Do you see the pattern, idiots?

Do you see the pattern, idiots?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

CRAAAAAAAASHIIIING

no user, you are the only person in the world who sees the 40% drop pattern that has been posted on twitter a million times
yes, only you
very special, now go drink your milk

Good luck with that pattern. The pattern will hold true even if Bitcoin goes down to like $800 or something. Fuck your pattern.

BITTREX CRASHED

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Don’t you see the pattern in the chinks shilling for bcc? This is a coordinated attack.

WHAT THE FUCK BITTREX

>muh technical analysis
Fuck off boomer

the peak and dump at the end is much tighter then the previous two, but I noticed this also

Delete this, I'm still accumulating. Those of us who know know and are there's a method to everything we post here.

Did you include the flippening and the fact BTC cant recover from this hit into your TA?

Okay? Just buy back in at $5000 then. I don't see why people try and hold allegiances to these shitty ass coins, if the chart shows that a massive buyback is imminent and someone like you can plainly see that's evident, then it's obvious that others see it too. No need to bring it up.

nice meme lines

damn youre right. 1 billion per bcc by jan 1!

i kek'd
BTC M00NING RIGHT NOW 1M BY EOY

Put all your mooney in it, I hope you'll lose everything

>cutting off the chart right where the pattern breaks
LOL NEWFAGS

>not even using a log scale
abandon all hope

This is literally the response every time the pattern is posted right before it nearly doubles.

Not for newfags like me who literally have no education in stocks and didn't even know what leverage meant till literally yesterday.

I take shit with a grain of salt around here though, i'm not stupid, but Veeky Forums is usually correct unless theres obvious kikes shilling for some shitcoin to P&D.

>thinks the last few months of something that's 10 years old is all that matters
LOL NEWFAGS