EAT MORE SALT ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE WORKING OUT AND SWEATING

youtube.com/watch?v=0bNdhM4vt4I

everything you know about salt is a crock
the recommended sodium intake is a crock

11g is an optimal amount

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Scott_Wiener/status/917089365754392576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This. ZOG wants the white man to consume only high fructose corn syrup and vegetable oils (goyim feed) instead of natural foods. Don't believe the "i-it's not healthy!" shit. You will be playing straight into the hand of ZOG.

>intake more sodium
>raise blood pressure
>hypertension
>sell more hypertension meds

fucking off big pharma shill

>don't eat salt
>raise blood pressure
>increase risk of heart attacks and weaken your body in heat
>sell more pills which increase sodium levels to normal

Fuck off big pharma shill.

who said not to eat salt you dinkhead

did you even watch the video?

"intake" is a noun, not a verb.

>implying I want a bloated face
Sorry, I like my cheekbones to stick out

nigga 11g is nothing. Check from time to time how much fucking slat is in everything you eat. That's why everyone tells you to eat less salt because you eat 11g in one fucking meal.

>FUCK SALT
T. turrets guy

>11g of slat in one meal

are you drowning your food in soy sauce?

>the established medical science a crock
>here watch this random youtube video to convince you

Okay BRO.

The same "scientists" who made the food pyramid and said to eat 11 servings of bread. fucking idiot.

The food pyramid is largely correct.
Point me to any dietary guideline that tells you to eat 11 servings of bread, I'll wait.

it's convenient to read "11 serving of whole grain & starchy plant" as "11serving of bread" , this way you can act like the guideline is flawed and it give you an excuse to do the opposite , you can now indulge in unhealthy shit like sat fat & salt & believe it's healthy.

Imagine if a smoker TRULY believed that smoke was good for him and that anti-smoking was propaganda , he would be the happiest man in the world despite dying slowly while believing his alternative science

We were BREAD to eat bread.
And WE EAT wheat.
When you eat MEAT, you ME EAT.

>11 serving of whole grain & starchy plant"
Thats still wrong as fuck are you retarded?
vegetables should easily be the biggest portion without a doubt.
Also in relation to smoking its actually nowhere near as bad for you as you believe. It definitely isnt good but its nowhere near what you think.

Which salt you fucking ingrate. I think you mean sodium. Fake fucking news, as always

That's 6-11 servings of whole grains, rice, cereal, bread etc. That doesn't mean fried rice, frosted flakes, and endless bread sticks. If that was such an unhealthy recommendation the entire world would be morbidly obese. Fucking idiot.

You gonna tell me next that smokers falling to lung cancer and heart attacks left and right is just an unfortunate coincidence?

>. If that was such an unhealthy recommendation the entire world would be morbidly obese
they damn near are. No one eats 11 servings or grains you idiot. The only countries that do work the damn fields all day to burn it off. Again, vegetables shoudl be the biggest part.
No im saying that definitely happens but again nowhere near as many as you think. How many people would you say smoke in america? Millions upon millions. Only people who are 1-2 pack a day smokers will suffer severly. Again im not claming its healthy at all im saying its bad not horrendously evil thats all.

>meme liberals think things like salt and milk are "unnatural" and bad for you
>have meme diets that exclude them and only use shit like sea salt
>force their children on these same diets
>mental retardation caused by lack of iodine and rickets from lack of vitamin d becom a problem in the west again

no need to shoot antifa in the streets, the left is literally killing itself

Wait I use sea salt just cause I like the bigger granules than salt in powdered form. Have I fucked up?

You don't need that much iodide. Just fill salt shakers with iodized and use on table.

The gay jew on the left just decriminalized the deliberate spread of HIV without admission

This includes donating blood to blood banks

California is both literally and figuratively pozzed

You know I sometimes wonder if people actually follow the advice of other people on this board it seems so fucking ridiculous at times

Exactly this
Its mainly the sugar industry that has been funneling tons of money into bullshit studies which claim things such as saturated fat and salt cause heart disease or diabetes

The main culprit for all these diseases is sugar, cut that shit out of your life and you will be doing yourself a huge favor

I love me some bath salts

Fucking hell.

Remember this name and face

Scott Wiener

>everything you know about salt is a crock
>the recommended sodium intake is a crock

And all it took to convince you of this was a youtube video

You're delusional.

twitter.com/Scott_Wiener/status/917089365754392576

You don't want HIV? Wow, how ignorant. Looks like you've got some growing up to do.

The food pyramid said 6 to 11 servings of whole grains depending on a person's energy needs. 1 serving is equivalent to 100 calories. 600-1100 calories a day depending on energy needs, the rest coming from fruits and vegetables, some meat and dairy. You don't even understand why you're outraged.

How Veeky Forums does science

>ignore everything that's agreed upon by the most qualified people
>specifically seek out what I want to hear from an unreliable source that will pander to me

You people are worse than tumblr sometimes

Also
>explain away everything by mentioning jews and how everyone is out to jew you except the people living off youtube ad revenue and selling books and supplements who tell you nice things

>this can't be real
>look it up
>mfw

>Knowingly exposing others to HIV will no longer be a felony in California

>Gov. Jerry Brown signed a bill Friday that lowers from a felony to a misdemeanor the crime of knowingly exposing a sexual partner to HIV without disclosing the infection.

>The measure also applies to those who give blood without telling the blood bank that they are HIV-positive.

>Modern medicine allows those with HIV to live longer lives and nearly eliminates the possibility of transmission, according to state Sen. Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco) and Assemblyman Todd Gloria (D-San Diego), authors of the bill.

>“Today California took a major step toward treating HIV as a public health issue, instead of treating people living with HIV as criminals,” Wiener said in a statement. “HIV should be treated like all other serious infectious diseases, and that’s what SB 239 does.”

California Uber Alles

honestly I think its funny how easy people like him bring doubt into this topic.

To much salt is simply bad, period. The whole bad thing about salt is that you can easily overdo it, you dont fucking need 11g of it...such bullshit. 6g should be the limit, not more. Since most people nowdays consume processed shit and salats with huge dressings, you easily overdo salt.

Adding salt to your boiled potatoes or steamed veggies is different than adding salt ontop of more salt.

People like him are a huge problem of health. He has no Idea about any topic and he simply search for any possible topic that may bring the most attention to gullible idiots who share stupidity like this and bring misinformation.

People are eating more than enough salt, his video has no fucking value for this world.

>you should get most of your calories from vegetables

you know that the 'reduce your sodium intake' comes from the fact that all food already has plenty of sodium on it? Why don't you go and read the labels on what you eat you spastic, enjoy your kidney stones

B-b-but I get so bloated and hold so much water with a high salt intake, I need muh sixpack to show...

Salt Jew propaganda

Great post.

If you are eating healthy and not like a fat fuck, then the salt advice is good advice.