In the past year...

In the past year, I have made serious personal growth gains but my physical gains have really diminished because I can't make myself time to go to gym. My weeks are pretty much booked since people actually want to see me almost immediately after my work. How do I make time for myself and set up the routine and continue my crusade towards better me?

How do you expect anyone to give you advice when you're being so vague?

>How do I make time for myself and set up the routine and continue my crusade towards better me
want it more than anything

I usually wake up about 8.45, leave home 8.00 and arrive to work 8.30 (trip from home to work is 30 min). I can leave 15.30-19.00 and the gym is downstairs from my workplace. I usually go to sleep somewhere between 23.00-1.00.

The thing is most of my friends want to meet me as soon as possible and the days I don't meet other people, I am really tired, practically sleeping when leaving the office.

I am really bad at time management, since it is really hard for me to find time even for stuff like washing clothes and making food.

Do you need more info?

h-how do you make friends? plz respond

why not get your friends to go to the gym with you? are all your friends just lazy faggots that never work out?

I just don't understand how your friends can literally take all your available off time. I feel you probably have plenty of time but you're just not taking advantage of it.

Well I got my core group from a confirmation camp. From there I expanded to their friends, people from schools, local image board meetups and some music gigs.

Most important thing I guess is to tell your name to everyone and talk about stuff you are interested while leaving open ended questions. Also become okay with silence. Just some small points, be free to ask more if you want

Most have pretty different day schedules compared to me. Also they live rather far from my work/gym.

There are many days when I go meet them straight from work and come home just to go to sleep.

Most normos spend too much time socializing, you sound like one of them.

This is pretty new for me, because in the past I spent most of my time playing video games or maybe going on walk or beer with friends.

Sounds like you want friends more than lifting, good luck with that

I know that I like lifting whenever I go do that, but I just can't set up a consistent routine and stick to it.

that's all up to you

I can't comprehend how do others make up time for consistent lifting.

Your situation is by no means normal. People hang out with friends occasionally but not every day and usually not all day.

What others do then? I am pretty much all of my time awake occupied by something (except on sundays)

You are needy, I couldn’t imagine hanging with friends like that

>pretty much all of my time awake occupied by something
>on Veeky Forums
Sure thing my man. If you decide to get serious about getting fit then you know what you need to. Until then you can keep pretending you don't have time.

just tell your friends that you need to go work out for like an hour then, I'm sure they'll understand

or try doing HIIT calisthenics during break time at work if your job/boss allows it

I have many friends/groups.

Posting from work my friend.

I guess that is the only way.

>wake up 8:45
>leave at 8:00
>arrive at work 8:30
sleepwalker/ timetravel confirmed