Your thoughts on lookism.net?

Those low test faggots are cancerous and I notice a lot of their theories have made its way in the Veeky Forums board

[ex. boards.Veeky Forums.org/fit/thread/43136982#p43136982]
[ex. yuki.la/fit/43120351#p43120351]

I am living proof that everything they preach is bullshit. According to them you have to be 6ft or taller,white,with a male model level looking face to regularly have sex..aka "Chad"..cringe. And also having to work to improve yourself and lifting weights is "cope". So you might aswell rot or become a cuckhold.

I am 30 yo and didn't lose my virginity till 19 and now have a lay-count of 75. All thanks to studying game, lifting and steroids. Everything they claim "doesn't work" so fuck that site and anyone who pushes their agenda.

I posted there for a sec to try and open people's eyes..but fuck em.

Went out tonight and made out with 5 chicks and finger banged 8.

Sage this shit into oblivion

>Sage
Huh?

Kill yourself

I thought that place was redpill at first, then I quickly realized it's just a bunch mentally ill shut ins who don't actually real life. If your life isn't miserable as theirs they all gang up on you and they think only male models have sex.

What a toxic shit hole.

I only hate that their stupid incel lingo is being used here. By that I mean putting -cel on every word (gymcel, chincel, etc.)

Is this pasta? Very low quality bait either way.

>Get le out also check em.png
This board is getting worse every fucking day, I swear.

I get what you're saying, they're a bunch of losers worshipping male models you'd think they're homos in denial ,who think unless you're born into the top 1% of men (genetics, money etc) your only option is suicide.

They're the only community on the web that actually mock self improvement. Of course they'll moss the irony that most male models have a shit load of makeup, surgery and perfect camera work done.

I thought r9k was bad, but at least most of them realize they're losers and wish they could be normal instead of aggressively shitting up everywhere they go. I have no problem with trying to improve your face, through face posture ,hair and skin care etc, but lookism is a mental illness that does no one any good.

Their idea of self-improvement revolves around skincare, trimming body hair and all sorts of things only a women would care about.

He's not wrong though. You absolutely should kill yourself

i honestly hate how much it has seeped into Veeky Forums

lookism is a bunch of twink geeks
embrace bloatmaxing, it is the true gospel

Incels know they worth exactly nothing as a human being so they focus on that 0.5% of the population and models.

We need a fucking meta-thread to discuss this plague of lookism/overall self-defeatism running rampant on Veeky Forums. Threads dedicated specifically to any genetic, non-changeable human attribute should be a permabannable offense. This is getting ri-god damn-diculous, why the fuck wont mods do their jobs?

there are literally no mods. /pol/ and lookism shit goes until bump limit. even on Veeky Forums people laugh at this board because everyone sees how ridicious it is

The tragedy is them assuming the "0.5% of the opulation" is male models rather than politicians and businessmen.

It's litterally a way to break the self esteem of males so that they can more easily manipulate them into doing retarded bullshit or buying retarded bullshit.

A self actualized man who has some level of self love is one that will not be so easily swayed or beaten.

How do you meet the girls to begin with? I only try and meet girls in person but I can't seem to cold approach unless in a setting where it is okay to meet people.

Work. How most normal people do it.

They have a few nuggets of good stuff concerning hair and skin but the community is a cancer more pathetic than /r9k/. If you get sucked into it, you'll become insane and depressed.

Why the fuck is there a "sexual health general" whose first line is "how does your penis compare?"

Fucking wretched mind swamp

The thread actually turned out alright.

Practice. Personally i love cold approaches because it challenges me to think of funny shit to say on the spot and it usually works out better than talking to acquaintances/coworkers im vaguely familiar with

I usually start by introducing myself. Then get the ball rolling from there by asking generic shit, where are you from, what do you do, etc. Do that until you can find something fun to talk about.

the problem is your perspective senpai. most fags here actually look like pic related, so getting to "not hideous" is the first step before they can actually start improving themselves. they get to that baseline of "not a living dumpster fire" and think they've ascended mount olympus, when in reality they did at 20 what most did at 14. then they start with the "this is bullshit why am i not getting laid when i put basic effort into my life? it must be that only chads get laid fuck you genetics"

the true redpill is to try your best, value yourself, respect those deserve it and to be a strong and kind man in whatever life you lead regardless of how your face looks, any philosophy that claims otherwise is bullshit

Bump this thread more attention

>Height doesn't matter when you're eating my ass

All of a sudden being short is not too bad.

>the high test alpha

you all should check out RSD they are proof that its all bullshit

You have to go back.

>tfw high test alpha

>Studying game
Ok so you're literally them
Kys PUA faggot

>tfw high test alpha

tfw high test alpha

I only go on Lookism for their info on looksmaxxing. They've got some pretty good tips on skincare and all that. As for their retarded theories about Chad, I mainly just avoid that part of the site.

I bring this up pretty frequently. Its really taken over. Thats where all this CHAD/VIRGIN meme shit came from, which is absolute cancer of the highest order. I really doubt that Veeky Forums will be saved.

dont listen to women when they say what they want

does anyone have that screencap of that lookism troll posting on Veeky Forums and being outed?

Non related but kinda related
Sometimes I think I must be delusional. I don't think I look bad yet if I wasn't bad looking I surely would have a gf

>tfw high test alpha

Suuuuure, pal.

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

new faggot thinks he can easily shill on here. Gtfo homo.

>tfw high test alpha

this board caused me to have insecurities about things I never even fucking knew was possible to be insecure about...maybe I'm just a weak and susceptible person but it took a while to realise that normies don't give a shit about the things that this board obsesses about....

my lawyer told me i was alpha while i was banging his wife

>I am 30 yo and didn't lose my virginity till 19 and now have a lay-count of 75.

So you're a degenerate. Congratulations.

>All thanks to studying game, lifting and steroids.

youre not actually serious?