Give me 7 reasons as to why I should lose weight and remove time from my gaming sessions?

Give me 7 reasons as to why I should lose weight and remove time from my gaming sessions?

No.

Johnny main?
Get the physical gains to match your Guilty gear mains.

video games are gay
going to the gym and getting all sweaty and pumped up with the bros is what men do

You shouldn't.

Go back to and never feel the feel of a fresh BRAP from the new BRAPHOG you found on tinder.

If you need someone else to tell you that your health is more important than video games, then you will never try too get fit, and even if you do, you will half ass it and quit when it doesn't work.

If you don't want to lose weight, and you don't need to lose weight for your lifestyle, then don't. Keep doing you.

Video game character unironically inspired me to lift.
I saw characters like Johnny in the OP and said to myself "I want to look like that"

4 years later and my body looks completely different, I have a hobby alongside video games, and it's given me confidence in many other areas of my life.

Fuck man I wish I had the will to go Veeky Forums.

I should just wake up at 7 and jog until 9. I mean my first class is at 10.

But to be honest my worst enemy is the carbs, I just love the sugary stuff and put bread on everything. I wish I could obtain Araragi's Veeky Forums body.

Just watch what you shove in your dick holster and keep gaming. Watch the number on the scale go down. Probably better being skinny and weak than fat and weak.

Don't jog, it's a meme and you will fuck up your joints.

But I see people here shilling the couch to 5k plan all the time

>But I see people here shilling the couch to 5k plan all the time
I've been coming to Veeky Forums for almost 5 years at this point and I've never seen this

If you seriously have class at 10, just wake up at 8 or 830 and lift for 30-40 minutes, shower, and then wait to go to class. If you can't lift later in the day, that is. As time goes on and you get to next semesters and summer breaks, you can increase lift times and change your routine. Start with Starting strength or stronglifts (I personally did stronglifts).

As far as sugary stuff and carbs - you can try keeping a food log for calorie limits. If you're lifting often your metabolism will go up and it will be easier. I substituted soda for sparkling water and sweet cravings with coffee or tea.

He should still do cardio. It would be embarrassing to be someone who is muscular but can't play a pickup soccer game for five minutes without being winded. Just do 20-30 minutes of cardio after lifting each day. Treadmill, elliptical, stairmaster. All better than running outside on concrete.

Though if you want your calves to be sore, run using the ball strike on concrete.

are you sure that lifting will make me less hungry? I always thought that doing workouts was going to make me way more hungry.

I actually have a pair of 5 to 25lb dumbells and an elliptical.

mah boi

You're a fucking faggot for watching anime so you'll never make it anyway.

Lifting is objectively much more fun and satisfying than vidya

No

You're gonna do it if YOU want to, not because people give you generic reasons. Asking for reasons to do it is only setting you up to fail. Keep playing games.

You're not gonna make it otherwise.

I am gonna say this is a completely unironic post. Well deserved reply.

Fuck johnny

People call my character (sol) unga but your busted ass character has fucking full screen pokes

I hate your character

Also there are tons of shredded brahs that play fighting games you stupid johnny player

spend less time eating