Consider this:

Consider this:

For the average man (or woman), it takes roughly 8 months to do a considerable physical transformation. This means that for the average person, doing weeks upon weeks of cardiovascular training, mixed with calisthenics and, for those seeking to make muscular gains, a considerable amount of weight training.

If you want to achieve the body you have always dreamed of it can take from 8, up to 12 months, or even more of consistent training and dedication, which includes a moderately strict (depending on your goals) to seriously strict diet.

Then, finally, after giving it your all and exercising copious amounts of discipline and dedication, you can then finally reap the fruits of your 8 to 12 months, or even more, of hard work.

However, imagine all of the work you have put in, must be shared. Any amount of muscle you have built must be shared. Any fat someone else gains, you share. All those months of hard work and dedication must be shared between a group of people who might never even have thought of working hard to achieve something.

Are you seriously fucking suggesting to me that I must bust my fucking ass off for a fucking year just to be the fucking same as everyone else? All those lazy fucks who put in nothing while I put in everything?

People aren't stupid, if they don't have to work, they won't. If everyone has the same, no-one has anything.

Preaching to the choir, my dude.

What the fuck are you talking about?

The idea is that you take it upon yourself to have a desire to work for your community and not think of what you will personally get. The idea is that you (along with everybody else in the community) is infinitely self-less and generous, and that you'll benefit if everyone else gives to everyone else. Communism can only work if the people using the system have perfectly morality and ethics... and of course people don't. So it fails.

Compare this with capitalism, which only requires that people have adequate morality and ethics, so it is thus more "successful", because there is a lower standard of behavior needed to make it work. Selfishness (and a less-than-perfect) can be permitted in capitalism in order to make it work. In communism not. Communism requires a high degree of morality and ethic, which the vast majority people cannot live up to, thus fails.

This user has read a book.

being selfish is not immoral, sir

ok

>being primarily concerned with your own quality of life is selfish
Holy shit, you fucking cuck.

Bretty good analogy
I do believe in working for the benefit of others, but in the private sense. Working for your children, for your business, for your church etc. We need to invest in things that are actually a part of our lives. The government taking 30% of your money and giving it to a bunch of strangers who live hundreds of miles away is the opposite of motivation.

Consider this:

For the average man(or woman), achieving a considerable physical transformation by lifting requires compound lifts that exercise multiple muscles at once. By only doing isolation exercises(e.g. a curlbro), you risk ineffective progress and your progress may be laughable to anyone with any reasonable weightlifting knowledge.

Over time, the compound lifter, who may also supplement his lifts with isolation exercises, will leave the curlbro behind in terms of strength and aesthetics.

Are you seriously fucking suggesting to me that society functions better when all of its parts are exercised to their full potential, rather than favouring the individual?

I love how /leftypol/ and /pol/ try to shit up other boards by posting an agenda disguised as a legit topic for that board with the hope it’ll devolve into what they really want to see.

>hmmm how can escape my containment board and post somewhere I’m not supposed to be.
>I know I’ll go to Veeky Forums
>Hiw can I post and not get banned for off topic drivel?
>Ahh yes, I put the word Veeky Forums in my title and post a Veeky Forums type pic!
>Then I’ll make up someone that sounds Veeky Forums while dropping my no topic comments and opinions in.
>I’m so smart.
>I think I’ll make a post about cocks next.... b-but I’ll “sexual health” so the mods won’t be suspicious.

I dont understand wtf your point was. But it takes longer then 12 months. Make that 24 months

>Implying some parts will work at all under communism

under capitalism your labour is extracted for the benefit of the capitalist who in return pays you a wage less than the value he takes from you. Not only is your work stolen the whole of society is alienated by the concept of 'rational self interest' and profit seeking where the only action worth pursuing is one that leaves you materially wealthier. under communism you work for yourself and the betterment of your community.

large states were a mistake. Communism fits perfectly with the idyllic small American town where everyone knows and looks out for each other.

selfish
ˈsɛlfJʃ/
adjective
adjective: selfish

(of a person, action, or motive) lacking consideration for other people; concerned chiefly with one's own personal profit or pleasure.
"I joined them for selfish reasons"

Yes but small town Americans already did all the work, so the communism becomes redundant. It would only cause disruptions via the inefficiency of central planning and alienation via the abolition of voluntary exchanges.

>If everyone has the same, no-one has anything.
That sounds like commie talk. Get the fuck off my board and never come back you piece of human refuse

>People aren't stupid
HAHAHAHahahaha

how about you have to give 30% of your yearly gains to normies but in exchange you get THE BEST gym/equipment and THE BEST coach "for free" since you pay for it with the shared gains of millions?

No, results of lifting largely depends on genetics.
Some guys can half ass diet, sleep, and training, and still look great after a few months of lifting.
Other guys can do everything perfectly and still look shit after years.

Also bear in mind every girl has average 8/10 body, and you get to experience shit otherwise you wouldn't ever been able to afford just with your gains income alone

I'm okay with push day, pull day, leg day and "maintain the roads between your house and the gym" day.

Do you know how bitcoin is mined? It used to be mined alone, you had your CPU and that was enough, then it got harder and you needed GPUs. After a while GPUs alone were useless, you needed "pools" which means you have to mine with other people in other to make bitcoins. Do you see the trend?

brianlets, when will they learn

>every girl has average 8/10 body
even if that were true that would make 8 the new 5, so theyd be 5/10s

>even if that were true that would make 8 the new 5, so theyd be 5/10s

Exactly, but step out of communist gains Veeky Forums and everyone is 3 points uglier.

Under communism your labour is extracted for the benefit of the people who do not labour.. Not only is your work stolen but society as a whole is alienated by the concept of "I don't have to work if I don't want to, society will take care of me"

Under capitalism you work for what you choose to work for, and not for what other people tell you to work for. Not only do you have a say in the type of society you would like to see, but you can actively bring it about by choosing what you support. Do you think that someone outside of your community should be directing it, or should it be directed from within via capital?

Also under communism, the lazy are either allowed to mooch or they die, either by the state or by starvation.

Also with communism, your labor, no matter how much nore effective than another person's goes unrewarded. Your labor may also require further education. Are you implying we should compensate a doctor the same as a ditch digger? Or does the concept of value completely escape your mind?

You realize that you could just improve your miner and be profitable again.. What you are saying is don't bother improving just gang up on the system lol

i still wouldnt do it, the amount of people not working out/going into the negative would infinitely drag down my gains. i dont need a coach since theyre all meme tier fags who overcharge you and i dont need the BEST equipment, the weights i already pay for work just fine.

every girl automatically receiving an 8/10 body would make them more conceited and less likely to go to the gym, further hindering my gains. ultimately everything you proposed would be a drain on me with no positives

Hey fuckface, small town America also includes the trash that fill the apartment complexes and trailer parks. Small town means cities of about 2000 surrounded by sparsely populated farm and woodland. Andy Griffith is fuckin propaganda to a modern small town.

Sure, it fits the definition, but the connotations are unnecessary. There is nothing wrong with wanting yourself to be comfortable before everyone else.

Sage grow every field,
A formality, I assure you.
My post no matter.
My opinion meaningless.

All America have obese people.

People fat on Welfare. I serve them food. The beggar complain that we cook it wrong. What...?

Obesity positive correlate to poverty. Wow! So strange. So exceptional!

Organic change nothing. Bullshit change nothing. I lose weight burger and fry, gain weight burger and fry.

Willpower attribute as well as skill. Master yourself. Like Bruce Lee!

I myself grow fat when I give my all - gym or lab. Old habit die hard. I fear you cant teach an old dog new tricks. Maybe the dog just needs to be put down...

You cant escape thermodynamics. I win award particle physics, work in big lab. I'm nobody though.

-J. Empty

Wow, keep going

Sage field formality
Compare self to other, feelsbadman
Compare self to self, feel regret.

I thought no opportunity for idiot with dent in skull and brain problems. But idiot is stupid and tryhard and forget to stop. No use drug to do this or have liver or brain problem unless doc say ok. Same reason no use steroid unless doctor help. Did Arnold do this? Did everyone we respect push limit by breaking own limit?

Work life balance critical. Idiot like myself no do it right, but burger make happy.

I stupid so think maybe money better than science sometime. I raised eat good food, get fat no work enough. Got too comfortable, and honestly I worry that I can never rest. The thing about sharks is that they can breathe without moving if their heads face a convection current, sometimes you see that at the Aquarium. Animal give insight, but only symbol. Girlfriend call me dog, I stupid but not dog...