How is /fit holdin up

How is /fit holdin up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVwJduAVFY8
youtube.com/watch?v=TYRDgd3Tb44
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im relapsing.. I dropped from 310 to 256.. now I'm at 260... I need to create a system so this doesn't happen again.

What helps you lose weight or do anything for that matter i dont feel like livin but at the same time i wont kill myself because i might as well live out life its only gonna happen once for me

same, failing at everything again
>failed midterms
>failed nofap goal of one fucking week
>failed a set today
>failed to get up on time today and missed half my chores

clearly something is wrong and i'm either too stupid depressed, or both to see the root cause

im not feeling good man. lifts are going well but i feel like i have nothing to live for. considering joining the military after graduating but even that has lost its appeal over a few months. the days go by so fast, and i am wasting my life. I'm studying, lifting, going out and doing what i should be doing i suppose, but i feel like atrophy inside.

Same shit as you. I failed today, but I'm making a habit of going to sleep at 10:00 every night, no matter what.

Im deathly afraid of heights i started rock climbing my gym offers it for free its help me feel a little more alive

I don't even know where to begin

Figure out the guy you want to become, and obsess over it. Saw that on an Instagram post by Matthew Nozska, for some reason it hit me really hard.

Lol 4 lbs dude? I gained 4 lbs tonight after I killed a pizza, I'm currently shitting out 2lbs, I'm gonna puss out 1lb in the morning and another lb is going to my gainz. You're not relapsing. 4 lbs is nothing. The week is just starting. Set a plan and do things right. You're still in this.

I'm kinda losing my shit. I stare at people in traffic and talk to myself on the way home from the gym. My emotional state is pretty fucked on the regular.

Am I gonna be good Veeky Forums?

Lets hear it senpai

quality shitposting here

not great.. cant stop eating reccently due to stress... weights going up and not the wieght that should be going up

12 weeks of injury (SI Joint) and now I'm finally back to full training, dropped around 25kg on all my lifts. Can't wait

Not great, desu. Keep thinking about her.

I'm laying awake very upset for a very stupid reason. I went on 3 dates with this girl over the last two weeks, all of which went well. I never kissed her at the end of a date because we were in public places and it didn't seem fitting for the tempo. She'd text me after each date and tell me how much fun she had and how she wanted to do something again soon. Tonight, at around 1am, she texts me about how sad she is because a guy she's been seeing just broke things off with her. I was shocked and told her I hadn't been asking her out as a friend. She never thought I had any intentions beside friendship. I told her we shouldn't be friends anymore and told me she hopes I reconsider. She was so cute and innocent Veeky Forums. I don't know what it is with females but I'm not too good at this shit.
>blog over

Awake at 3 am when I have to be up at 6

That was me yesterday except I was up til 2 and had to wake up at 5 thankfully I have the day off tomorrow.

>dont make any moves
>suprised she friendzoned you

learn and move on

A few times the past month, I get really emotional after the gym cause I get so angry while I'm working out because my mind always wonders to the wrong places. And on the drive home I've started having breakdowns sometimes, it's fucked

Well, you are self aware, thats a good sign. You have to take responsibility for your behaviour man, not being like "it just happens man" thats what retarded woman do

My life is going nowhere, can barely train because I work so many hours and I can't really do anything that good in life because I never got any qualifications

My brother is going down hill. He had his gf cheat on him and a whole bunch of other gf drama with this chick. He even took her back. He's also failing his high school classes too. I need to talk to him as soon as I get my phone back because I feel like as his big brother, he's going down a potentially bad path and I need to be a brother and steer him right. The only porblem is my little brother is kinda a massive shit and we aren't always on the best terms because of it. Nothing is ever his fault and he lies without a single qualm to literally anyone. I feel like anything I could say would just be ignored.

I just want to help my brother out man. I love him and he deserves better than some two bit hoe. He needs to break up with her and do better in school.

Not too well. I thought I was over this girl, but I accidentally bumped into her at a party and talking to her made me realise how much I still like her. I got practically no sleep these last too nights because I've just been constantly thinking about her.

Damn user its tough. Youre a good brother at least I can say that much. Highschools a bit of a meme and it wont be too bad if he fucks it up but you still need to talk to him, to get it off your conscience. It may seem like he doesnt care what you have to say, but it'll nestle in the back of his mind coz it came from his big bro. And once your brother's got a moment alone with his thoughts you words will help him more than you know

>want to join bjj class
>keep making excuses not to join
I'm scared of going alone. How do I overcome this

Stop being a gay and just do it.

Lost my job and snorted about 14 grams of blow in the past 3 days lolz. Life is shit atm

>Finish university
>Get dream job
>Loads of disposable income
>Go gym when I want

Still not happpy

If I knew how to stop being gay I wouldn't be here

I want to just quit life man
Cnrtl+alt+ delt this son of a bitch
I tried suicide but chickened out
I’m so tired of life I want to just fade away in my sleep

why are people here always taking and recommending BJJ classes, isnt it the worst meme ma there is? id rather take up boxing, karate, krav maga, systeme, wing chun, judo

Your intentions are good but you are going about it the wrong way. He doesn't need advice or guidance atm. Just be there for him and let him figure it out for himself, this is a good learning experience for him. If you're going to spell him a lesson and look down on him if he fails he is indeed just going to ignore you and loathe you.

You literally sound like my dad and I hate that guy. Your brother needs support, not advice. It's his life.

I am eating less then I used to do, but still not losing weight that fast.

I want to break up with my girlfriend, but she lives together with me (her names is also on the contract of our apartment) and I feel bed to break up with her, cause her mother is losing against cancer.

I have mixed feelings at the moment.

>placing krav maga and systema above bjj

Are you retarded

Yeah dude stay together with each other because of convenience and guilt feelings even thou one, or maybe 2, of you aren't happy/fullfilled. It worked well for so many others.

But seriously. You'll feel more miserable and the breakup will be harder the longer you wait. If you wait long enough you'll eventually hate her as well. Good times.

Not that guy you replied to, but you sound like an ingrate faggot.

>woke up early
>it’s still dark
>got my oats and black coffee
>eating while listening to some /comfy/ music and playing vidya listening to the rain fall outside
Pretty good desu senpai

I'm doing actually good for once.
>lost now over 40 lbs
>got my mile time down
>cute my damn hair
>feel like my art is improved (/ic/ turning Veeky Forums)
>went to a business conference
>made some good connections
>got two different girls numbers
>qt Asian girl even invited me to dinner
I feel like I can still make it.

Sounds really cosy

Finally recovering from a T2-T3, and sternum fracture. All of my lifts are back to starting point (can hardly squat 80kg due to being bedridden for so long). After my injuries I entered a very dark place and it took a long time to crawl my way out. Things are looking up now.

Doing better than I ever have been in the last 5 years.
>no drugs/alcohol
>cutting and starting to look pretty damn good after a 14 week bulk, nice v shape.
>stable job working towards almost guaranteed promotion
>get mired at work from multiple girls, one came up and gave me her number out of the blue
>solid daily routine, solid sleep schedule
Feels good anons, especially since I was 260 lbs and heavily drinking/smoking/cocaine use after ending a 4 year relationship. Feels like I'm finally back on my feet. Know I'm going to make it, so close i can taste it.

Found out my ex that I was with for 4 years has started smoking meth. She cheated so I shouldn't feel bad but she's throwing her life away when she had somewhat potential idk what to feel anons

Thinking about seeing this girl one more time then kms. Just can't get myself self-reliant and am nothing but a leech.
Unhappy and costing other people, no point to doing this anymore

>high school
The sooner he gets cut down the faster he can recover and come back a stronger man. Let him learn from his mistakes.

Laugh at her failed existence and leave her on read senpai.
gg ez

I know I can't hide from a memory
Though day after day I've tried
I keep sayin' she'll be back
But today again I've lied

ok i guess, off work today so just going to run some errands. been out of the gym for half the year, need to get back in it. been Veeky Forums before and reached my goals, but fell into meme depression and lost it all

wageslaving makes the time fly by, get to travel a bit so i fuck whores in the countries i go to (still count myself as a 27KV until i get snatch without paying for it). recently got a promotion at this job i started in august because my boss/coworkers are easy to manipulate and easy to impress

being depressed and constantly tired for over a month now and it's wearing me down. im trying to remedy it myself but i guess something is fundamentally fucked up since it's not helping.

literally every thought i have is extremely negative towards myself, something that i've done in the past that i keep repeating over and over. i have loyal friends so these thoughts must be distorted, but i cant keep them out of my mind.

out of frustration im just acting like a fucking asshole to everybody or a passive sad bitch,and im slowly losing nearly all my friendships.

my health should be great, im eating a whole food diet, sleeping every night at around 1030 and waking up at 7 (even weekends), havent drank or smoked anything in almost a month. i dont want to use pharmaceuticals and im skeptical about therapists, but everything feels so pointless. the only thing that is going great are my lifts, its the only thing i feel that is progressing. school just seems impossible most days.

even though im feeling like a sack of shit i'm trying my hardest not to lose hope, and these threads always help to some degree

>becoming attracted to a girl at work
>pretty sure she's attracted to me too
>she recently got out of a 7 year relationship
>already in a rebound relationship
>i'm enjoying being single right but wouldn't mind a hook up
>if we hook up and things go sour (which is always likely with this shit) I know I'll be fired since she's been there for years and on really good terms with our senior manager
>tfw know all this shit is trivial but still feeling feels anyway

Any raisin you feel like that or

dont do it

Find a good dojo. My first time there was intimidating, but the people there were cool and worked with me to teach me the basics. If its a dojo worth going to, they'll definitely work with you.

This.

I know bros, I know. Gonna rub one out now and just sit this out.

Girl invited me to a wedding. She has said several times that I always look good, blah blah, stuff like that. Seems like she could be into me, had a good time with her, did some hanging out for a couple of days.

Caught some feels for her, but she’s 6 years older, lives in a decent bit away from me, and she just has “that” kind of personality where she could just be really nice, though I really have no idea. Was trying to dig some sort of stronger indication out of her, but she really hasn’t taken the bait.

Fuck my shitty emotions and brain.

Just ask her dude shit we ain't kids on the playground anymore

Don't lose hope. This time last year I was ready to kill myself. I remember how clearly I felt about that. I didn't though and one day I woke up and realised I felt okay and that I actually had felt okay for a while

Stop trying to fight it and just do little things that you enjoy.

I miss her. Why didn't she want me anymore?

because women don't have any idea what they want or how to be happy. The more you decide you want her, the less she wants you and the less sure she is, 100 percent of the time. Focus on yourself man it's not worth it

Jordan Peterson videos help a lot of people.

Progress is never linear. The faster you reach acceptance about bumps in the road the less stress you will face.

this video might help explain your stress/rage. It did for me. youtube.com/watch?v=ZVwJduAVFY8 .
Rage is fueled by testosterone. Its purpose is to push you up the dominance hierarchy. If it is not helping you then you need to learn mindfulness. I recommend yoga as it will give you mindfulness, breathing technique (which increases pain tolerance), reduces chest pains (breath with diaphragm), and can open up you hips for better squats.

If your cortisol/stress is super high then it will be affecting your gains btw. Take up cardio along with weightlifting. And sort out your diet as your body is extra sensitive to diet when stressed.

You should be kissing/touching mid-date not at the end. Its beta to do it at the end. Also its up to YOU to fix logistics to be in private secluded area or near your place towards end of date.

Look up DiCarlo escalation Ladder and top posts on r/theredpill

i've been worse but i've been better

focusing on the gym, losing weight at a decent rate but i just can't shake the loneliness

i don't miss my ex, she was a cunt, and ruined my life for a good 2 years, but i'm not sure if i'd rather be alone or be stuck in a shitty loveless relationship

at least that way i had someone to cuddle at night

i'll get through it eventually but i'm struggling to motivate myself to attend lectures and do uni work

feel pathetic

School is going well, after this semester have 19 hours left to graduate. Looking at grad school, found some good candidates. Lifts are starting to pick up again after a rather bullshit plateau.

Gf is working and looking at grad school also, life is making progress.

song for you all youtube.com/watch?v=TYRDgd3Tb44

So you guys know how normies always joke about depression and wanting to kill themselves and how awful their life is etc etc in a semi serious way? If you didnt know, they do, and you can always see it in their shitty tweets or twitter memes or when theyre talking about class
>ugh i dont want to write this paper fucking shoot me
>i dont want to go to class and i have so much work i fucking hate my life im going to jump off a cliff
>im so depressed i dont want to do anything today
they say it over the smallest shit, and do it for attention/because theyre pussies/its cool to be depressed right now

I used to be like that and say that stuff when i hung out with all my normie friends, and on the inside really fucking hated life and wasnt enjoying anything. Yesterday I was doing something really small i dont even remember what it was, i want to say i was in a convenience store and went to go grab something but they were out of it. out of habit i almost said "fucking kill myself", but i stopped and thought "why would i ever say that. why would i ever kill myself, and this is something so small. i have so much to live for and so much i need to do, i cant kill myself"

its going to be a good day lads, i can feel it

doing great, finished legs an hour ago

I poisoned myself numerous times, I'm allergic to alcohol. I somehow always come back and wake up the next day. I don't look both sides of the road before walking anymore. I deleted all of my social media. I have no friends and I don't think my family gives that much shit about me. I lost the love of my life and he's probably fucking that cunt I hate. My first psychological evaluation is in November and asylums calls me from time to time to make sure I don't kill myself. Oddly enough I think my case isn't bad enough for them as in, they don't take me seriously. Just waiting for the day that it happens and I end it. The only thing keeping me going so far is Karate and School. I don't know for how long.

i want to add on to this user, as soon as you start paying attention to a girl she'll understand that she can "get" you, and it wont be long until she decides that youre boring because youre easy and she can do better, so her ego drives her to find somebody who is harder to "get" and somebody who she can really brag about conquering, not because theyre attractive but because it speaks about how attractive she is that she could hook this man

i know this feel and i dont care for it
except it was my ex

Is this fucking true or are you just spouting bullshit
I'm in a casual relationship with this hot girl. We text pretty much all day every day until we see each other, and to be honest I'm past the point of 'playing games' like not speaking to her for a few days so she wonders about me and all that nonsense. She's clearly still into me now, but how can I make sure she stays interested long term without doing any of these childish games

I'm too lonely and desperate to play games and there's a bunch of us like that. Being pretty doesn't help anymore.

the truth is you can't and it's in their nature. you could marry her and 6 years from now have a family and think you're the luckiest guy ever, perfectly content, and then she'll spring it on you that she feels there's more out there, isn't "sure" about anything, doesn't "know" herself, and just like that she has rationalized leaving/cheating and destroying you, and you never even knew

So what I just accept this and enjoy it while it lasts until she cucks me? I'll develop feelings by then and it will fucking suck.

dead serious, the thing to keep in mind though is that shes not consciously thinking this or scheming to climb some imaginary ladder, its just how their minds work
>we text pretty much every day
>casual relationship
if youre not going to tap it shes going to get bored of you in a month or so. i guess try not to be overly forward with your feelings about her or needy/clingy. although if shes the type to give you some spiel about not wanting a relationship youre fucked either way

Broke up with girlfriend. 3 hour gym session thereafter

We are already fucking. So just don't show any affection basically? What about irl

I'm a fuck up of the highest magnitude, in that I'm 28 and live with my parent because even though I graduated in something useful, I basically had it in my head, and still do, that I sucked too much to pursue a job in my field. I also had it in my head, and still do, that I sucked too much to pursue any kind of friendship in college, which mean that I went through uni purposefully avoiding pretty much everyone as a matter of conscious choice.

At this point, I don't feel depressed or anything but I am one purposeless fucking loser whose penis can presumably be of use to no one. This website is my only mean of social interaction. I have fucked up.

I'm slowly starting to hate my job.
I'm crafting a new routine at the gym because my old one is cluttered and disorganized. Made great progress in the last 4 months though. Benched 265 for 2 the other day.
I've been fucking a lot of girls but have no feelings for them and no social life outside of booty calls.
I'm thinking of trying to make some money off designs related to sports, but copyrights are complicated and I don't want to get fucked.

enjoy it if you can but make sure you see it for what it is and protect yourself. You'll get feelings, delude yourself into thinking she's different, and then when she moves on it will utterly destroy you. At least go in prepared so you can enjoy it but not get so attached so that when it's over you can move on with no problems

since youre already fucking and youre talking about keeping her around, im going to go ahead and say you have feelings for her on some emotional level, and have already fucked yourself over. congrats

Just dont let her know, the second she senses relationship type affection shes going to bail. it all depends on her perception of you, which depending on how strongly you feel towards her can be easy or hard to manipulate

Alright brother you may have saved me a lot of trouble here. Appreciate that shit

>delude yourself into thinking she's different

this is the fucking key here man, 95% of the time when you catch feelings for a girl its because of the image of her youve built up in your head. after you break up and move on youll realize she was more of the same, its pretty sad actually

Try not to dwell on it as hard as that is. Everyone fails at shit what makes you better than others is moving passed it and improving

Lmfao
>NORMIES ARENT SERIOUSLY FEELING BAD
>WHEN I FELT BAD IT WAS WAY DIFFERENT THAN NORMIES BECAUSE IM SO UNIQUE

Eat your tendies you waifu having cuck

Well you have the degree, why can't you just start looking for jobs in your field? 28 is still babby tier lad, in 5-10 years you won't even think about it

no you stupid fuck thats not what i said, i was realizing how retarded it is to say that shit

not really , no

Someone found the link for that wojak hoodie the other day, some please post it again

Yeah I'm not some fucking neet. I have an education, I have some menial job (after two years of literally doing nothing, and I do mean LITERALLY) but I just don't have a plan to sort of crawl out of the whole I dug for myself. Would it surprise you to learn that I have confidence and motivation issue? What this mean is that I know what I could do, for instance finding open source projects to which I could contribute in order to pad my resume (and I have already identified such a project) but... but... do I really want to do it? I sure as shit never feel like doing it. I have zero pleasure doing it. It's no where near the kind of motivation I get from thinking about adding 5 pounds or some other terrible stuff I think about sometimes.

I mean at this point I'm getting into the "not a real problem" territory. I'm basically just being a bitch.

It's his last year in High school though. It's part of the reason I'm worried because he might not graduate if he keeps failing

>reduced fapping frequency significantly
>lowered porn consumption to pretty much just a weekend thing
>took a few days off to go to nuggetfest
>funds bottom out on me, can't go
>spend all weekend sipping coffee, playing fallout
>haven't had booze since monday ish
>haven't had tobacco since wednesday morning
>a little headache, probably from caffeine withdrawal
>just sucked down some coffee
>haven't had a canned source of caffeine since friday
>was around two people with stomach virus at work
>was around two people with other virus just hanging out
>still not sick
>leg day later today
>only missed like one day of my vitamin regimen in the past week

Mood dipped down kinda bad last night but I think I'm gonna make some progress here. I don't wanna be a tobacco cuck anymore. I don't wanna be a booze cuck anymore. I eventually don't want to be reliant on caffeine to function at 100%. I'll get there someday, bros. I'm gonna kill these addictions, god dammit.

Ayy man I'm replaying fallout 2 right now, good taste

Good luck breaking those habits

Looks like i'll have to wear a cast for a month, and i already see my gains drooping off .Fucking kill me already

go cut a tree down with a pocket knife. minimum 36 inch circumference. don't stop going back to that tree every day until it falls. when your hands are blistered, wrap some athletic tape on them and keep going. if you can't do this, you aren't even a man.

Holding up pretty well I think. Weight loss is going really well. Started at 241 in August, now down to 224 and would like to hit 200 by next summer so I think I've got a pretty good lead going. Lifts are going up as well. Noticing muscle increase throughout my body and that plus the weight loss has got me really fucking hyped. Everyday I get more and more proud of my work. Now if I could put the same effort I do in working out into my studies. 2 of my classes are starting to look ugly but I think I can turn it around. Overall doing well, how my other Veeky Forums bros holding up? Love you guys. We're all gonna make it.

Sage grow every field,
I try be humble with opinion.
My post meaningless.

Old phrase mean big value to some.
"It only works if you work it.
Fake it 'Till you make it".

(Talk to boss/coworker if think self imposter maybe)

Me stupid, think reward come in mail tomorrow. Get scammed a lot. Dont be like me.

This one hang out student council community college. This one hoping be useful. This one burn out fast thinking I just work hard one day get muscle tomorrow. This one talk many people think "Well, I've got the public speaking part down, but it's important to focus on what's currently keeping me functional. I'm on some medications and the moment I lose lucidity I devolve into a worm of sorts..."

This one thinks you should set a schedule and try to stick to it.

Just humble opinion. No bully plz

Well, it's Fallout 4, but still. Better than upping my stress playing an online shooter. Competitive games just stress me out.
>tfw I could really go for some minecraft right now
>tfw the soft music and basic block structure is therapeutic

>find a buddy who will blow a whistle and scream in your face when you pussy out
>find a mud hole
>do basic calisthenics until the cows come home

I have no job currently. Should I go and get one?

I fail squat sets all the time.
>tfw front squat fail
If I actually go hard, it feels pretty good. Just be at the bottom, feel a weakness rush through my legs, and lean forward onto the struts. front squat failures are merciful things.