Is there any point to lifting more than 3 times a week?

Is there any point to lifting more than 3 times a week?

Faster gains.

training volume must increase over time, and eventually it becomes difficult to fit all the volume you need to progress into only 3 weekly sessions

plenty of reasons to do more than 3 days a week

I lift every day, 3 day cycle. Mostly because I’m short on time and more frequent sessions help.

depends on the program you are running. You could train every single day if your daily program was small enough.

To avoid being a pathetic pussy.

Yes, to apply for disability bennies.

/thread

Yes, more frequency and volume devided on more days.

When on copious amounts of gear less rest time is needed. Assuming you eat and sleep enough.

>you need copious amounts of gear to train more than three times a week

you just need to not be a pussy with the work capacity of an 80 year old woman

next you'll tell me more than one heavy set of deadlift a week leads to """CNS burnout"""

>Is there any point to lifting more than 3 times a week?
lifting is your only excuse to leave the house outside of work/study
it is your sole reason for existence
you don't know what to do with yourself on rest days

thats my reasons

your body is ready to lift again 24hours after lifting on an average day.

If you do ppl, hitting everything once a week just isnt enough for natty

Yes, like other people in this thread said, more volume is good for gains. I used to lift 5 days a week but since I´ve been working fulltime and actually got a social life (as small as it is)

I've been working out 3 times a week and adjusted my lifting accordingly, I do now what to do with myself now on off days. And I don't feel like lifting is the only thing in my life that is worth doing anymore. Lifting has helped me from falling off the world and for a long time it was the only joy I experienced, still don't have a girlfriend but I'm close to getting my own place.

Lifting will always be a big part of my life but it's not everything anymore.

So yeah definately go more often when you're schedule allows it.

I want and also able to go 4 days a week, is there a way to make all four fullbody workouts?

If you don't mind doing some workouts at less than 100% recovery, sure.

Heavy, Light, Medium, Light

I think we're agreeing you raging homosexual, why don't you reread my post. I rest one day a week faggot. If you're not on gear and workout 6 days a week you will overtrain yourself, assuming your not working like an 80 year old woman, which you might be,

Interesting, might pick xHxLxML or even xxHLxML.

post physique and lifts