I've been away for a while from here but upon looking back here. Everything is so negative. Manlet threads...

I've been away for a while from here but upon looking back here. Everything is so negative. Manlet threads, bullying over genetics, the whole Face, Frame, status thing. Just a bunch of shit making people feel worse.

I believe as long as you are working to better yourself, you shouldn't worry too much about the stuff you can't. So because of this, I'm going to spread postivitiy whenever I'm here. Starting now.

I hope you all have a good day, reach that PR and talk to that girl. We're all going to make it.

kill yourself, faggot

Thanks brother we're all gonna make it :)

I hope you have a great day tomorrow man :)

Thanks, you made my day better.

anyone who mattered made it

we incel now bro

get b fucked you infamous manlet pajeet

I hope you have a great week user

I hope you have a great week too

y-you too bro

the best part about this board is getting called a beta faggot for putting a fresh pair of plump veiny tinder nipples in your face while gripping dat brapmachine like a wood grained wheel

Been here since 2008, you're full of shit, OP.

Naw man, sometimes Veeky Forums is nice. But if you stay in this place too long the constant shitposting like manlet and the whole FACE posting is cancerous and doesn't make people feel good. Sure, there's some ugly motherfuckers and such out there, but they don't deserve that. Especially if they are trying to be their best. As long as you try to be your best, you don't deserve to feel bad. You can only work on the things you can change and you shouldn't feel bad about the things you can't.

The /r9k/ influence building over the last few years is painfully obvious if you can't see that you're probably part of the problem.

This board is insecure faggots trying to pretend they're not insecure by making others feel insecure. Just live and laugh, bitches.

i hope everyone reading this including op has a wonderful week

nice one, you too bro.

I hope you have a wonderful week too man. Thank you.

Bump

Wow I was gonna be an edgy asshole cause that's what everyone here usually does including me, but then I thought about it for a sec, thanks op, I actually needed that, we're all gonna make it

Thanks OP. Just got up. Off work today and was planning on going for a run, but it looks really gloomy outside. Nice to see there's a little bit of sunshine in Veeky Forums.

No problem man, hope you still get that run in! Have a good day!

bump

/r9k/ was a mistake