Anyone have a slight double chin, despite having low body fat?

I'm around 13% bf, yet despite this, I still have some double chin, having a beard, helps disguise it

Some people may say, you need to get down lower in bf%, false, because I have seen men and women, who have higher body fat, yet have lean faces, and no double chin to be seen.

Is this genetics or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

doppelkinnentfernen.com/gefahrliche-gesundheitsrisiken/
lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=117
lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=228
ufile.io/rsikh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HYOID
Y
O
I
D

seems legit.

You have weak chin, welcome to the club bro

Yep low hyoid is a bitch, pic related my low hyoid

What exactly should I be noticing?

pic related low hyoid removed
Started mewing, maybe it will help pull it up

Anyway OP try losing more BF, this could get rid of your double chin

the skin that's hanging under the chin you gomba
also checked

You are all completely retarded if you think anyone but you and other autists on the internet notice that.

Congratulations to me.

which one is me

lookin fine senpai

Well normies don't notice it but it's still a detail that makes a difference in how your face is subconsciously perceived by people

Hey thanks user, got a better haircut since then and growing a beard
we're all gonna make it

probably top left but can't really tell without a proper profile shot, nice jaw btw

just chew gum bro

THIS!!! The hyoid bone determines your profile.

1. What is the hyoid bone?

the hyoid bone is a horseshoe-shaped bone situated in the anterior midline of the neck between the chin and the thyroid cartilage.

Unlike other bones, the hyoid is only distantly articulated to other bones by muscles (Digastric muscle) or ligaments. The hyoid is anchored by muscles from the anterior, posterior and inferior directions, and aids in tongue movement and swallowing. The hyoid bone provides attachment to the muscles of the floor of the mouth and the tongue above, the larynx below, and the epiglottis and pharynx behind.

gibe de pusi b0ss
2. How determines the position of the hyoid bone the profile?

Hyoid bone position differ from people to people and is genetic determined. Which big influence the position of the hyiod bone has can you see in the pics below.

gibe de pusi b0ss
As you can see the hyoid bone should be at least on the same level with the tip of the chin. if its lower than that some kind of double chin is the result even if that person has a normal weight because its effect the submental neck angle negatively!

>gibe de pusi b0ss
3. Are there any health problems that are connected to a low set hyoid bone?

Warning: An inferior position of the hyoid bone not only looks aesthtical unappealing but also is connected to severe health problems like sleep apnea, swallowing disorders, periodontal diseases, lower restposition of the tongue (mike mew watch out) and even lung inflammation. (source is in german if you find one in engl pls let me know or post it itt -

>doppelkinnentfernen.com/gefahrliche-gesundheitsrisiken/

gibe de pusi b0ss

>gibe de pusi b0ss
4. How can it be corrected?

As i already pointed out the position of the hyoid bone is controlled by muscles.

its not sure yet if training of the muscles can change the position of the hyoid permanently. i highly recommend at this point the neck training thread though.

>lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=117

However, a low set hyoid bone goes hand in hand with a recessed mandibular or chin. if this gets corrected through surgery (genioplasty/implant for chin, bsso for mandibular, and maxillomandibularadvancement for a recessed maxilla and mandibular) the muscles stretches and the hyoid gets lifted. the change is permanent. A neck lift wont change the position of the hyoid bone!!!

For much more information please read "Facial Aesthetics by Dr. Naini".
>lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=228

THANKS for the info
how long till i see result

what clown recompressed this at 64kbit/s

depends on your facial structure but loose more body fat

You look so similar I lost interest in spotting the difference in 10 seconds. Onlt yoy see whatever it is.

Also, get a buzzcut.

gibe de pusi b0ss

Did I make it Veeky Forums? Can I rest forever with the HYOID gods on the mountain of aesthetics?

Also, gibe de pusi b0ss

gibe de pusi b0ss

Stop posting and train seriously Edinson, your performances have been lackluster lately

All right I l ll give something back to the fit.

I have been using this book for a bit, I did not take any pictures so I can't attest to it's benefits but I definitely feel the muscular tension on my neck and jaw after doing these exercises two times a day.

Here s the pdf.

ufile.io/rsikh

"face yoga" is a fantastic way to give yourself wrinkles prematurely.

Nothing will get rid of a double chin if your body fat percentage is already low.