AlphaDestiny Appreciation Thread

Since it has now been declared that Alex from AlphaDestiny will be the new king of Veeky Forums, I believe it would be fun to have an AlphaDestiny Appreciation Thread.

In this thread you can tell us about how you first learned of AlphaDestiny, how his Naturally Enhanced routine is working for you, training tips and tricks, your favorite video of his and generally how he has improved your performance in all aspects of life.

I believe the board could learn a lot from our new king and I am very excited for the future.

All Hail King Alex!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=alQbuXUq-_U
youtube.com/watch?v=eqf1WV8qTYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alex pls go

I'm not Alex, my friend, I'm just a big fan! His videos have helped me a lot in my quest and I am very grateful, this thread is the least I could do.

BUMP. Come on, bros! Get in the thread! It's time to show your appreciation!

Alpha's manlet status invalidates his accomplishments. And his existence.

Manlet
disregard

This is an antiquated view, Alex's accomplishments are nothing short of groundbreaking, manlet or not- he is incredible. The fact that people still propagate this outdated belief on this board is astounding.

Please refer to this post, kid:

BUMPIDY BUMP! This thread needs exposure!

The old man worthy of the job is Bugenhagen. Or big lenny. I have no doubt that lenny would love Veeky Forums

He subbed to me on YouTube as well just cause I asked him

Those two are alright, but they are just memes. AlphaDestiny is all-around quality, consistently good advice, with phenomenal numbers to boot. Bugenhagen and Lenny are more princes to Alex's kinghood, whereas Zyzz is a smelly peasant or stable-hand (If he would even be allowed to live in Alex's kingdom at all).

zyzz had massive traps though, bigger than alex. and zyzz was born in russia not australia

Reminder: this chubby manlet thinks he looks like zyzz

>Zyzz
>Massive traps
>Bigger than Alex

I know you are just shitposting but on the off chance you are not, I'll reply anyway.

well that's simple, one's a child sized manlet and the other is a normal height

alex even admits zyzz had god tier traps bigger than him
youtube.com/watch?v=alQbuXUq-_U

Well he's like 2x the size of Zyzz, so yeah, he doen't look like Zyzz anymore.

That image would've taken a long time to make, I would question the social health of whoever spent the time making it.

probably OP since he made
just to reply to

>one's 4 feet tall
>one's 6'3
hmm I wonder why manletdestiny looks bigger in pictures without references

Probably body dysmorphia talking, to be honest. He's much bigger than him.

He's 5'6 not 4ft and it's obvious he's bigger in most any scenario

Time well spent, if you ask me, that image proves the obvious discrepancies between the two men.

He's not child-sized either, he might be a little under the average or something but it would take the exact same time to get the same gains if they were both natty.

This thread is mildly gay.

i dont like zyzz but he was bigger than alex and you put "manicured eyebrows" for zyzz when BetaDestiny did the same shit to his and they look even gayer than zyzz's eyebrows

>one's a head taller than the other
>"wow bro alex is fucking huge!"
i can't tell if this thread is just one delusional retard, Alex himself, or someone taking the piss

You are the only one making it gay, bro.

why do u talk like such a faggot bro go back to reddt. i can distinguish betwen you and every other poster in this thread

This guy is big but something about him makes him look like shit anyway

Alex trimmed his eyebrows slightly, because someone in his comments thought it would look better so he said "fuck it" and trimmed them down a little.

Zyzz, on the other hand, likely spent hours pruning and preening what little body hair he had.

He's shorter by a few inches, nothing tremendously drastic.

Kek

You don't understand this meme. You dumbshit. This is why people think this meme is dumb now. It's not just "here's this guy, he's bad, look at all these random bad things about him! now look at this other guy! he's AWESOME LOL! look at all these random GOOD things about him!"
The whole idea is, you take lots of bad features of the virgin, that are true af, but then you make sure chad is the LITERAL EXACT OPPOSITE no matter how weird that is, and present it as a good feature

Learn to write, brainlet, are the roids rotting your brains or something?

Eric is the only king I acknowledge. I’m a fan of Alex but Eric is the embodiment of everything that a Veeky Forumsizen should aspire to, natty, high test, aesthetic and stupidly fucking strong without falling for the powerlifting meme.

What do you mean? He's big.

I think you are taking a meme a little to seriously, bro.

yeah it's a delusional manlet kek

Eric is pretty good, but I still prefer Alex, Alex seems a little more mature than Bugenhagen so that is probably why I like him better.

>slightly
nah dude he went full homo and it looks like he also fills in his eyebrows with makeup lol

What do you mean? I am 5'10 myself, so I'm not a manlet. Alex is shorter than this but it doesn't mean I am going to neglect his good advice because he is slightly smaller.

There's nothing wrong with the guy looking after his appearance if he chooses to. Why would another straight male care what another straight male is doing with himself?

>He's not child-sized either
lmao

kek, make one with kinobody on the left and send that shit to him. it would be hilarious

Nothing really funny about that statement but ok.

Probably will do, mate. Might do a Blaha later as well, I appreciate the suggestion!

>I am 5'10 myself, so I'm not a manlet.

Mature? Eric is a family man who by and large seems to lift for himself and enjoys it. The alphamanlet is mostly about tearing other people down and trying to fight his own insecurity.
Points go to the big guy on this one.

lmao

Well, it's not really, is it? 5'9 is the "manlet" cutoff point, anything below that is "manlet" territory.

Alright, that's your opinion but from everything I've seen, Alex has been nothing but nice to people. Alex even likes Bugenhagen, so I'm not sure what the issue is.

Yes it is. You don't get to redefine manlet to exclude yourself lol. Under 6' is manlet territory. At 5'10 You're king of the manlets. Just tall enough to get away with putting 6' on your Tinder, but 2 inches shy of ever becoming Chad. Sorry breh

Well, I'm sorry, but that is simply nonsense. It is a known fact on Veeky Forums that anything below 5'9 is manlet territory, you can't just keep shifting the goalposts whenever it suits you, to win an argument, I'm sure people on this thread will even agree. How tall are you, buddy? And don't lie.

kek 6 feet has been the manlet cutoff point for years, tough luck little buddy

I'm 6'3, idk why my height matters though. It should go without saying that I'm taller than you if I'm calling you a manlet lol

Uh huh? Well what if I say 6ft is the lanklet cutoff point and anything taller is lanklet? What would you do then, bro?

greg has called out alex in the past so that would be perfect

Uh huh. Ok, lanklet, assuming you are not lying about your height. Why would you post a version that is obviously a troll, meant to be incendiary

Sure thing mate, I'll start it soon and post it another Alex thread eventually.

Bollocks. Zyzz was unanimously accepted as the king of Veeky Forums, as was Scooby for a while. There's no debate there.

Plus, alpha destiny is a cringy, ugly manlet. Bugenhagen is stronger, more energetic/robust, has a better physique, is taller, has more charisma and is more attractive (no homo). But he's still not good enough as he's not unanimously accepted.

I unironically want to fuck manlets bubbly armenian ass

youtube.com/watch?v=eqf1WV8qTYg
how can we even compete with this alphaness?

Well Zyzz completed the cycle of being a skelly - being a man - being a skelly again, another one is just fat.

I'm 5' 11 and I accept that I'm king of the manlets. Sorry breh but you can't make up definitions and categories to make yourself taller. You're as tall as you are no matter what.

Veeky Forums is evolving, we are rejecting roiding scumbags and disingenuous liars and accepting a more worthy king to lead us. This king is AlphaDestiny, he is not cringe nor is he ugly (quite the contrary in fact). Bugenhagen is simply too normie to be a ruler of a community like Veeky Forums, he is just as strong as Alex is, if not weaker and his physique is lacking I believe when compared to Alex. Alex is very charismatic and tells it how it is. I know that Veeky Forums will choose AlphaDestiny to lead them unanimously, Bugenhagen could never lead.

>Implying zyzz wasn't a manlet himself
Come on, everything below 6'4 is a fucking manlet, get out faggot

He is not a gay but if you are, hey, more power to you.

Alex has changed, he exemplifies Veeky Forums, this video is testament to that.

Well that's what you think, but I think a little more realistically than that. I am not a manlet and it is as simple as that.

Alphadestiny is an incel looking cringelord, end of story. Zyzz, Scooby, Yang - these days deserved it, not some silly nondescript YouTuber.

this.

ugly people with shit genetics can only advise other ugly people with shit genetics

>5'5'' incel selling a program for $60, completely ripping off his followers
>6'3'' aesthetic god inspired millions for free

AlphaDestiny is an incel? Look, pal, he fucks girls on a daily basis and he is certainly not cringe. The guys you mentioned are fucking roiders and deserve nothing but disdain and anger.

He isn't ugly nor am I. He doesn't have shit genetics nor do I.

>writes fiction about picking up girls
His only redeeming quality is his training advice and cmon it's not even that great. He's a poor man's omar isuf, and that's really saying something

It's value for money, have you tried the program, even? Zyzz inspired cringelord spotty faced teenagers with greasy faces to waste time in the gym, using the machines and other equipment they don't know how to operate and wasting the time of everyone else in the gym.

THANK YOU BASED ALPHADESTINY

Where you there? Do you know what he does outside of YouTube? How is it fiction that he picks up girls? And his training advice is the best I've ever seen, I think you are just spreading bullshit.

Agreed.
Eric is the only true king of Veeky Forums

Too right, my man, at least there is one smart person left on Veeky Forums. Praise be to Alex!

Look at his physique, it is disproportional. Now look at Alex's, perfectly proportioned. I like Eric too, but he looks like ass compared to Alex.

*sips your path*

You're either tall or short in the eyes of women breh, and at 5'10, you're short.

That's a crock of shit, and you know it, what woman is 5'10? I've yet to meet one. The majority of girls are like 5'2

>86 replies
>28 posters
Faggot destiny on maximum overshill

>187 cm is 6ft3
wew

Average female height is like 5'5. Any taller than that and they start getting uncomfortable wearing heels around you. Just accept who you are man. You're not tall and not Chad. You're you. You're height will never be an asset. There's no reason to dwell on it.

I fixed the scale, OP.

That's called conversation autist.

Alex is a couple inches shorter than Zyzz, he is not that small. I can't believe you would vandalize my work to have a joke at Alex's expense.

Terrible image, way too much text.

>"Too much text"
The text lists some of Alex's qualities and lists some Zyzz's idiocy. The text goes some way to explain how much superior AlphaDestiny is to Zyzz.

Go back to the manlet pit, who let you out?

Har Har, get to the the lanklet gallows, you oversized stick man.

>literal who is le new king of Veeky Forums xD!1!!

Every time

No its called being a shitposting loser with a beta density fetish

He is not a literal who, he has over 90k subs on YouTube, is the talk of the town on this board and everyone worth their salt in the fitness community respects him.