Hemrroids, help!

So I been working out more, and eating healthier, and what do you know, I'm shitting 2-3, sometimes more a day. I don't know if it's due to over wiping or wtf...... Any of you guys had this problem?

I've had them many times due to a surgery I had many years ago.

Make sure you're getting enough fibre in your diet and whatever you do don't strain when you're on the toilet. I also try and 'dab' when wiping and then use one of those wet wipes. It's a pain but they go away quickly if you're very careful. If they're sore take a long bath in warm water.

If they don't improve after a week go see your doctor ask for a proctodesyl prescription.

What above user said, always get them checked they're a pain in the ass (literally)
t.homo

you need to eat a lot more cabbage and broccoli and anything that has fiber, the less cooked the better.

use baby wipes when you shit

I find the opposite. If I'm shitting too much I bulk up on carbs like bread, pasta, pizza. Then it is easier to "grab" and more satisfying than vege pate.

>also get a squatty potty
>also try to picture your ass as a tube of toothpaste

Stop pushing your shit out and let it come out normally.

That's what causes them

>took a massive shit after starting keto
>pushing as hard as I can
>stick hand down to feel whats up
>pink sock an inch out of my asshole
>can feel the inside of my colon sticking out
>freak out
>shit the rest of the time physically holding my asshole in place as a block of condensed dark matter the size of a small kettlebell drops out

too much protein makes your shit more solid/drier, you waste it out and it can cause hemorrhoids. consume less protein, you're wasting it and hurting yourself.

Lol you get used to them bro. Wait till its cheat meal day and you have 3 protein shakes with chick fil a nuggets ready to explode out lmao talk about pain.

Just always make sure to insert your squat plug.

this is called a prolapse. use lube next time ur boyfriend fucks u

negative,
More fiber+wet foods. Protein can stay the same.
Fruit is best because it's wet and has fiber, helps keep hydration up and fiber to poop more regularly.

I just got over a real bad external thrombosed hemorrhoid like 2 days ago

A little extra fiber helped, but releaving stress in general.

Also, DO NOT FORCE YOUR SHITS. Constipation is a number one cause of these fuckers and squeezing real hard doesn't help, you'll feel like *shit* for keeping it in, but let in come out as naturally as possible, the worst thing you can do is push. It's why their caused.

this is why you shouldn't fall for the keto meme

BRAA-AAAGGGHHHH

Had them for years. I find that when people say "eat more fiber;" having a constant intake of dark leafy greens (spinich, cabbage, broccoli) makes your stool much easier to pass compared to "roughage" fiber like granola, seeds and oats.

Too much roughage can cause anal fissures if you're straining and it's just a bloody mess because your body cannot easily process and break down certain things, like corn and seeds.

Get them shoved back in by the guys down the gym

Mixing bleach and vinegar and then smelling the vapors for a bit (Kinda like incense but more medical) can help with a lot of bowel issues

Keep a stool or a box or something to put your feet on when you shit, Pajeet has the right of it, your knees should be above your butthole in elevation when you shit.

Yeah, it's all about the right balance. If you eat too much protein, you get hard rocky shits, if you eat to much leafy veggies you get slimy wet shits. The right balance is what people need to find. Your shit should be firm but soft.

Squats gave me hemorrhoids once. Don't worry about it unless it's a lot of blood.

Yeah beans, cheese and nuts fuck with my digestive system bad. Same with veggies that arent well steamed or boiled

Hemorrhoid are hereditary. If you have them, they don't go away, they only get worse. Surgery is very painful, but is a sure fix.

I've had awfull hemorhoids cause of alcohol and cigarettes, and what I've found out is that showering gel is making my asshole a living hell, like puting acid on it. Ever since I started washing my ass with water only, never had problems with hemorrhoids again.Take this info as you wish

GodDamn it YES I have quit my job due to this FUARK
Shitting 3 time between 5 and 7:30 in the morning got the best of me

It's from straining when shitting OP. I have one right now, but they go away within weeks if you don't irritate them. They're pretty fucked desu... Let the shit flow from your ass, don't force it out. Use some soft wet wipes or something too. Goodluck OP.

>skin around anus is pink with the outer edge brown
>pink skin has slightly different texture
>seems thin and splits easily and bleeds

any ideas?

Doctor.
[spoiler]did you fuck with it at all?[/spoiler]

Upvoting wet wipes/wet your toilet paper and get that fibre in there

try to find out if something in your diet agitates it. my hems flare up when i drink alcohol. red wine is the worst offender.

buy a muslim bidet, wipe with a towel.

uh....
no.

should I not have

I actually just experienced hemmies for the first time this year (external)
For me I used prep H untill it was small and soft, like the size of a pea. It stayed like that for a week or two. Then I took the prep H wipes, I would wad one of them up onto the hemmoriod like a compress and sleep with it on there overnight. This helped it dissaapear the rest of the way after a couple of nights. It's really all about straining. Don't strain to take a shit. Just sit there a couple of minutes longer and let it come out naturally. If you strain you gonna blow a grape sized hemmoriod out of your arse hole