/FAT/ but it fits my macros Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy(Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/(complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html(simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

>Join the official /fat/ discord
discord.gg/VkBqy5p

old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/fasting/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw you flush your post cheat day shit

bye bye, my friend. i'll see you again next month...

why is it that when i see a cute girl, instead of thinking "why can't i have a cutie like that," i think "why can't i BE cute like that?"

is this normal?

It's normal for .03% of the population. For the other 99.97%, no, it's not.

Hell no it's not. You're a homo.

Don't be mad though, embrace it. We all have our own reasons for losing.

yes, atleast for a Veeky Forumsizen

>wake up 654
>time fore brekky
>go myself off to dinehall
>"helmo and goud morming i'm would like scarmbled eg"
>"scrambled eggs?"
>"no
>scambled ebg"
>"okay coming right up"
>"nou you are not understind i want scandled eck, juzt one plis"
>she attempt to serving up one scoddled eeg
>dilisios scibbled emb
>devour in 10 second while still in line, without to go myself off to table
>go myself off to the homesalad
>700 am
>it were an good day
>enter the bed

>work 13 hours a day
>no time for lifting anymore
>no time to eat right

How do I get more fat in my diet?

Avocados.

>not working 13 hours a day at a physically strenuous job

Pleb

>just broken 200lbs, down from 320ish
>look like an absolute horror, much much worse than when I was just a big fat guy

Please tell me this is an 'it gets worse before it gets better' type deal. My upper body looks like the saggy tits white chocolate monster from the end of Alien Resurrection. Does the last 30-40lbs make a big difference?

Lose weight first, then gain some (displace some fat with muscle this time) then lose it again and it will fill out properly.

t. used to be fat, then skinny, now getting fat again (but have muscle replacing some of the fat at least) and losing it again.

CONFESS

Nuts, cheese.

Started my first water fast. Plan to go til 12pm tomorrow. Then from there I'll probably do alternating days where I fast one day and eat around 1200 calories the next day. Maybe

Relapsed, giving up for real this time, I wasn't made for making it

why if i may ask?

I fucked up this weekend. Saturday I went over my 300 calories because I ate chips. Sunday I ate cake

Literally not true. Ive been working 55 hours a week 6 days a week as a Mailman. For 2 months due to staffing issues. I've maintained going to the gym 5 days a week (down from 6 legs need some recovery from 8 mile walks) I've been able to eat perfectly fine as well. But I weight 185lbs at 6'2" you're a lazy /fat/ lmaoing at you life.

Just calculated my fat intake given my usual diet. It’s somethig like 40g

I have been following these post and other. The real meat seems to be missing. How the fuck do I combat all this loose skin I'm getting.

MY CHEAT DAY IS IN TWO WEEKS

BUT I WANNA CHEAT NOOOOOOWWW

Hi Veeky Forums
Today I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
Should I kill myself? I was super happy to turn my life around, become a health nut and lost 40 pounds and then...this happens.

Manage it until it's a curable disease which the way things are going may be within the next couple of decades. Keep losing weight though. That will mitigate a lot of problems.

Hmm I don't want to be given hope of a cure if it never comes in my lifetime. But I will try.

me too

got blue balled on a weight check this week so i'm treating myself to ice cream

Gene therapy is advancing at a rapid rate. Also there are a lot of interesting implants being invented for diabetes. I don't have it but I take medication that makes diabetes a higher risk so I like to monitor articles on diabetes. Keep plugging away at your weight loss and keep doing what you can control and maybe things you can't control will have possibilities of being fixed.

How'd you find out? Was it a regular checkup or?

t. fat guy who's too scared to find out if he's a debby.

I did it. A week of not going over 1600 calories, 7 days of no failure. Today begins week 2.

how do you know if you have diabetes?

Should I fall for the fish oil meme? Maybe order some vitamin D as well. Why am I giving a shit about this? A year ago I would have downed a pizza by now.

Keep going man. The longer the streak you have the better off you will be.

Blood test from your physician usually.

I'm considering going back to just 1600 a day. On the weekdays I've been doing 1200 and weekends I can fluctuate between 1200 to 1400. Makes the work week hard when people start bringing in donuts and shit.

I went in a week ago to complain about a cut that didn't heal properly. The doctor said he would do a blood test for a variety of things. This morning I got a call saying I have type 2 diabetes. I'm going back in tomorrow for more details

What results are you seeing from 1200 and do you think the increase in calories would be worth it to have a doughnut or two?

This week I will go super low-carb and try to stick with 1200 calories compared to the usual 1600.

I feel like shaking things up a bit!

Well when I was doing 1600 I would get the average 2 pounds per week off. I was also doing fairly moderate "fat guy" exercising like a lot of cardio and some strength.

Then I let the calories climb on the weekends. Then it turned to week days. Fell off the wagon a bit.

So for this winter I am focusing on the 1200 limit with only three cheat meals / days planned; my upcoming Vegas trip, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Vegas I might go a little crazy since I can't really count all the calories while I'm drunk but for the holidays I only want to eat to my TDEE.

I've also thrown myself into a crossfit gym to really make me focus, yeah some of the shit they do is stupid but I've also learned a lot about it like just how truly out of shape I was even when losing weight. Sticking with my diet and going there every weekday I've been logging 3 to 4 pounds off a week.

I guess ultimately the doughnut wouldn't hurt but I was to really get my discipline in check so I don't lose myself again. I can't go back to old me anymore, and if I keep this up I should hopefully hit my goal weight by June.

You don't need to be a monk but remember to cost/benefit your calories. Every nudge upward is slowing progress.

Sounds good. I really ned to get my ass in gear regarding working out.

how much calories is fucking kebab

The meat itself doesn’t have to be too bad.
If you bought one while out drunk, the biggest issue would be the bread and dressing.
You can probably assemble one on myfitnesspal and check it out yourself..

One of my favourite things to make is buying some decent frozen shawarma meat and making tzatziki from greek yoghurt and just eat that.
I usually have it as the sole meal of the day since I love to absolutely stuff myself with it.

>went on 1000kcal cut
>drop 16kg
>progress stalls for a month, +/- 1kg all the time
>all lifts are *still* progressing on a weekly basis (~+10% on every lift every week)

I'm 5'10/178cm, 89kg. Tdee 2700, eating 1800 a day.

Am I not counting correctly? I weigh and I even count my calories to the decimal. The weight stopped going down but I'm still making good gains, has the fat loss stopped or not?

Are my gains cancelling out weightloss but still burning fat since I'm cutting? Is that even possible? I still need to drop fat, I'm so confused not seeing the scale move.

My strength has improved significantly and overall physique looks vastly better compared to when I started counting but the weight just stopped going down.

If it matters, RPT 3 times a week and kickboxing once a week. 16/8 IF every day, keto diet.

You sure you’re burning that many calories working out?
I eat less than you and am significantly bigger and I still have week-long plateaus.
Admittedly I don’t do much in terms of exercise.

One method that has worked well for me, and perhaps only I have the amount of autism required for this to work, is what I call "method acting." I basically pretend to be my fitness hero, (its been Bane in the past, more recently its the Punisher) as much as I can as I pursue my fitness goals. This process entails a lot of aesthetic changes, and little actions, that while seemingly insignificant on their own collectively create discipline and prevent relapse. I basically get "in character" for anything that involves fitness and attempt to articulate the reaction the character would have when facing this decision. If theres a bunch of food around, I think, "I can't eat trash while the scum in the streets grow stronger" (Punisher). Or when attempting to hit a PR on bench, or a faster Mph while running, "the people working to make this world worse are not taking a day off, I can't either." Aesthetic changes include, wearing mostly black, getting a military hair cut, cleaning my living space (so that it would pass inspection by a drill sergeant), removing things that make me feel soft (unclean food, posters of goofy shit, etc.), reciting Punisher lines before a heavy set ("not revenge...punishment"), etc. Basically anything to help me get into the zone, rather than the weakness that I suffer from normally. Of course you have to be careful not to blow your cover around people, and only employ this mindset when needed, but since I began method acting, I've gone from 5'9 200lbs to 165lbs with 15% body fat. I plan on getting back to 180lbs with muscle gains, but thats after Halloween, when I will dress as, you guessed it, the Punisher. Disclaimer: I did go through about a month of eating only 800 calories per day, under the justification that the Punisher was stuck in a warzone where food was scarce. I was able to maintain my lifts, and even gain some during that time, but boy was I tired and aggressive (which I wanted). Good luck friendos

I love it

I have no idea how much meat are they putting there and I dont think even they know. 150g of teal/beef kebab should be 25g protein,5g carbs and 22g fat but Allah knows how much Turks use.

I'm in your same situation, and I'm gonna try and drop back down to low cal (800 per day) to see if anything happened. Goddamn bodyfat must die.

Broke my 30 day fast today. Had some delicious bone broth that has been slowly cooked for 48 hours as my first meal. It so good guys.

Probably need to recalculate your TDEE for your lower weight. You gain muscle at about half a pound a week or a quarter of a kilogram and lose at between 1-2 pounds or half to a full kilogram a week so you're not replacing muscle at the same rate that you're losing fat. Just need to eat less.

If it’s a normal pita kebab I would think 150g is the absolute upper limit and 100g more likely.
Maybe 150g for a dürüm roll

This is good. I do this for building the persona I want to become.

Agreed, my TDEE must be off.

I'll recheck all my counting & weighing etc. just to be sure and lower to 1500? A few less eggs a day won't make a huge difference.

Plz adipocytes die faster

At what, well, BMI I guess, should you be to start that? Last time I read about it here, some user was recommended biking instead because it was easier on the joints.

Sorry to hear that. At least it's something that's managable, and not something like..... AIDS?

sorry :|

(If the weight doesn't start moving this month I'll inject DNP into my asshole).

Read the instructions before you start shoving random things up your ass. A friend learned the hard way changing a light bulb.

Autogynephilia
Look it up

Any advice for someone who just started a fast? Plan to go as long as I can. Have water and multivitamins.

What did you replace that mid-binge euphoria with? I really need a dopamine hit to soothe stress, but am out of ideas.

Can always go walking or fap.

How do you water fast and get your nutrients if you need to take vitamins with food?

reddit.com/r/fasting/ got a lot of info.

My suggestions would be

>try to keep busy,hunger should be gone after 3 days. Cravings never fully went away for
>drink only water or black coffe/tea (no creme,no sugar)
>replenish electrolytes (salt into water and potassium supplement,especially if your head hurts

i too wish to be the little girl

It's too dark outside and fapping is for degenrates.

Perfect time to put on a nice pair of Hello Kitty panties and walk backwards through a cornfield without being seen.

Most of the vitamins are water solluble. Also they might be overated anyway. Redditfag who fasted for 77 days only took 1 pill a week.

I just ignore that and take the vitamin with water only. No problemos so far m80

>tfw just woke up from nap wheri dreamt of digging into a 5 decker cheeseburger that looked like it was straight out of the heart attack grill

fuck... Im not even hungry and havent had a cheeseburger in months

This is the most autistoc thing ive ever read. But fuck, i do it too, pretending im wonderwoman when at the gym. it's good advice, user, if a bit embarrassing to admit

about half of vitamins found in generic multivitamins are food soluble, which is why the packaging always tells you to take with food.

You can manage Type 2 well enough without medication or needles if you eat right and exercise, so long as you get regular checkups and get the all clear from your doctor. You're already on your way there in any case.

There are also lots of stuff about people managing to reverse their diabetes diagnosis or put the condition in remission by losing a lot of weight through diet and exercise, as well as intermittent fasting. So don't worry user, you'll be alright.

Just curious, do you go to the doctor often or has it been a bit since you did before your diagnosis? I'm pretty sure they could have warned you about being prediabetic.

it says nothing like that on my Centrum Men.

Also there is no thing like "food soluble". Its either water or fat soluble.

If you have to inject yourself with insulin and have never poked your body with a long syringe before, don't be afraid.

It can look initimidating at first, but it's not as frightening as it seems, and not painful usually (And if it is, it's just veryyyy slightly painful if anything)

You must do intermittent fasting, and if you must have sugar, splenda, or any artificial sweetener, don't: Use Stevia liquid sweetener.

I've been doing 16:8 IF, but I want to take it to the next level and fast for a much longer time.

Do I need to be concerned about my metabolism working as it should so that it burns the calories that it has to every day?

Like, if I continue to do cardio and lifting and drink a whole lot of water, that should be enough for my metabolism to continue working properly right?

How likely am I to get diabetes if I'm 5'11/200 lbs?

A lot of this weight is body fat, I'm not lean at all.

Your metabolism does not slow during prolonged fast. It actually goes slightly up

Why are you like this

Reminder that most people won't make it.

I just fucked up. When to get celery in a shop.

Bought nuts instead. They are 600 cal/100g and I've bought a pack of 300g.

I made the mistake of taking a laxative last night when in hopes of getting rid of some water weight before i weighed in today, while also planning to go on a water fast today for three days
i guess its good since everything goes right through me but the cramps man. would eating and starting the fast tomorrow make the cramps pass faster or should i just tough it out

30 days on my diet atm, the last week i weight 80 kg and this last 7 days i literally eat very low kcal, like 1000 or less, how it is possible i have still 80 kg dammit ? i want to go to 64, im 170cm

Why do fat fucks smell like cottage cheese?

Keep on trucking, it will soon come off.
I had a bad plateau after the first month too.

ok yeah i hope it will go down faster from now on

How many years did you gorge on french fries and ice cream? You think you’re going to burn off years upon years of pizza cheese and chocolate milk in a couple of months?

6 months ago i was 65 kg, then 3 months later i was 90 kg, i have been like this for 16 years, im 31, so the story is repeating again, im going down again but it is getting slower, dammit

underrated post.

>months
I mean, months is way doable.
The days he's complaining about though, much less.

i did this for years, normally i lost 2kg per week, now it is stop and dont advance dammit,

and yeah this time i want to maintain forever and not do diet anymore

What does this X:X thing mean?

Ur mom

Alright, I'm a fat fuck (240lbs, 5'11") but I recently started to "workout", but just my arms. I want them to get pretty big and I figured curls would help.
I started doing 4 sets of 10 reps at 15lbs. I do have a weight bench so I can increase the weight when needed. So far, I've done it 5 times.
The first time, my arms hurt pretty bad afterwards, so I waited 4 days before I tried again. The second time seemed easier, arms didn't hurt so bad the next day, but I waited 1 day before I did them again and I did the same for the 3rd and 4th times. I did the 5th day right after the 4th and my arms really don't hurt today.
Should I increase the amount of reps, sets, or weight first? Or should I just do what I'm doing for a few weeks? Also, is it important to wait a day between workouts or what? Should I do something other than or along with the curls? I'm doing both arms separately.

add more oil to your cooking. olive oil is great for this.

Hours fasting vs eating window, so 16:8 would 16 hours without food, 8 hours of eating

Rest Days are essentials for muscle growth, so 1 day of rest between exercises is pretty much the norm. You should at least do some tricep extensions along with your bicep curls