Apple Cider Vinegar

Redpill me on Apple Cider Vinegar Veeky Forums. Everyone I know that lifts seems to love it, but does it actually do anything? Should I take a shot of it in the morning when I take my fish oil/multi?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19661687
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16015276
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9630389
youtube.com/channel/UCy3fAatUgrcnhwjhv0vg8tw
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/10/27/food-combining.aspx
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke_xIs5f1sA
sciencedrivennutrition.com/apple-cider-vinegar-evidence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump with more questionable hippy stuff

never drink the stuff straight, it will fuck your teeth

just google the benefits of it

It's just vinegar, I put it on salads because it tastes better than alcohol vinegar.

Good kombucha, but they recently changed their recipe from 4g to 8g of sugar. Tastes too fucking sweet, and really pisses me off

>white girl meme

don't drink it straight. not only will it fuck up your teeth like the other user said, but it will fuck up your esophagus as well. dilute a tablespoon or two of vinegar in one cup of water
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19661687
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16015276
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9630389

Something like 5 calories burned after a year.

Don't buy into the bullshit.
I shoot 2tbsp 3x per day, no issues.

is good
this guy recomend :DDD
youtube.com/channel/UCy3fAatUgrcnhwjhv0vg8tw

jus don combine with acid foods cause it not acid and cancel so not digest :((((
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/10/27/food-combining.aspx

it helps my heartburn

Taking a tbsp before a carb-heavy meal can reduce glycemic load by ~30%; limits insulin spike by 1/3

fuck

You know what's pretty alkaline? Bleach.
Bottoms up, chucklenuts.

Exactly, I mainline iv a cup of Bragg's every day and do coffee enemas. I'm the healthiest person in this solar system

> (OP)
>never drink the stuff straight, it will fuck your teeth
>
>just google the benefits of it

Just toss it passed your teeth. Not good as a mouthwash

I have hypochloridia, my stomach makes 10% or less of the amount of stomach acid I need to digest food. I get excessive ammonia in my blood due to food rotting in my body. Apple cider vinegar with every meal is a godsend to me because it causes my stomach to create stomach acid to break down food, it works better than hydrochloric acid tablets. Apply that to people that are already able to digest food and I'd imagine that it allows you to break down and use food even faster.

Helps you digest food better, particularly protein which requires a lot of stomach acid, and helps control blood sugar.
/thread

>lemons
>10 on the pH scale
>BS graph

Dude first you ask about tear boosters, than weight loss pills, now apple cider? Seriously man? Just browse the supp threads, or go to this link.

Just googled it, apparently it's anionic and becomes alkaline as it enters your system.
The more you know.

Well memed

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke_xIs5f1sA

Shit's $4 a bottle at every store around me, what's so great about this stuff?

it helps my heart burn

Nothing it’s a meme. Fats use it like some magic bullet for weight loss although it does nothing of any significant benefit.

wait

is that good or bad

>tfw nutrition brainlet

I've found that ACV helps to keep my pooping regular, and somewhat diminish skin blemishes

Regulates your blood sugar so you don’t crave sweet shit all day. Did an experiment myself. One week on it, one week off it. Week on I ate less sugary and sweet bullshit then I did off it. I recommend it, it has a fuck ton more benefits tho that I’m to lazy to list. Just don’t drink the shit straight, burns more than cheap vodka.

>Lemons
>literally Citric Acid: The Fruit
>Alkaline
I think this chart is trying to bamboozle me.

lemon juice becomes alkaline once metabolized

I haven't been on Veeky Forums in awhile, christ. There is some evidence that in insulin-resistant individuals acetic acid increase insulin sensitivity. Eating pickles or mustard would have the same effect.

Take 2 tablespoons. Either before bed. Or morning and night.

Proven benifits:
>In an animal model of colitis, large doses of vinegar reduced inflammation, improved gut bacterial populations and attenuated body weight loss

>To date, only one study has investigated the effects of a vinegar intervention on weight loss in humans. Kondo et al. [19] recruited 155 obese Japanese individuals and assigned them to either 15ml vinegar, 30ml vinegar or placebo daily for 12 weeks. Weight loss was observed in a dose-dependent manner. The 15ml group lost 1.2kg, 30ml (2 tablespoons) group lost 1.9kg and placebo group body weight remained unchanged following the intervention despite no differences reported in caloric intake.

sciencedrivennutrition.com/apple-cider-vinegar-evidence/