Is punching a hole in the wall a good way to show off gains when you have a girl over? not randomly...

is punching a hole in the wall a good way to show off gains when you have a girl over? not randomly, like if i pretend to get a phonecall and then get mad and punch the wall through

yes, pretend like eb games just phoned and ran out on a preorder

Yeah make sure you do it at her place.
She will definitely treat you with more respect and she will spread the word that you shouldn't be fucked with.

Not if you're living in an american house.
You don't even need to lockpick doors because any child burglar can punch through your weak cardboard walls with ease

Punch her. She'll feel the full force and be very impressed.

yes you'll get guaranteed sex

No need for shit houses made out of cinder blocks. Our cheap cardboard walls don't have to keep out the pollution and crippling despair, Sergey.

Pollution and despair? How retarded are you?

american walls are actually weak enough to punch a hole through? wtf

Punching walls to scare ghosts is what will win a girl.

Did you ever notice how retarded eurofags always have to go out of their way to take an unprovoked jab at America? Funny how you care so much you need to bring up America when the conversation is not about that at all - like a person with full on ass burgers - when we don't think about you at all.

They hate us cause they anus!

Muritard education everyone

Yes. Better preemptively put her in the tub or something though so the waterworks don't ruin the flooring.

Don't do this, punching a whole in plasterboard isn't impressive and you just look like you're trying to show off, because you are

nothing he said relates to education in anyway lol. you really are jelly huh

Not him but:
> putting wall mount for new tv
> check for power lines
> instructions say to find studs in wall
> laugh, drill where i want
> tfw cinder walls
pic related, its my comieblock

Also cheap enough to not spend a lot for upkeep and repair

punching the drywall is not impressive and you're just going to throw away money for your retardation getting it fixed

And again. Education refers to the development of the brain, and you two princesses seem to lack that.

your radiator needs to cut

and again, you mad asf lmao

stay buttblasted eurofaggot

no what are you literally retarded m8?

Is there anyone with the screencap? Can't find it.

C O P E

I accidentally shot the wall once. It did not go through. Merica.

coping for what? living in a better country than you? top kek

Just steal some from a construction site. The foreman will likely blame the illegals for it

they make good tobacco products

They're so proud of nudity too, it's weird, every discussion about locker rooms or public showers is full of Europeans mocking American modesty

/unstable/

Why do murifats even have locks on the doors when the average Pedro or Jamal can walk through their walls.

>Tfw all your women are being molested by the rapefugees
>Tfw no gf x100
>so alone
>mounts TV feet from bed to cope with the loneliness

Saved your pic as foreveralonefeels.jpg

Did you reply to my knuckle strength thread back in March?

Good way to look stupid you ultimate faggotron
But punching a hole in the face of someone is the best way to assess your gains and secure her love until the end the time