Did you meet your macros today? what did you eat

did you meet your macros today? what did you eat

there is this thing called a microwave

>60g of protein to go still
>40 kcals left

Should I try to get a brotein shake and some chicken in regardless? I didn't lift today.

Who else here spent more time studying the OPs pic for an out of place dildo or something rather than the food he cooked?

i guess the thread would have been more popular if there was a sex object. will remember that for next time

How much protein have you had?

That broccoli looks like shit, senpai. Gain overall proportion by increasing cooking gains, and stop over developing on aspect of your life. Any fit/>8.5/10 bitch would look right through your cooking skills and see it as an inadequacy and weakness.

120g, got some chicken, 150g now

thats just the seasoning you fuck.

she didnt reject you because of your inadequate cooking skills bro, stop projecting your failures on other people’s broccoli

90%+ "fit" women can't cook for shit. They copy meme recipes they see online and that is the extent of it. If you asked them to make you something tasty for dinner with a fully stocked kitchen and they didn't have an internet connection you literally be getting chef boyardee boyo.

Bretty gud so far

Who else doesn't track their macros or calories? Eat more than what satiates you when gaining weight. Eat less than what satiates you when losing weight. Eat about the right amount as what satiates you when maintaining weight. Not so hard.

Fried tilapia with rice and homemade salsa. Can live off of it forever

Just arrived from my mother's birthday.

>Carbs: 196 g
>Fat: 65 g
>Protons: 173 g

That BBQ almost killed me

Made these tacos. Legit as fuck.

Macros...

wew lad let me know that feels coming out

nope, spend 5 hours fighting with gf, ate 110g of protein, 220g carbs and 80g fat, needed extra 90g of protein and 10g of fats

No that broccoli is wack bro. Set your game up. You can do better.

It comes out like solid brown chicken nuggets shoved together. When macro game is on point. Shitting game is on point. Probably won't have to even wipe.

This was my lunch

Had a banana peanut butter whole wheat taco and 200g egg whites for breakfast. Also chicken, noodles with cheese, dark chocolate, and some more yogurt for dinner.

Total 2.2kcal 160g protien 160g carbs 100g healthy fats

2 kilos of Greek yoghurt and 8 scoops of protein powder (choc honeycomb). Easy peasy.

>tfw gf has miraculous ability to combine even shitty incongruent ingredients that I would just eat seperately like a true macrocel and turns them into a tasty ass meal I couldnt even concieve of
love that bish

I had
a bowl of captain Crunch with 1% milk
2 slices of toast with raspberry jam
a tiny half-can of dr pepper
leftover rice and chicken
some chili I meal prepped
2 scoops protein powder

I really screwed the pooch with my breakfast, but what are you gonna do?

the fuck you fags counting now?

First day of new meal plan, it was pretty gud

What's the best app for keeping up with macros?

I thought i was the only one doing 10AAD.

Great meals, if you would store food in glass containers it would be perfect

Yes I did. It was delicious.

>reddit punctuation