I feel bad for some of you poor fucks, I got into btc at 6 cents. invested 3...

I feel bad for some of you poor fucks, I got into btc at 6 cents. invested 3.5k got like 2100btc held to 120$ sold 625 btc built a 1 bedroom bomb ass 1.3k sq feet house. I had like 1,475 btc at that point. I took a loan out for 60k and put it in btc when btc was like 300$ got like 200 btc. Now btc is at like 6k and I'm worth 10 mill. Sometimes I think I should sell half, get a small part time job relax and open a small pizza shop or something like that. Anyways tell me your story and what prices you got in at, how much your worth and what I should do. If your a supper poor fag and the first to ask I might hand out a coin. Like it's just me and my girlfriend and where smoking fatwoods and drinking wine. Just bored. and I feel bad for people bc I was pure luck to gain my wealth.

Btc was never 6 cents you fucking stupid larper

You're illiterate in addition to being a (lousy) liar.

1 coin pls

I'd take some pizzas

>now all your money is stuck in the mempool while Bitcoin Cash takes over and all your left with is a 1 bedroom house
>nice

>1 bedroom
>bomb ass

you're a fucking faggot. my apartment has more rooms and space

I'm a supper poor fag can i have a coin?

hey i'm a supper poor fag and plz can i have coin

Am poorfag :(

1HHUgsDT6guKr1VrKQg8HNndVb9N2ztyXt

I'm a teacher, my friend got in on Eth when it was like $42, told me about it after it jumped to $275 and I bought in back in may when it went crazy. But I kept FOMO's up and then buying back in when it dumped.

I'm at break even on Eth at $320, so not too far off.

I switched my meager BTC to BCC but I'm keeping an eye on when to switch back.

This teacher would appreciate it if you dropped a BTC coin. I'd even teach something to my students you wish you understood better when you were younger...

1CXjkGkFGBANU4rsSa8K2bLTuG5NZ7X23R

Btc was 6 cents fags. And it has a shower and bathtub a toilet walk in closet 1 bedroom a studdie 1 giant living room 1 giant kitchen. 1.3k sq feet is huge for 1 bedroom

send bobs

•June 2009 1 BTC = 0.0001 USD
•June 2010 1 BTC = 0.07 USD
•June 2011 1 BTC = 15 USD
•June 2012 1 BTC = 7 USD
•June 2013 1 BTC = 100 USD
•June 2014 1 BTC = 600 USD
•June 2015 1 BTC = 220 USD

Working so hard to prove your LARP but not even showing a wallet address. Nice.

I Got into crypto two Months Ago and Got shilled into buying OMG

Tried making my 5k Investment back By trading on bitmex

I was anderes Noob, obviously it did not go well

Now im at 0, took a mcdonalds partime job , which allows me to invest 400 each Month

Please help, studying IT and I Fear that I will be left behind

Anyone want create a business or crypto coin or mine coins. Any supper smart people out there that need funding. I legit will sell 5 mill in btc rn and fly you out.

WHERE DO I BUY BCH? BITTREX? CEX.IO? PLS TELL ME AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH.

Bro I feel for you.

Also fuck autocomplete

If you are real op, Drop me a Mail at [email protected] if you help me out im sewing a life sized wojak (or anything else) 4 u

kek nice try faggot
June 2016 - $660
June 2017 - $2,600
June 2018 - $40,000 (tbd)

email me [email protected]

3,500/.06= 58,333 you fucking retard

6 cents not 0.06

I wish I was worth 300 mill

Plus a couple k isn't shit but 30k that's half of what I made a year back then. I wish I would have put 100k in back then but eh I made 10 mill im good

That one guy with the good story I was going to give him some btc but he just typed his story and left. Said he wanted btc but no addy wtf.