/fph/ Fat People Hate thread

No fat people hate thread? Let's fix that.

Open stronk

troll

holy fucking shit, my sides. please be real

>You is stupid as hole

h3h3

>the struggle is real

FUCK.

fuck lmao, bad shoops are my favorite

>no shame

this can't be a genuine post, can it?

aren't babershop chairs like the heaviest-duty chairs in existence due to the footfall in them?

they are pretty much big chunks of steel with a bit of padding

Why is her ass in the front? Is that a Jew trend?

yeah the struggle to get out of chairs

Horse abuse is sad.

Pop off james!

POP OFF JAMES!

Jesus Christ

POP OFF JAMES!

pop off james!

POP OFF JAMES IMMUNITY DOG IS HERE

POP OFF JAMES

>holding a bottle of sugarwater
Life really does imitate art

Thank you user for these stories. Had a nice kek after lunch

Pop off james

POP OFF JAMES

I have a personal one too

>When I first moved out on my own, one of my friends was throwing a house party. Everything was going great, until her roommate showed up.

She was about 400lbs and, I assumed, was wheelchair bound. You know, since she showed up in a wheel chair. The first thing she does after she wheels herself up to the steps is sigh heavily, make a VERY loud comment about stairs, then fling herself onto the ground and start to crawl her impressive girth up the front stairs in front of me.

She then proceeded to literally crawl her way through the party on the floor, with her legs dragging behind her like a walrus, like it was no big deal. We just watched her drag herself around the dirty floor and when we offered her chair back to her a few times she refused each time. This went on for HOURS. She asked people bring her plates of food about every hour or so, we just sort of filled her requests as we went in and out of the kitchen. I should have known something was up from the get-go, my friend became irritated and wore a sour expression for the rest of the night because she showed up.

My friend later told me her roommate said she was going out of town to a renaissance fair for the weekend and that she was not even handicap and could walk just fine(wut) She liked the attention she got, and since we were a group of people she had never met before, none of us would know this tiny(teehee) fact and she could get all of the attention she wanted from us. she cancelled her whole weekend for a few hours of feeding her narcissism.

After we all learned this fun fact we were pretty ticked, we started ignoring her, people stop tolerating your bullshit and ignore you. Surprise. Surprise.

Once she knew that we knew, still keeping up the act, proceeds to go out the front door and barrel roll down the entire flight of stairs, drag herself to her car, and drive off into the night, leaving her wheel chair behind.

what the fuck

Yes but even steel has breaking point

pop off james

I thought it was someone's hand choking her what the FUCK

POP OFF JAMES!

What the fuck? This is like a pasta but I'll believe it.

POP OFF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES

POP OFF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES!

His cock is buried in there somewhere...

POP OFF JAMES!

Thank you for sharing user, i've taken the liberty of editing these together.

Why do fat parents use the excuse that they're too busy raising kids to be fit? Don't they realize staying healthy is the best way to be a role model for them?

POP OFF JAMES

You work didn't go without notice. Thank you, user.

>Be fat as shit 337 lbs at my highest
>Say fuck that shit
>Been lifting and losing weight like crazy, now around 280 and dropping with shitload of muscle
>Went to a party last night and this qt was literally throwing herself on me telling me I looked like Donnie Darko and shit
H-have I made it brehs? This feeling is AMAZING.

>280
>making it
pick one

No ur still a fat shit

Clearly not done brehs and I'm pretty tall, you seem a bit jelly and insecure? Does it upset you that I pull more bitches than you as a fat fuck? Maybe if you learned to act like men instead of scared women you'd attract females ;)

i dont believe half of these. what dorm is co-ed?

POP OFF JAMES

this pic is good for summoning superstitious lurkers

So did you slam that roastie?

Going to later this month once I move into a new place, didn't want to that night cause there was a kid she used to date there and I didn't want to completely cuck him.

pop off james

POP OFF JAMES

pop off james

THE FALLEN SHALL BE FOREVER REMEMBERED AS THE EMPEROR'S FINEST

Holy fucking Reddit invasion. It's in every board, Coming in and lowering the basic standards.

I'm not from reddit though. You can't just say I'm from reddit because I make you insecure.

it'd be nice if you could put multiple images per post

were you too lazy to just cap it so you don't have to make 9 post?

dear lord

>t. never been inside a dorm

POP OFF JAMES

POP
OFF
JAMES!

ポップ
オッフ
ジャムズーさん

this is literally what is wrong with the world.

POP OFF JAMES

my god that must count as animal abuse right?

POP OFF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES

The march does not continue far enough.

What I'm trying to understand and kind of activates my almonds, is why are these people not only disgusting, but absolutely horrible human beings (who probably feel completely justified)
I'd never treat my fellow human beings like that, it's just so wrong on a visceral level. What the hell is wrong with them?

yeah, the pants are having a tough time.

>UNILAD

My dyslexic ass legitimately read that as "UNLAID" the first time I saw it.

Pop off james

POP OFF JAMES

Pop off James!

don't do that landwhale, please.
being cocky so soon?

POP OFF JAMES!

pop off james