How do I achieve this body?

How do I achieve this body?

Other urls found in this thread:

uhriginal.com/2017/08/13/girls-stop-working-out-your-ass/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its not that special, she is a mum tho.

Really?
Her arms are a big, like chubby but I think it's really cute. It's her tummy, waist, booty and thighs that blows me away. I think ill email her to find out her routines

That being said, what do you even eat to gain fat in all the right places, to later work out on of course

where fat goes is genetic/hormonal,for example women and men have different fat deposits areas.

I'm a girl

When u ride on my D...

Just do some lean bulking...and regular exercise.

uhriginal.com/2017/08/13/girls-stop-working-out-your-ass/

sauce

Kelsi Monroe

reincarnate

Wew women take so much pride in taking pics with some handsome/ripped guy and they dont even make it subtle they are like yeah i'm so proud of this what the actual fuck it's kinda pathetic to me

What is this fucking cringe "article" or whatever you wanna call it holy fuck I cant take it.

this is the gayest shit I've ever had the misfortune of reading

>We may not know that exact reason why girls workout their asses, but if it is to impress men with a toned butt you may be wasting your time. You see the only time we get a nice view of dat ass is when we’re fucking you doggy style or when you’re riding reverse cowgirl. The problem with these sex positions is that doggy gets us too tired and most girls don’t know how to do reverse. When they do reverse, our dick goes in the opposite direction and hurts them or they get tired as well. Looking back, a lot of the sex happens in the classic missionary style or regular cowboy. In these positions, your ass is irrelevant, it does not exist we aren’t able to view and admire the toned aesthetics.

Christ what a fucking dicklet faggot.

>its satire
Kek

> It's her tummy, waist, booty and thighs that blows me away
>booty that blows me away
I had a plumper rounder ass when I was 15, and I'm a guy. she has no booty. let me fix that for you
* It's her tummy, waist, and lack of booty and thighs that blows me away

lol if ur being serious
theres no way her "routine" will work for you. people are generally retarded when it comes to telling you what they ACTUALLY do in the gym

lift weights, eat a calories surplus

Don’t squat at all. Eat a ton.

I’m serious. She has said multiple times she prefers no muscle in her ass and legs.

GeneticsxF
You can try killing yourself and reincarnating.