Slam down a coffee to get energy to workout

>Slam down a coffee to get energy to workout
>Just end up getting really shaky and nauseous during first lift and have to go light for the day
Wtf

>drinks coffee

yeah because your shitty creatine laced pre-workout is much healthier than Best stimulant for hundreds of years

>drinks creatine
Up your natty game faggot, you're never going to make it

low sugars in blood stream plus mild dehydrations you and most people are unaware of

Caffeine fucks me up too, not sure why. If I pop a 100mg pill it's almost like a drug. I can pop one if I'm running on less than 4 hours of sleep and it'll carry me till evening

Coffee is the patricians choice you FUCKING mongrel

sneed

>Best stimulant for hundreds of years
>causing shaking during lifting and forcing you to lift light

top kek.

>If I pop a 100mg pill it's almost like a drug.
>almost like a drug

retart

Yeah I'd love to drink coffee as a pre workout but it always gives me the shits.

Coffee dehydrates you make sure that you drink plenty of water. It takes between 3-5 bottles of water to offset one cup of coffee

>drinking the caffeinated jew

Caffeine drastically increases cortisol which is basically the anti-testosterone. Enjoy your nogains

Fuck, that sucks OP. Nothing helps get me in the mindset to lift heavy like a nice black coffee

Idk what bottles you're drinking but all my bottles are 1L+

>Needing caffeine
>Ever
lmao just go to bed early and stop being a slave to Jewbucks.

True enough. But I didn't know caffeine was that powerful. Always thought it was like a stronger version of sugar in terms of stimulation.

Slowly sip a small small cup 4-6oz, that's what I usually do, drink too much too fast and I fell the same way you do

>using stimulants
if you need caffine to work out, you should just get more sleep.

>sick from one coffee
wat

Drink less until your tolerance goes up dipshit

Not to mention the horrendous come down off of a caffeine high. Literally makes me the most negative person in the world and makes me wanna fuckin die.

This used to happen to me if I took too many caffeine pills at once. 1 or 2 was enough to get the "good" feeling. 2 pills plus a sip was a bit too much, start to get a floaty feeling where your legs don't feel as heavy or grounded as they should be, and it really fucks up diddlies. point being that caffeine is best kept in the 200-400 range, at least in my experience.

This seems like the thread for this question; Anyone ever experienced the urge to rest/sleep immediately after consuming PWO or caffeine?

Some days when I use the stuff I just feel drained, go to sleep for 1-2 hours and wake up refreshed as fuck. But still, why the hell would stimulants make me sleepy?

>Buy 250 mg caffeine pills
>Feel high AF the first few times then barely anything after a month or so
>Get bored with it, decide to try 4 at once
>Heart won't stop pounding
>Jittery as fuck, can barely type on my keyboard
>Mailman drops letters through the letterbox
>Almost fell of my chair, BPM now 200 +
>Spend 2 hours in my bed under blankets until I calm down
>Couldnt sleep until 4 AM
>Had fuckweird nightmares and woke up covered in sweat
>Felt hungover for two days

>using stimulants to lift more
and you call yourself "natty"

what bottle are you talking about? 200 ml bottle?

if you dont drink LMAO2GOMAD and at least pot of coffee a day then you are NOT going to make it!

yes but with meth

>be me
>not addicted to caffeine

>tfw insomnia
Guess i'm stuck with caffeine

here but not sure why
it seems that when you are drained enough even a big mug of coffee doesnt do jack shit

usually i need to down entire pot ti feel anythinf and i really use a lot of coffee in my express
(the one with disposable paper filters) its pretty good and easy in maintenance

You're doing it wrong. Limit your caffeine to the days you lift. I've been lifting for years, mostly 3 days a week, but sometimes 4 or 5 if I felt like it, and 200 mg of caffeine still gets me going. It's the only thing I use for pre-workout because if you're not an actual athlete or fitness isn't your career, there's no reason to buy/make pre-workout with beta alanine, citruline malate, or any of that other shit in it. You should try cycling it, too. Every couple of months, on the last week of the month, consume little to no caffeine. That'll help rest your tolerance if you build one quickly and you shouldn't be anchoring your inner beast to anything anyways.

It's all about MIND SET

>this
There are timed when I'm no amount of pre workout or coffee is going to hype myself up enought to have a not shit workout

With the exception of taking 4 days off bc of the flu, Ive been drinking 2 cups worth of coffee or the equivalent when it comes to pre workout everyday for the last 2.5 months. I'm only drinking it before every workout and I never feel the come down and it doesn't feel like my tolerance is going up too much, when & and why should I take a break?