19 year old, low-test, lanklet, twink reporting

19 year old, low-test, lanklet, twink reporting

First time I got my test levels checked, doctor didn't give me exact number.
Exactly what he told me is
>total test in lower third of "normal" range
>free test in 10th percentile

Got tested again at a private hormone clinic
>total test is ~180 ng/dl
Could've gotten treatment there, they said they'll treat anyone under 450 ng/dl, but it was too expensive at $3k a year for biweekly injections.

I've made sure to get at least 8 hours of sleep.
I take a vitamin D and zinc supplement.
I try to lift as heavy as I can, which isn't much.

I have an appointment with my family physician tomorrow and I'm going to bring my test levels from the private clinic with me.

Do I have any hope of being prescribed TRT?
If not, I'll probably end up buying illegally in a few years but in the mean time, is there a bet kind of routine for low test, i.e. hypertrophy, strength, few rest days, etc?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2392062
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3573976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>pls respond

Bump

Why won’t this shit bump??

just start self prescribing trt now you pussy

Where do I find safe but still fairly cheap test injections?

Just ask the biggest guy in your gym where he gets his.

Okay, hold up. Don't let these people meme you into fucking up your health. Do not do this by yourself. Get this done professionally or don't do it at all.

B-but what happens if I can't get it done professionally?
I can't afford treatment from that private clinic and I've always heard doctors won't prescribe TRT, and on the off chance they do, it's some bullshit like patches or Androgel.

I don't want to be a low-test faggot forever

Look my dude, do your research before you inject anything. If you are at 180ng/dl that is abysmal, like, 80yo man levels. You are severely deficient and I would highly recommend TRT. After you have done your research, I would start doing bi-weekly injections of 100ml of test, test cyp is common and works great. After 4-6 weeks get your bloods done, costs like $80 and shows test, free test, sbgh, etc. workout, eat at a caloric surplus, idk your weight but ~200g protein/day cant hurt. You will feel so fucking much better I cant explain. Your life will change after you get on test.

You can't be a lanklet and a twink at the same time.

I'm 6'8 and formerly in a similar position.

Can't discuss steroid sources here, but do it. Get a good source (Reddit has a good board for this), join the roid (fraud) threads.

I can't post a picture because I'm a publicly known athlete, and just clearly admitted to using, but here is another giant who roids, looks better than I do.

These two pictures are of the same man. Martyn Ford.

This has been almost a year of research. I think I have a good grasp on the potential risks, including the heart, fertility, and acne issues.
That private clinic talked about the risks, but said exactly what you said, it's a great thing.
Apparently everyone who worked there was on TRT.

They said they usually start people at 100ml test cyp but they'd start me at 150ml because I'm so low, as well as prescribing an antibiotic for the acne.

I'll see what the doctor says tomorrow.
If anything, I hope I get at least a referral to an endocrinologist.

Be a trap

D-Danny?

poast butt

get a job, 3k a year isn't that much for something as important as your quality of life

probably no hope of actual TRT that will be covered under insurance, those kikes would rather mutilate mentally ill teenagers than treat a legitimate medical condition

Danny is “only” 6’7”
But then again everybody adds an inch on Veeky Forums maybe even Danny

If you are us based and work minimum wage then you should earn at least 15k a year
3k a year or 60 usd a week seems like a lot of money but testosterone literally the most important thing in life

There is a reason that a 19 year old kid has low test and no amount of lifting and sleeping will help that

You need to hop on test asap

>I try to lift as heavy as I can, which isn't much.
what r your lifts and how long r you been lifting

You could raise your testosterone levels naturally. I got a guy's book who got tested at 16 ng/dl, he had a brain tumor. He was prescribed testosterone, but he felt it was only a temporary solution. He managed to raise his levels naturally to over 1000 ng/dl with the right diet, sleep and routines.

What are the symptoms of the very low test? Maybe i should take this test too. I have low facial hair growth, i rarely ever have wet dreams despite jerking off once a month.

you can't raise your levels from 16 ng/dl to 1000 naturally by dieting and sleeping, this guy is a charlatan and you're stupid

Is this the most abstract it can be and still be recognizable?

go vegan and stop eating meat and all dairy like a retard

this is what happens when ketards think phytoestrogens make you a woman but completely forget the mammalian estrogen in meat

you might also want to take iodine supplements if you aren't eating seaweed
even if you use iodized salt it doesn't mean shit, you would need to eat over 2g of salt just to barely hit the RDI and the RDI is only enough to prevent a deficiency, not for good optimal health

hey man... my doctor told me my test is low too, i still bench about 300 and squat over 500... everyone is made differently, dont let that crap get to you! pic is me

>go vegan
your going to have to explain yourself here...

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2392062
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3573976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf

Get a copy of the exact blood results from your doctor.

Figure out why your T is so low.
Get your thyroid, hormones, and vitamins and minerals checked:
thyroid: TSH, FT4, FT3
hormones: LH, FSH, testosterone, SHBG, estradiol (sensitive test), DHEA-S
vitamins/minerals: vit D, vit B12, vit B9 (folate), sodium/potassium/calcium/magnesium, iron.

If your thyroid is fucked, it can explain why your T is low.
If your LH and FSH are low, your body isn't telling your balls to produce T, so it's low.
Being (severely) deficient in any of the mentioned vitamins/minerals can also explain (very) low T.

(btw, fucked thyroid can mean autoimmume disease induced by wrong diet or stress, or a combination)

Blast and cruise for life

I was actually in the same situation 3 years ago OP. I had about the same results when I was tested at 20 and couldn't get TRT either. My diet and sleep pattern was also pretty good so I didn't understand where that came from. It fucked me up really bad and I decided to jump on roids when I get a bit older and just live with it for now.
You may like the next part OP: Apparently, my test levels fixed themselves over the next 3 years. I recently turned 23 and I have no problems whatsoever. My face got more masculine and my chin and jawline grew, I grew body and facial hair, my whole attitude and behavior changed and I could also see it in my gains. I have never let my levels checked again since it costs money and I was too lazy but the signs are pretty obvious and I see no need to. It was like a longer delayed puberty for me, I grew taller than every single person in my family and my dick grew massively thick and pretty long. I talked a lot with a chick I met yesterday and we talked about old times, I showed her some old pictures and she said:" Wow, I can't believe that's you, you looked really feminine back then".
Your body would be pretty stupid if it couldn't fix itself so my advice is: Wait a few years, see how you feel and if you're in doubt or don't feel better, check your levels again. If they're still shit, see if you can get prescribtion and if you can't just hop on roids, just use low doses and the health risks should be pretty small.

Yes

>Wait a few years
dude, fuck, that's just throwing away years of his life for nothing.