, even if we aren't perfect 100% of the time.

> Finally under 190 despite having a shitty week.

First time in years,.

>getting fit
>be 27 and making minimum wage

I hate millennials. And you’re fat that’s even worse.

>27
>millennials

Here's you're (You)

I should be hitting the 190 mark in about a week if I'm lucky.

Should I have 100 cals of ice cream. I’m hungry and would still be under 1600 cals.

no save it for tomorrow

If you can keep it to 100 cals then yes.

Moderation can help you succeed if you don't fuck up your goals in the process.

If you end up eating more than you intended, think about it you can replace ice cream with something you enjoy but can control yourself around better in the future.

I don't care what bullshit you say to back this up. You are never going to make it. NEVER cave like this. Get a friend and go to a nice restaurant and eat big for one meal but don't binge on fucking fast food though. And if you DO cave into fast food for your cheat meal don't buy one of every fucking thing. Plan out what you want before hand and decide how many calories over you are willing to go.

NEVER GONNA MAKE IT

Should I drink one of these shits? tfw all the protein powder in my house is from 2015 and expired.