Achievable natty?

Achievable natty?

No

How then?

yes, very. few years of hard work and dieting. your abs looking like that are going to depend on your genes though and i have a feeling that's a big part of what you're going for

yes, but it will take some time with decent routine and good nutrition.

I've read that he mostly does bodyweight exercises like push ups and pull ups, but I can't believe that

I'm mostly going for them pecs and back, actually. I'm pretty much skinny and have a weak back.

yes

and i tell you why

you dont activate your core enough in your compounds. for example in ohp, instead of bringing the bar all the way down, only bring it half the way down. remember to lower the weights of course

you need more movements where you can feel the need to thighen your core muscles to stabilize, without trashing the core or spine with too much weight.

on other notes, being shorter means faster progress. train for 3-4 years, make sure you have trained for at least 1month, got rid of your wrong assumptions of propotions(you think you looks small, even tho you look like pic related). lift your forearm up and down, see how the mass changes in your arm(to give you example that you can get pic related quite easily)

and remember camera tricks, choose the one that makes chest bigger and waist smaller, while cutting your legs off from the pic. legs and your whole bodyframe when seen usually is compared to your surroundsing(gym for example) making you feel smaller than you actually are. when you enter gym the very first time, you look at people like they would look huge, but once you yourself get "huge", you feel average, even tho other first timers see you as huge this time around

This is one of the best advices I've gotten from this board so far. Thank you, user.

Yeah nah, its going to take like 3-5 years of solid weight routine and good dieting but it's definitely achievable, just not with bodyweight exercises

yes. Did the actor do it natty? almost certainly not

if you're a manlet

Thats exactly what natty looks like.

WOW I didn't Sam Hyde looks like THAT!

Well, Charlie Hunnam has done several movies and series and he looks pretty much the same in all of them, so maybe he did

He's like 180 and something cm, I think

I am about this or better natty.

Can you tell me your diet? Not detailed if you cam't be bothered, but I'm curious

Post body you liar

give me money
I'm lucky because I have been lifting on and off since highschool, so I have a strong base. Just started lifting seriously again. My abs aren't as defined but I match pretty much everything else (if I cut I might get there)

The diet won't suprise you, it's whole foods. Eat your veggies, eat meat, supplement with a protein shake immediately after workout. Genetics might have something to do here but don't give up, continue lifting. I'm sorry if this wasn't helpful.

Frank Yang is natty and has a better body. There's plenty of people who shoot padt this.

Really fits expectations for what is achievable natty are really fucked up and end up with people thinking the limit is very small. I can only say this because my results prove this true.

We are all gonna make it breh.

>3-5 years
>too look small

What did he mean by this?

Lol. That won't take more than a year.

btw you realize he is in basically perfect lighting?