those hips are nice though

This. Braphogs with wide hips are the best

First pic is best pic here
JESUS CHRIST SHE IS HOT

holy shit boys take a gander at those fucking jugs

Unironically this

Gotta be careful to still be able to fit those hips through standard doorframes

Pregnancy you idiot, It fucking says right there in the picture

(These guys think that every girl that becomes pregnant gets to be a Titcow)

>when you're such a Stacy that the freshman 15 and following doesn't turn you fat and disgusting, but into the dream of every man

Get fucked, nothing else
Shit multiples babies then keep weight

?

I like small tits myself, c-cup at the very most

MILKY MOMMY MILKY MOMMY!!!!!!!!!! I WANTY I WANTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

surgery

Gay pedo detected

>tfw virgin for 25 years

>started lifting, stopped every consume oriented ''activity''

>got a 5'10 virgin qt with massive tits

I really never thought I would make it but I actually did

This.

More is not always better. Smaller, more shapely tits are better than giant udders

>tfw 25y/o kissless virgin
i...is there still hope user?

I gotta be honest with you I never saw it coming

She practically fell in love with before even I did, in fact she was super nervous on the first date she stuttered and apologized for it, she still thinks I must have had numerous pertners before her

it's quite interesting what active confidence looking helathy and having a good shape can do, and just some average clothing skills

yes it is but you have to become, how do I say this, a more complete ''man'' than others, meaning getting your shit together, knowing exacltly what you want in life and what you absolutely don't

yes you there is, she's actually 4yeras youngar than me and kept her virginity till marriage

if you have any questions I glady help a brother in need

Where did you meet her?

Fpbp

you are actually delusional if you think she was a virgin when you met lmfao

i hope it works out even if youre both ugly as sin
congrats negro

Where'd you meet her?

Tfw no asian milkies gf

so I wanted to fix some of me teeths but regular dentists were just too expensive for my poor ass, so I asked around the dentist uni if they let student fix fix peoples teeths, they actually have it was 10 times cheaper but 3 times longer since they under guidance of a professional. I got a 3 month plan to fix them all, the same two girls always did, while they waited sometimes for the expert to check their work we talked, first awkwardly than more friendly. They thought I was very sympathethic and one of them introduced me later to her bf (my future gf)

I should know because I took her virginity, and besides the sex her attitude gave it pretty much away that she had pretty much no experience talking with other men

I'm white and so is she (euro here), and now she is very actractive and she thinks I am too

>tfw the uni in my city has a dentistry school that does cheap work for the public

just to clarify she was not the first girl I tried to get closer but actually the 8th but the first it genuienly worked out for both sides

the first two girls I tried were probably some of the most criengiest shit I ever pulled, I really was damn embarassing in retrospect I feel sorry for the girls now they had to endure me

the girls 4-6 were a step in the right direction, they even gave me their numbers and I manage to hold on to them for around two weeks, but again I fucked up later on because of my social incompetence

the 7th I could hold her for around two months, till she told me I was kinda weird and boring for her I was not her ''type''

so user you can believe when I say I really hate social interaction in any form but I had to change some aspects of my lifestyle and how I interact with others

If I can give you a tipp it would be imagine if all those other people you don't really know might have a interesting backlore that you can relate too, start becoming the guy that breaks the ice and can keep the cool

at the beginning I said to myself to try to talk to at least 2 strangers a week, but you can be selective about them

GOMAD

Wish drinking milk made those grow

Give the sauce plz

>mfw 4 kids
>mfw secretly expected results like OP pic, gimme dat fertile thiccness
>mfw wife is Veeky Forums as fuck, managed to lose the weight and still be firm and """toned""" as she was before kid nr. 1
>mfw unsure what to think of this

I mean, nothing beats having a lass that is hotter after 4 pregnancies than some women ten years younger than her are without any. but feck, I wanted some massive titties to play with.

At least the pregnant sex was the fucking bee's knees kek

pregnancy x F

>to her bf (my future gf)
thought she was MtF for a second before I realized this might mean best friend here

>marrying a girl with small tits
lmfao at your pathetic life

>no gf

GOD DAMN THAT IS SO FUCKING HOTTT HNNNNNGNGNGNGNGNGNNGGNNG

Mirin wife

>4 kids
why

Dear social Jedi, what are your go-to's for breaking that ice?

nigga they were fairly big to begin with (upper end of not yet saggy C cups), I just wanted UDDERS

thx. would post pics but yaknow, blue board

rural farmfag, need any help I can get kek

Please let my wife's tits grow like this

thats easy to do but hard to learn, your building up charisma to do it right

the best way for me like I said learning to talk to strangers, the best way to do this at the beginning is by talking to the elderly for example at public transport

they usually get a lot of neglect, so they are really happy if some of the younger folk give them any kind of attention

>talk to old people
O fug I already do this (I feel bad for them being ignored by literally everyone)
Am I already training to be competent? What's the next step?

If your girl is big enough to catch her hips (or tits) in a doorframe, that's a perfectly good time for her to stop growing

if you are at the store, fast food restaurants etc. look the casier directly in the eyes and put a light smile on it while you're at it while talking to the, especially if she's female no matter the age, even better when something ''unexpected'' happens like she drops the change on the table by mistake try to make a quick lighthearted comment on it to make her smile or even laugh( for ex. I dunno ''oh yeah no worries thy hardly stay in my pockets anyway'')

later on you can try to be a bit more risky even if it could mean you start the cringe, for example be more aware about your surroundings while being on the bus for ex., look at girl that you like and try looking at her in the eyes while smiling, maybe 1 in 12 attempts will smile back and give you a signal that she might be interested in you too, thats the point you can start a conversation with her and who knows maybe more. the good thing about public transport is that you can step out if you fuck it up too much and it's not awkward since nobody knows where you were heading anyway

White?

yes, why?

>liking pre-pregnancy more
low test beta male

>liking post 1st pregnancy more
high test beta male

>liking post 2nd pregnancy more
high test alpha male

It does but in men

Bump

how?

WHERE DO I MEET A LOVING MILK TANK?? AAAARGHHHHHHFiskwbsbakxkdn

FUCK YOU FATE- I WILL FIND ONE

Just gotta have the right stuff

>so I wanted to fix some of me teeths but regular dentists were just too expensive for my poor ass
I'm taking notes here.

macromastia

The jackpot of diseases

Don't do it. Some jealous girl will chug the whole bottle and then you'll have another issue

What the fuck is that chair made out of?

Euh if you Google that and go to Wikipedia there is a lot of 12 year old boobs visible

=)

Cold rolled steel and dreams

who?

Does Hitomi Tanaka have macromastia?

If so, she should try and get to double her size

life goals:
>marry a titcow

that's it

>drink her milk
you forgot this

That woman is a goddess. The more you fill her with sperm the hotter she gets. God damn. I hope my wife is half as hot as her.

Yeah she's one of the most famous cases of it, look at her older JAVs compared to the most recent ones

deadly..sauce?

>being this young

>pregnant sex
Are the rumors true? Is it everything I've been led to believe it is?
Pros/Cons?

the only con is looking at your son/daughter in the eye after their born and remembering what you did and getting a boner.

Elizabeth Anne

Insta: ohgeelizzyp

>implying I'd have to remember what I did in order to get a boner while staring at my children

MAMA GIB MILKIES

M-MOMMY

Chest day?!?

Look at those huge milkers!
EVERY DAY IS CHEST DAY FOR HER

frrrrrrrt

Damn jumbo titcows, knocking over buildings

Don't do this to me you piece of shit