Are women into male legs?

Are women into male legs?

I hope they are, they're huge in relation to the rest of my body along with my huge ass.

No. There is only a positive correlation between female interest and the male wallet.

Post pic

>being naive

fedoras white knight women.

>i-it's not because I'm ugly. Is because I'm poor..

I get you, but that wasn't what OP asked.

That 'women likes you because of your wallet' meme is pretty fedora tier. Like the 'I'm more intelligent because I'm atheous'

You're good to go, consider wearing baseball pants

They all love that shit for some reason

No woman will ever have a one night stand with you just because you are rich.

They marry rich guys, and cuck them with hot guys.

Asking if a woman likes male legs is a question that cannot be answered in yes or no. American culture generally does not give a shit but of course some women like it. Other cultures such as Cuba love big meaty legs (castro was made fun of for his chicken legs). and no it is not fedora tier. Being wealthy is the only thing a man can be that 100% of women will like.

keep telling yourself this.

It's not on top of their list, but nobody likes chicken legs, especially thick girls.

>No woman will ever have a one night stand with you just because you are rich.
tell that to ugly balding jew investment bankers who buy tables in clubs and fuck models lmao

Models who do this (IE most of them) and instagram compensated daters are whores.

If you want high class whores, that's fine, but don't let yourself forget what that kind of person is.

theyre not literally whores, and theyre no worse than whores who have one night stands with chads 4x a week

Yes.
>expecting women to know what they want anyway

just think about it, when you were a normie did you ever notice anyone's quads? fucking never, no one gives a shit.

>arms
>abs
that's all normies notice, remember that's all you used to notice as well. ever notice delts? lats? traps? (not that kind) not even fucking once.

normies notice mostly natural traits, like big hands, calves, height.

same thinking of starting doing legs day to make it more toned but afraid that it will get bigger

Girl here, I love guys with thicc legs and a firm butt, strong forearms are nice too lol

For some reason, I really like tall guys muscular guys, they make me fell small but I know they would beat anyone to keep me safe

It's a great feeling but hey!

Just be tonned, and have a caring and dominant personality, woman like me, I guess pretty much everyone feel extremelly turned off by weak willed, passive guys, thats my opinion. c:

Shoulders mate. It's all the girls I knew would comment on. Shoulders, abs and arms are the holy trifecta of attraction in normieville

Traps =\= girls

She'll like them as long as you're tall, otherwise don't bother.

kys

>I really like tall guys muscular guys
thats just my type, ya kno

>For some reason, I really like tall guys muscular guys
Wow how unique, I bet you're not like other girls

>Are women into male legs?
Yes, very.
I vividly remember being seriously weirded out when some female friend of mine started discussing who had the 'yummiest' legs all the way back in 9th grade.
It seriously did not strike as something they would look at, but in hindsight that's stupid, especially in light of me being a legs&ass man.

I would say so.

In the UK here I know several women who specifically say they love “rugby thighs”.

The only thing being Fedora tier here is you. Get out more and observe your surroundings instead of living in your little fantasy bubble

The one i heard the most was backs, all the girls went nuts over "Swimmer Backs"

If this isn't bait, I have an answer for that. I'd say that in a more mainstream sense woman are not particularly into big thighs, but perhaps a short thigh to calf ratio giving off the appearance of a longer leg. That being said, there are always chicks who dig power lifter dimensions.

Not sure if bait or imbecile, either way pls leave this board

Walletlet incel coping detected

How do I get legs like this? I need to get rid of this fat.

Idk if women are into man leg but gay men sure are
t.gay bottom slut

Yes I have a female friend who won't date guys unless they have big thighs. She actually oggles thighs on tv and gets wet over it.

2 friends of mine told me that they don't like guys with small legs and that it doesn't look manly when a guy has small legs
Girls like stuff big, that's why they like tall guys, broad shoulders etc..
Girls want a guy that they can feel safe around and big frame gives them that feeling

Yes. I'm also lonely af
I seriously like a good ass on a guy so you're safe

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting

It's definitely not the first thing that they look at but women are like men in the sense that they like a handful of ass when they are getting fucked.

Glutes and thighs are the powerhouse of the pelvic thrust. Abs too which is why all of these muscles are "sexualized" by both genders

idk but I sure do
>no homo

>when you were a normie

Yes, once asked female friend which body part she prefers, was expecting abs back or forearms, hell even pecs, but she immediately stated legs were her favourite. Not even shredded well defined legs, just thicc legs (not fat though) and thighs. According to her many women like nice juicy legs on a man. (as long as its in proportion that is)

>one chance at life
>knock-legs
I'll never be Klokov, why live?

i have bigger legs than that and just can squat 80 kg for reps

who cares?

klokov has one leg longer than the other.

thicc
would bang if i was gay

u r uneducated

Yes, but not as much as they're into arms/chest/delts/abs

MANLET
A
N
L
E
T

Not really. My own boyfriend is a lanklet with 0 muscle mass. I don't care. I can objectively appreciate when someone has obviously put work into training their legs but I don't like meatheads that look like their body is inflated. Oddly I don't like how feminine thickness on a guy seems (except maybe for a small but nicely formed ass) though I am 500% more attracted to female bodies and even trans men/women. I think I just don't care enough about why men look like in general.

I like that you're secure enough in your own sexuality to say that unapologetically

I'm turned off by shallow bitches that can't handle their own shit.

But humans are shallow user, that's how it works

From my experience, no, i'm still dyel as FUCK, but the only body parts I've mires on are my arms, forearms, and abs. Normies don't care about traps, delts, legs, etc. the only time they look or comment on legs is if you have small calves and this somehow equals having never done leg day.

> My own boyfriend is a lanklet with 0 muscle mass.
>though I am 500% more attracted to female bodies and even trans men/women

What the fuck america

t. timmythick

Lmao I’m just imagining a Tom Platz but with average sized upper body.
>never go T. rex mode

Trap alert
Sound the alarms

>Women don't know what they want: THE POST

Women like attractive, proportional men. If you're an attractive twink with an overdeveloped lower body, you will be perceived as less attractive. If you're have an overdeveloped upper body in proportion to your lower half, then you will be perceived as less attractive.

If you're going to lift, and get big, strive to be proportional.

No

If you are roiding I don't see any point in walking around with these bloated ass tumors, when you could just be lean and dry pretty much without any effort

Natty.

It's well known that women are crazy for footballer's thighs, user.

>Are women into male legs?

not really.

Only so far as they're not skinny.

Get a tan then and stop shaving, these look legit disgusting and I love big quads, but yours look like theyre just bloated tumors

Noone cares what you like, you stupid bitch

I don't shave.

His legs aren't that pic actually. It's just a good angle.

>that big*
lol

Post me bigger natty legs with same angle.

Show me the same legs with a different angle.

This feels reassuring...

I feel good about myself now, not exactly 100% there but my default genetics in this area are top notch.