How much time do you spend looking yourself at the mirror each day?

How much time do you spend looking yourself at the mirror each day?

Usually a few seconds, not counting doing activities in front of them (brushing my teeth and lifting weights mostly), but lately it's been a few minutes because I'm debating what kind of haircut to get.
I think I have aspergers.

I fastened small mirrors to the insides of my glasses so i stare at my beautiful self all day without looking vain

As little as possible bacuse I'm fat and out of shape.
I found once that going through the day without looking in any mirrors boosted my confidence, probably because I wasn't reminded of how fucking ugly I am

most days i just hope that i have the courage to look myself in the eyes.

A lot. I just like how I look, can't help it. Flexing, smiling and posing.

I brush my teeth morning and night.

>Tfw self-mire all the time

>start to lose weight
>now constantly look at myself in the mirror flabbergasted by how far I've come

Before I take a shower I waste 5 minutes of my morning flexing in front of the mirror.

This.

a lot of time.........

give numbers

I'm a vain bastard so I look at myself in the mirror, window reflections, etc. all the time and most of the time it's right in the eyes.

I like my face but I'm balding and my body isn't that aesthetic yet.

Probably about an hour or two combined every day. I have a mirror near my computer and will often waste like 15 minutes at a time admiring different facial angles and overanalyzing my weaknesses. It's fucking terrible. The lookism forums killed my self-esteem and turned me into a narcissist. Before showers I love to look at my body, in the gym I always find the configuration in which I can stare at myself from the best angle. I'm autistic.

I spend about 2 or 3 minutes total over the day flexing in the mirror and posing.
I also think about different hair styles since it's a bit of struggle for me when it comes to fashion.

3 sets 12 reps self mirin

a lot because my gym has mirrors all around it

Since I got some progress very often, OPE...

>tfw adonis belt start noticing.

I avoid it as much as I can lol max 5 minutes in the morning

There are no mirrors underwater so i don't really remember my body exists.

I might look occasionally now and then when i throw my clothes in the evening. Just to see if i notice any progress. You won't really notice any change if you see yourself all fucking day do you.

I spent 30 minutes this morning calling myself a sexy cunt in the mirror while flexing
I'm only a dyel though

As little as possible, I can't stand to look at my face.

I can't tell if this is self confidence or narcissim. I've been doing it a lot less lately though, even though I'm in better aesthetic shape than ive ever been in

Just put on some makeup
:^)

I realize the point of this scene, but I once had the opportunity to look at myself in the mirror while fucking an itty bitty Latina girl a foot shorter than me. It felt empowering.

At every possible moment

Combined total 30 min a week, I'd guess. It used to be much, much worse. Mirrors are demonic, I think.

More than I'd like to admit

>wake up and mire body
>go to gym and mire when I pass the bathroom mirror
>mire my gym pump in gym mirrors
>mire more in gym bathroom
>get back to apartment and take off shirt to mire pump
>mire myself in bathroom mirror before I take a shower
>mire myself probably 10 more times throughout the day
>before bed I put on low lighting and strip down naked to get one last full mire before bed

That's about it

A lot.

But it's mostly hyper-analyzing and feeling dissapointment with myself all the time.

All the time desu
Every time I go to the bathroom I spend an extra minute or three in there checking myself out. Almost been caught flexing/checking abs in public bathrooms a few times heh

Oh also I've done that Bateman thing while fucking
A couple times

You are me

Oh really? What's our dick size then?

6 when pretty erect, but if we're horny as fuck it can be 6.5

Close enough

Race traitor.

A few minutes, minus moments like shaving. Tend to focus on where I can improve, and what I need to focus on.

Spoilers, the answer is everything.

a few minutes on average probably, noob gains are fun

I cut down to about 13-14% for the first time since I lift. My abs start showing and I can't stop looking at my self. Bf is way more important than I thought.

I do it subconsciously now

all the time when im alone to see what muscle groups need work

The truth is you hate how you look. You're handsome, but not handsome enough. You realize you're a good looking guy, but through your eyes you just see a regular dude who isn't special in any way. You have an impressive physique, and you're proud of your noticeable gains and aesthetics but relative to what you could look like, you ain't shit. Sound about right?

*conqueror

Not nearly enough. Damn, I'm beautiful.

Honestly, way too much. And seldom in a good way. I'm very self critical, especially when it comes to my face. I realize I am not bad looking but I focus on all the things I wish I could change and it drives me a little mad.

delet this

Nothing more than a minute.

:(

you described me perfectly...

Glass half full or half empty user? Negativity breeds negativity. Be gone

OP, you made me download the movie again. Veeky Forums is obsessed with Bale

I do shots of tequila with my iPod and stare in the mirror. Dance around and get hype; nigga I stay hype.

Dammit user, It's too early in the morning for these intense of feels

E-enough

i feel like i get uglier everyday

Sometimes. I hate my deformed face so I just mire my body.

and that hate is what gets me through the gym and pushes me to improve myself

all the time; hell I slow down to look at myself in shop windows and I'm not even that big yet
but I just jumped on dat dere celltech so that's coming

honestly liking how you look is the best feeling ever

Honestly after 2.5 years of lifting I am very happy with the way I look

delet

Hours

I look at myself in the mirror a lot and im 7/10 at best and kinda fat

More than I would like to, I hate myself. I have even taught myself to shave without a mirror.

This but the opposite

a good 2 hours

DELET

Gosh. This happened to me when I started lifting, but for some reason I look at my face mainly.

I do but it's either "wow you're looking awesome" or "wow you look like absolute shit."

you're welcome

I swear I flex too damn much on rest day and it definitely kills my gains.

Mirrors are evil

INB4:
"Mirrors are killing your gains!!!!!"
^they are lmao

As little as I can, I hate seeing my face.

shit I hope this doesnt actually happen
cant help it, i just like to mire my own gains

When I get out of the shower I do various Jojo poses and flexes in the mirror while brushing my teeth/getting dressed. Probably 15 minutes a day