What are the best exercises for ass gains?

What are the best exercises for ass gains?
My gf has a great figure and good tits but she has zero ass
It sucks because I'm a huge ass fan

Other urls found in this thread:

uhriginal.com/2017/08/13/girls-stop-working-out-your-ass/
t-nation.com/training/dispelling-the-glute-myth
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

squats, glute bridges, deadlift

Wide stance front squats. Thank me later

More tips? also routine wise?

As of november my gf will be joining the gym, pretty motivated to be stronger and more healthy.I've already indoctrinated her on the righteous path to lift heavy. She's a womanlet with good proportions and great ass genetics

>As of november my gf will be joining the gym
never gonna make it

this desu

Hip thrusts

Tell her to eat more so she'll pack some fat there, and do lots of squats/deadlifts.

Sooo Starting Strength is actually pretty good for women?

7 times out of 10, this doesn't work.

if she's self-motivated then it'll work. has nothing to do with you.

looks to me like she isn't all that motivated with the whole >let's start next month, promise

Strength guarantees ass gains, so yes. Cardio literally melts away any ass, so make sure she doesn't do too much of it.

Absolutely. Don't let her bulk too hard though.

Make her take advantage of female mobility and do full ROM on absolutely everything.

This

It should be said though that female ass is mostly genetics. Frame is just as important for them as for us, but lifting of course helps. Just let her know that she'll never turn from chloe moretz to kim k just from lifting.

Can you explain this 'full ROM' thing

Deep squats (unless on SS in which case do low bar just below parallel), OHP from the collar bones, RDLs as far down as possible with no back tomorrow rounding etc.

Cmon bro, you've got a good genetics gf who's wanting to lift and you don't know basic shit. Youre obviously going to be a shit trainer but at least learn the basics, faggot.

*Back rounding, fucking auto correct

I'm not OP, but thanks anyway.

Also how do I go deep on a squat if my legs especially the upper half are really long? I end up basically chest to thighs if I go low whilst keeping back straight.

atg squats and deadlifts.
No need for anything else.
100srs

Does anyone have that butt routine and has it worked for you? My gf is doing my routine but it's not a butt intensive one.

My gf ran starting strength and she made some nice aesthetics gains.

The most important excersice isn't event mentioned. Fit is so full of shit.

uhriginal.com/2017/08/13/girls-stop-working-out-your-ass/

Barbell Hip Thrusts
Barbell Glute Bridges
Romanian Deadlift
Squats & Deadlift( the other ones are superior for glutes though, always squeeze glutes on every lift I mentioned)
Weighted Hyperextensions
Abductor work for the sides of the ass/hip area(srs underrated, aBdutor not adductor which is inside of thighs)
donkey kicks

and thats all I remember, just dont do diddlys and squats if you dont want leg gains as well since theyre inferior in glute building and are NOT a glute focused lift

I've never done it

>great ass genetics
>no ass
?

Long femurs are going to make squats really hard. Check out lu xiaojun, he has very short femurs. Look him up squatting on yt. Then do the same with Layne Norton, a long femur lifter. You'll notice a striking difference (partly because lu does high bar but you get the idea)

This is an unfortunate reality for long femur lifters, and your situation is by no means totally unusual. That's just the way you'll have to squat. Go as deep as you can, hips below knees at least. if you can't get deeper, dont sweat it.

Bump
My gf has a big butt genetics, has gained some weight over the years. she just started training with me last month, and has lost 10lbs since. I just don't know what programs to start her with.

5,2 170 at the moment. A work in progress

t-nation.com/training/dispelling-the-glute-myth

the glute guy knows what's up
I think

I mean he's called the glute guy

>no squats and deadlifts
>no weight
Yeah this is probably just a load of reactionary /inflammatory nonsense. Journalists do this.

Wide squats, deep RDLs, deep as fuck high bars etc, these will batter the glutes if you do em right. Glutes aren't special and will respond with heavy weights.

Squats 3x5/Deadlift 3x5
Bench 5x5
OHP 3x8
Rows 3x8
Leg Press 3x10-12
Lunges 3x10-12
Cable pull through 3x12-15
Optional - calf work

Will I get an ass?

Bret contreras-strong curves

Frequency?