Diet Thread

Diet thread! Post your macros, tdee, stats and goal!

I'll start:
>Male, 29, 175 cm, 76 kg
>TDEE: 4000 (Disregard picture)
>Macro split: 40p/30c/30f
>Goal: Slight cut

Honestly I'm having trouble keeping up my calorie intake. I do a lot of cardio and I lift 4 times a week, so my TDEE is through the roof.

>330grams of protien
user i-i dont know how to tell you this

>wasting money just so you can piss out protein

I'm not wasting money though, I need the calories anyway, might as well get something with a decent amount of protein in.

your body just does not utilize that much protein at your weight or at anyone's weight without steroids, swap out with carbs or fats instead of wasting money

>wasting money

I still don't understand, how am I wasting money and on what?

protein costs the most out of anything, stop eating so much meat/using protein powder

Eh, I don't find it that expensive.

even if you don't care about price, you should still lower your protein to 0.6-1g per pound of lean body mass. the last thing you need is fucked up kidneys that completely kill your gains and cost thousands of dollars to fix

How intense are you training that your calories for a "slight cut" are somewhere in the neighborhood of 4000 at your weight? Also, what others have said. Up the carbs, drop the protein.

I bike 20 to and from work, run 60+ km per week, do spinning at least 2 hours every week and lift 4 times a week. It adds up.

Yeah but your parents are the ones buying it. Replace at least 100g of it with some carbs or fats, bitch.

At 29? Nah mate.

Holy shit.

bulking on pic related but lifts have stalled - might add more calories

shrug

Out of curiosity could you post your full day on MyFitnessPal?

>263 g of protein
Is this board seriously so fucking retarded or what?

Just spent 3 months on 1950kcal with 180g protein per day. Felt pretty good and lost like 20lb but now that I'm lean I can see what I need to grow before shredding down for next summer. Moving to 2400kcal 160g protein and focusing on upper body until after xmas then I'll see where I need to go

>Male, 21, 6'2", 212lbs.
>TDEE: 3800
>Macros: 35p,40c, 25f
>Goal: Bulking

I'm on Test E so although my diet has been shit, I keep growing. Working on a healthy diet, but I still need to figure out how to add 1,000 calories that are low in sodium, cholesterol, and sugar. Need to make it into 2 500 calorie snacks.

why are you guys trying to say that eating 500g of carbs is better than eating 250g of protein?

i dont think thats what theyre saying

212lb is pretty heavy already for 6'2

I'm probably at about 14% bodyfat. I look small in my opinion. Trying to put on another 15-20 pounds then cut with some Tren E.

5'10, 160lbs, ~18% bf
i'm going a 16/8 IF keto cut
most days i drink a DIY keto shake and don't really consume real food

>Male ,20, 186cm
>SW: 136.5kg
>CW: 85.1kg
>GW: 80kg
>TDEE: 2100ish (Cutting at 1500 ATM)
>Macros: 67F/20P/3C

Am I gonna make it brehs

>>Inb4 ketoh maymay

sounds good to me m88, i don't like being north of 190 myself

I've been told I have "bigorexia". Everyone thinks I'm huge but all I see is the skinnyfat loser I used to be.

What meat should I add to my diet besides chicken? I love it but I don't want to get tired of eating it everyday. Preferably something I can grill since no oven.

I was thinking frozen fish maybe

Morey's Marinated Salmon from CostCo frozen section is the GOAT. I don't eat meat cause it tastes like shit to me, so I've been eating these things 2-3 times a day for a year.