What do you guys think? 4 months & 7 days of progress. The picture on the right is from today...

What do you guys think? 4 months & 7 days of progress. The picture on the right is from today. I have a thick pump going and my abs are slowly and steadily coming in. Not going to start my lean bulk until I have a 6 pack.

>Share your progress

When will people learn there's no coming back from skinnyfat?

Feelsbadman

Noticeable improvement, keep going.

AYY YO.

YOU FROM FL?

FITTIN TO GIT SUM DIK YA TWINK?

Don't listen to this guy You look great op! Height? Before/after weight?

4 months or 4 weeks? Did you just lift the same weight for 4 months?

Honestly this makes me wonder how many of you actually lift and how many just half ass it like this guy. 4 months of progress? Christ, what did you do? Walk into the gym and walk out?

Post lifting stats

You better be squatting m8 your legs are looking suspect

And then he shaved his belly

Why the fuck are you all hating on OP. I'd love to see your 4 month progress shots from the start. This is great progress OP, shredded that bf and replaced it for muscle. Keep going dude, you're gonna make it.

I swear you fuckers will suck the dick of any fatty trying to lose weight but when auschwitz or skinnyfat try and bulk you guys shit on them.

>This is a weight loss difference. >Numbers are absolute shit. >Struggled with low bar squats and tweaked my back pretty bad multiple times.
>Moved to highbar.
>Was 196lb, currently 149.8lb. >Can't gain muscle while cutting hard asf for you autistic kids that don't understand how it works.
>Skinny skele atm, if that wasn't extremely obvious.
>Not gonna post numbers, they're laughable, but Idc while I'm on this cut.
>I'll worry about numbers when I lean bulk.
>Sorry for copping out. kek
>again, post your progress. Especially if you're shitting on me.
>Quads / Hams are my largest muscles. Can't see them so well in pic.
>epic deadlift genetics ftw.

way to do curls and starve yourself. looks good.

Height 6feet / 1inch

how tall are you?

fuck you and your negativity. OP definitely made progress. some of us have other things going on in our lives so we can't devote all of our time to autistically micromanaging our weightlifting and dieting.

TALK SHIT, POST PIC.

Thanks! Almost exactly what I did. Gave up on bench cause lazy faggot.

I didn't know they made clown toe shoes

You could gain muscle if you weren't cutting so hard. You should have just been eating at maintenance and recomping desu.

>Gave up on bench

Don't. You don't want to look like a chestlet faggot when the rest of you is lean and bulked.

chest trap shoulders & legs

need improving

>this greentext ediquitte
All respect gone

Legs aren't the worst, but I agree. Everything else needs improvement. I've started doing direct trap work 1x a week and deads 2x a week. I'm doing neck curls now as well. Thanks for your input, bro.

I'm a "new fag" sorry for the cringe.

Thank you, user. We're gonna make it.